🗳️🍫KK:H SYS 2/17/22 Sweet Dreams - SYS!😴🗳️

Comments

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    viktoriia said:
    Off to a great start. Hope it stays this way. 
    Those looks are stunning.  Where can I find the third hair style? 
    Tysm and I suck at giving info on items. I either get them for a SYS, TS or if I see something I like on the VB I buy it or buy from my squad. I have a spending habit :(. Im sorry I can’t be of help but maybe one of the dolls here can. 
  • SofiKkhSofiKkh Registered Users, Member 139 Posts
    edited February 2022
    SofiKkh said:

noooo i wanted the sheep bag so badly 😭😭
    not chasing anything else though the dress is tempting me. i feel lucky 🥰

e:typo
    She/Her. IOS free + daily player. 
  • kkhnellykkhnelly Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    I thought kudos reset every 24 hrs? 
  • SofiKkhSofiKkh Registered Users, Member 139 Posts
    kkhnelly said:
    it was a glitch that glu decided to actually fix so now we get kudos twice a week 🙄
    She/Her. IOS free + daily player. 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    kkhnelly said:
    They changed it yesterday I believe, it now refills twice a week. 

Their reason? "it's original intention was twice a week" meaning it was a glitch to have it refill so often and they thought they were being too generous.
  • MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Any body else’s looks flopping?
  • MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    kkhnelly said:
    Mine did the same thing.
  • briana72briana72 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    stepht500 said:
    I understand wanting to win the prizes but y’all don’t even wait to see how the leaderboard is gonna look. 😩 idk not any of my business ig. I mean I’ve used tickets before too don’t care if you do it but I try to only use what I have to. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Not being rude just expressing my opinion too. 
    exactly! like i always get all the prizes without buying extra tickets, it’s annoying to already be competing against people with a ton of tickets right away :( 
  • madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    edited February 2022

The ungodly amount of diamonds spent... makes me feel a little like Marge

• shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

😑😑
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• aprillynnxaprillynnx Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Caisakkh said:
    1&2 🤍
    I saw both of your dolls in the VB! I voted for them. 😍
  • aprillynnxaprillynnx Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    I had 15 diamonds. 😭
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    briana72 said:
    stepht500 said:
    I understand wanting to win the prizes but y’all don’t even wait to see how the leaderboard is gonna look. 😩 idk not any of my business ig. I mean I’ve used tickets before too don’t care if you do it but I try to only use what I have to. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Not being rude just expressing my opinion too. 
    exactly! like i always get all the prizes without buying extra tickets, it’s annoying to already be competing against people with a ton of tickets right away :( 
    Please tell me your secret for ranking top 3 in gold without extra tickets? Because it’s literally not mathematically possible
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    trixieee said:
    The willow doll 💀 

I voted for the look w/the Willow doll 😂 I was tempted to buy it🙈 I haven’t seen the other look but it is gorgeous! 🤩
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Edit: never mind 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    sarie said:
    so many ppl post about having male dolls in their sys groups on the forum but if i recall correctly kalinda said that after dutes they mixed the guys with the girls since they can now "use" the prizes for duets...maybe if the game announced it in a more formal way not that many ppl would be so confused but hey glu loves to 🤡 so...
    Oh did not realize this…
  • thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    Please tell me your secret for ranking top 3 in gold without extra tickets? Because it’s literally not mathematically possible
    There has been one or two times where I've been lucky enough to be in a group without ticket buyers (or if there were, they didn't have consistently high scores) AND my scores ranged from 50-59 (haven't gotten a 60 yet lol) and that allowed me to rank in the top 3 for gold
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Carianthe said:
    There has been one or two times where I've been lucky enough to be in a group without ticket buyers (or if there were, they didn't have consistently high scores) AND my scores ranged from 50-59 (haven't gotten a 60 yet lol) and that allowed me to rank in the top 3 for gold
    That’s awesome, but @briana72 claims she gets every prize without ever submitting extra tickets, I’m sorry but I call bs unless she’s a hacker
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

Only got the dress and I actually like it more than I thought I would

• stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    trixieee said:
    The willow doll 💀 

Where are your lips from? ☺️
  • ScarletJayScarletJay Registered Users, Member 17 Posts

Used all of my diamonds to chase this week’s db outfit! I’ve been waiting for it to be released and I was really excited to get the whole thing so I’ve been saving up. The chase wasn’t terrible - I ended up with a couple new clothes. I am really disappointed that 35 diamonds wasn’t enough to get more than one piece of the new outfit though. I really wanted the sheep bag 😔 I used to really love playing but it’s starting to take a toll on me. I love the community, but I hate that KKH is so money focused and nothing seems to be improving. 
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    fixeuw said:
    uhm...😨

Sweet dreams? More like nightmare
  • mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    kkhnelly said:
    They “fixed” the glitch. It was always suppose to be twice a week…🤦‍♀️
    so they fix the "glitch" of the kudos but they cant fix glitches of sys, sys votes or literally anything other than that???? istg glu.
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • trixieeetrixieee Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    stepht500 said:
    trixieee said:
    The willow doll 💀 

Where are your lips from? ☺️
    They are just the ombré lips in the nude colour