Options

🎆✨KK:H v12.8 Update -Sweet Dreams!✨

Comments

• Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    does anyone know what weekend event is happening this week?
    Dating
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    does anyone know what weekend event is happening this week?
    Dating
    thank you!! just saw the event post now lol 
  • Options
    MedxMedx Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Glu are you guys( not Kalinda ) kidding me right now ? Have you not read the whole thread where people are explaining what needs to be fixed and Glu just responded by updating an in-game banner ? Really ? REALLY ???

I am sorry if i am coming across as complaining but in my defence i would say as someone who gives this game so much time and money, everything that is happening lately is exhausting. 
  • Options
    jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    why did i just complete an 8 hour gig and get zero stars towards the weekday event @KalindaKing @kokokokonut? if i contact customer support they’ll ask for a screenshot which i obviously didn’t take 
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • Options
    Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

Hey guys i don’t know where to post this. I already have all of those eyes but got it offered as fashion goal? Seems weird
  • Options
    NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Joanna6 said:

Hey guys i don’t know where to post this. I already have all of those eyes but got it offered as fashion goal? Seems weird
    Same here! I'm confused 🤔 So many glitches hahah
  • Options
    Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    I’m sure they’re holding onto the hope that those who are loyal to them will keep playing the game, and spending money no matter how they’re treated. i think a part of it boils down to laziness and wanting something for nothing, by putting in the least amount of effort as possible, evident in the quality of the updates lately, and disregard for our suggestions and ideas. I mean what is this game without us playing? Why wouldn’t you maximize your profits by giving us what we want? Why do things to spite us? Why not show appreciation to the players? And hiding behind Kalinda, while she has to deal with all the backlash while they’re laughing to the bank. 
  • Options
    KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    I understand that this was planned from the beginning, yada yada yada, but there's one thing I don't understand: How are Kudos profittable for Glu then?

Because we all know Glu never does something without the hope or making us spend more... When there were 5 kudos to give away *daily*, some people might have felt more inclined to spend more money on the game - whether to buy diamond/Kstar packs or get the triple threat to earn all earnables in a SYS, since all of those actions are some of the only ways to earn Kudos.

And now? Even if you do earn an achievement eligible for Kudos, your chance of being given Kudos is super slim, because there's less to go around. So my question is: why is Glu pooping their own bed?
    I really want to know this too! One girl in my squad buys packs 2-3x a week and has received 190 kudos so far, so almost 13 boxes. I’m curious to see how her spending changes now that we can’t even thank her for it with kudos. 
  • Options
    lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Joanna6 said:

Me too! I was confused but now see it’s not only me. 
  • Options
    uhbaileeuhbailee Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Joanna6 said:

are they worth getting? thinking about buying but im not sure! 
  • Options
    CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    dksksoaks said:
    I understand that this was planned from the beginning, yada yada yada, but there's one thing I don't understand: How are Kudos profittable for Glu then?

Because we all know Glu never does something without the hope or making us spend more... When there were 5 kudos to give away *daily*, some people might have felt more inclined to spend more money on the game - whether to buy diamond/Kstar packs or get the triple threat to earn all earnables in a SYS, since all of those actions are some of the only ways to earn Kudos.

And now? Even if you do earn an achievement eligible for Kudos, your chance of being given Kudos is super slim, because there's less to go around. So my question is: why is Glu pooping their own bed?
    I really want to know this too! One girl in my squad buys packs 2-3x a week and has received 190 kudos so far, so almost 13 boxes. I’m curious to see how her spending changes now that we can’t even thank her for it with kudos. 
    Dude I am in the wrong squad, I get 0-1 kudos whenever I buy a pack and that’s before they “fixed” it 🤡
  • Options
    lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    uhbailee said:
    Joanna6 said:

I personally like them and I score well with them on certain SYS. Here’s how they look on my doll. But…I’m going to go on strike and will not be spending money on Glu until they start caring about their customers. Good luck! 

• Options
    KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    dksksoaks said:

Dude I am in the wrong squad, I get 0-1 kudos whenever I buy a pack and that’s before they “fixed” it 🤡
    For the first 2 weeks of kudos, I got 4 kudos. I switched to a new squad (that I found from the subreddit for this game) and I’ve opened about one box a week since then. I would have recommended switching squads but it really doesn’t matter anymore lol. 

A tip that worked for the “buggy” version to get more kudos is to do actions on non SYS-ending days. For example, I wanted to buy a diamond item from someone else in my squad, but I knew if I did it on a Sunday night / Thursday, people would be splitting their kudos on SYS results. So I bought it on a Wednesday when people don’t have many actions to give on, and sure enough, I got 6 kudos (way more than normal for me). Again, this doesn’t matter anymore though...not like anyone is going to have any kudos to give out mid week anymore. 
  • Options
    kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    uhbailee said:
    Joanna6 said:

I have them and use the second ones as my default. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.