❤️KK:H Dating Weekend 2/18/22❤️ Love is in the Air❤️

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    kkhkarmen said:

Why does this outfit look so familiar. I may stop at the parasol just to have another handheld.
    It's the same washed out color as this outfit

iOS
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    kkhkarmen said:

Why does this outfit look so familiar. I may stop at the parasol just to have another handheld.
    It's the same washed out color as this outfit

That’s it! They literally changed the top and added pleats to the skirt. How original.. 😒
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    It’s confirmed. I will stop at the parasol since I have the similar outfit that I never wear.
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts

Have been wanting a top like this irl FOREVER. Lemme go cry in the corner just for a second🥲
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    wonder who the „designer“ is
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    This umbrella will look so cute with the petal aura! 🌸
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts

How many points would I need for the dress? I always forget how much. Is it 300?
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • kkhnellykkhnelly Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    carramen_ said:

How many points would I need for the dress? I always forget how much. Is it 300?
    Yes 300 for the dress and 600 for the hair! 

who would wear this outfit on a date? this looks like "back to school" or "rainy april days".. please change the designer for event & sys outfits. whoever this is, the skillz are terrible.
    the last few outfits didn't match the event either

I am completely serious. it got really bad @KalindaKing

• patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

Got the hair too but I don’t like it
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I’m glad I picked an item I wanted The most 

• mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts

got the hair in my free box yay!!
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Guys you don’t get anything for completing this weekend’s quest ( storyline )  earlier ( like event points ) so save your energy for dates. ( I know Kalinda said we won’t get em but just a heads up ) 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Typical 🙄

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited February 2022
    I believe we are going to get the extra points for the last task in this week's storyline.  I thinkmshe was saying there was no compensation for the glitch itself, but then we did get a few stars later so, well find out when the task is available in a few hours.
    But you can start dating now, the event is on, points are received for dates.  The only delay is the 8 am release of the 5th task in this week's storyline.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    got what I wanted ❤
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    RiinaUkii said:

who would wear this outfit on a date? this looks like "back to school" or "rainy april days".. please change the designer for event & sys outfits. whoever this is, the skillz are terrible.

im sorry but a designer doesnt decide when stuff rolls out (at least id assume at the size of glu, this game..this isnt some indie game with 5 ppl making it). you not liking the items is fine but im not exactly sure what the complaint is cause the vip items were objectively well drawn (not saying you cant be unhappy with what items they picked), they did come a week too soon for whatever reason but thats about it..
    i do see a difference in quality sometimes so i do wonder how many ppl design for glu but i feel like sometimes it might be time preassure cause the turnaround for making the items has to be pretty quick.
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Got the slippers in my free box, then tried two more times and got the top and this basic bag.
    I went back one more time hoping on the trousers to finish the outfit but got the basic fedora hair, and now I'm out of stars! 😄
    sarie said:
    RiinaUkii said:

im sorry but a designer doesnt decide when stuff rolls out (at least id assume at the size of glu, this game..this isnt some indie game with 5 ppl making it). you not liking the items is fine but im not exactly sure what the complaint is cause the vip items were objectively well drawn (not saying you cant be unhappy with what items they picked), they did come a week too soon for whatever reason but thats about it..
    i do see a difference in quality sometimes so i do wonder how many ppl design for glu but i feel like sometimes it might be time preassure cause the turnaround for making the items has to be pretty quick.

i think that there are new employees, because the designs have drastically decreased compared to the years before. i don't think it's time pressure, i mean they have time to design new features every month??
    they make the game hard on purpose and yes, i don't like the items, it's not fun to play for ugly items. BUT it gets interesting with the diamond boxes: they always have the most beautiful outfits and items there because they know exactly that they bring in money. 

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    RiinaUkii said:
    sarie said:
    RiinaUkii said:

i think that there are new employees, because the designs have drastically decreased compared to the years before. i don't think it's time pressure, i mean they have time to design new features every month??
    they make the game hard on purpose and yes, i don't like the items, it's not fun to play for ugly items. BUT it gets interesting with the diamond boxes: they always have the most beautiful outfits and items there because they know exactly that they bring in money. 
    again new features are done by a different set of people thats game development people who write code, make the enviroment funcional etc. i do agree that some designers probably quit because it changed overall but as someone who is studying towards something similar i have more symphaty ig...and unfortunately earnables being free i think theyre being rushed as not being "important" enough in comparison to diamond boxes and ts prizes
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Adore this hairstyle!
    IOS Player 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Free box: pants 
    Spent 40 kstars to get the shirt 😭😍

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    My freebie.

I play on iOS
    @thesweetone ooh good idea, I’m gonna have to hit my squads lookbooks for petal aura now!
    I play on iOS
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited February 2022
    I love it 😍💚
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    This top is so cute. Also love it dyed black. Funnily enough it looks like the top I had on the night I met my husband 😂. The parasol is awesome. 

I play on iOS