💎 Looking for a Diamond Item during SYS/ Diamond Wish List

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looking for this top or necklace on Android

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Dolls, I need your advice 🙏 I have saved up some diamonds which are burning a hole in my pocket 😂 Is the sparkly light useful? Does it score well? Or should I rather shop some more gowns?

Alternatively, I am considering the tiara from Holiday Heather outfit - but it locks, I have a kloset hair with a crown attached, and it’s not that often used…

like - buy the sparkly
    agree - buy the tiara
    lol - save your diamonds!
  • fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts

If anyone has this set (on ios) pls submit for this sys (sweet dreams) I’ll buy the dress, shoes, and fan !
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited February 2022
    fairyemi said:

If anyone has this set (on ios) pls submit for this sys (sweet dreams) I’ll buy the dress, shoes, and fan !
    @fairyemi I'm submitting the dress and fan in a look soon! I'll send you a DM when I do if that works for you?
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    fairyemi said:

I can submit this as well, lmk when you're online
    I communicate in memes
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Hi dolls, I’ve finally managed to save 40 diamonds 💎 and was thinking about buying one of these but can’t quite tell how different they’d look on my doll. 

What do you think? 

Like - Buy lips 1
    Agree - Buy lips 2 
    Lol - Neither, save your diamonds
    I bought the second lips couple of days ago and absolutely no regrets, they're great and you can use all 3 different finishes on them too!
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Thanks @Ilze

edit: thanks everyone who voted. I went with the ombré ones and they look super cute! 
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Hi dolls, I’ve finally managed to save 40 diamonds 💎 and was thinking about buying one of these but can’t quite tell how different they’d look on my doll. 

What do you think? 

Like - Buy lips 1
    Agree - Buy lips 2 
    Lol - Neither, save your diamonds
    Honestly it depends on how it looks on your doll. the ombre ones looked terrible on my doll so I got the first one 🤷‍♀️
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    @Newsychick post your doll’s features- face shape, nose, skin tone, lip color etc and I’ll recreate your doll with both lips that may help you to decide.
  • xxcharmingxxxxcharmingxx Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Can someone please show me how these lips would look on my doll I’m trying to decide if I was buy the lips or not. 

Can someone please show me how these lips would look on my doll I’m trying to decide if I was buy the lips or not. 

I would do it if I had the eyes but unfortunately I don’t. Also maybe wear a different hair that shows your full face so whoever recreates your doll gets the features right. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @xxcharmingxx you should include screenshots of your currently set facial features (face shape, skin tone, nose shape, etc.) which will make it easier to recreate her!! Sadly I don’t have those lips otherwise I would
  • chloe333chloe333 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited March 2022

does anyone have this hair if you guys do can u lmk what squad to join or like if u could post for show styles cuz i want it lol  also can y'all lmk if this is available for diamonds and if yes how many?
    chloe333 said:

does anyone have this hair if you guys do can u lmk what squad to join or like if u could post for show styles cuz i want it lol  also can y'all lmk if this is available for diamonds and if yes how many?
    I don't have it but it should be available for 25 diamonds.
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    chloe333 said:

I have this hairstyle, I love it. Dm me and let me know if you want me to use it and when.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    isabeau said:
    chloe333 said:

I have this hairstyle, I love it. Dm me and let me know if you want me to use it and when.
    Oh, my squad is NYC Baddies. 🙄 
  • chloe333chloe333 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited March 2022
    isabeau said:
    isabeau said:
    Oh, my squad is NYC Baddies. 🙄 
    Ty!! i will join ur squad (check dm btw)
  • KKH_JazKKH_Jaz Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    Does anyone have this dress? If so would you be willing to submit it? 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    KKH_Jaz said:
    Does anyone have this dress? If so would you be willing to submit it? 
    @KKH_Jaz the dress isn’t available for diamonds. :/
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KKH_JazKKH_Jaz Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    @KkhAngelica thank you for letting me know  💜
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen I’ll submit this whenever you’re ready! 💕

• LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen I’ll submit it now but if you don’t find it I can submit it every look in different colours I don’t mind 💗
    @MarianiPoizen I can submit that jacket/shirt too. I have an available ticket to submit now. If you’re online lmk.
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited July 2022
    @Lucyxox @Lia888 sorry I’ve only just seen your messages. I’m ready whenever you are.

Edit; I just found it while voting so don’t worry about it. Thanks for offering 😃
    I play on iOS
    @MarianiPoizen I’m happy you found your item🙂💜. Sometimes it’s the little joys we’re still able to find in this game!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited August 2022

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • vaellerieevaelleriee Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Hi! Can someone please show me how these lips look on my doll? Most of my face features are from the kloset so hopefully it won’t be hard to find 😅 Also if you don’t have the hair, you can just use anything else, I don’t mind.

• JoulsieJoulsie Registered Users 80 Posts
    edited August 2022
    @vaelleriee Here you go! The first row is one shade in all three finishes, the second row is just different shades. I hope I got your features right.

iOS player
    Been playing on and off since 2014
  • vaellerieevaelleriee Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Joulsie said:
    @vaelleriee Here you go! The first row is one shade in all three finishes, the second row is just different shades. I hope I got your features right.

You did. Thank you so much!