🎆✨KK:H v12.8 Update -Sweet Dreams!✨

Comments

• PastelGlitterPastelGlitter Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    shorouq said:
    Does anyone else think it’s ridiculous they’re offering this plain ass robe outfit for that many k-stars?? Where’s the creativity…

When I refused the plain robe it didn't tell me where the next part of the mission was!! I'm so confused now
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    I bought the outfit and that was it lol . Where is the next mission?
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    shorouq said:
    Does anyone else think it’s ridiculous they’re offering this plain ass robe outfit for that many k-stars?? Where’s the creativity…

When I refused the plain robe it didn't tell me where the next part of the mission was!! I'm so confused now
    Same here!! I’m just waiting it out, prob another glitch or smth🙄🙄
  • LottieW29LottieW29 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    I'm guessing the last event will be later in the day like it has been all week 🤷‍♀️
  • keepingupwithjuliekeepingupwithjulie Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    ok but this weeks gift is actually so cute, i really like the handbag
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited February 2022
    The last task in this week's storyline will be available at 8 am, Eastern, about an hour and 15 minutes from this post time  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited February 2022
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Maybe we should all not play for 1 week. See if Glu starts listening then. I know it will be hard for die hard players but we need to do something. I suggest everyone Not play or login from Sunday morning in your own time zone, till the following Sunday morning, given the time zone differences it will actually drag out longer than a week for Glu. Maybe then they will start to take notice of what we are saying. #Boycott KKH for a week 
    #Wake Up Glu or we are gone 
    I for one am taking a two week hiatus from all this after this weekend. I need to remove myself from this game. I’ll see how I feel after that but I don’t think things will change especially in 2 weeks. I can’t deal with their money schemes and the lack of respect for their players who literally makes them money. It’s gone from bad to worse and their silence is deafening. They won’t change unless we change. Because right now all the complaining we do falls on deaf ears and it’s not hurting their pocket. We continue to play and support their greed so why would they change???
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'd consider not playing at all for 2 weeks, but my squad would have to be okay with it. If anyone in the squad still has items to get from the squad boxes, I don't want to keep them from being able to get anything.
    Platform: Android

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    IOS Player 
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    I'd consider not playing at all for 2 weeks, but my squad would have to be okay with it. If anyone in the squad still has items to get from the squad boxes, I don't want to keep them from being able to get anything.
    Agree, I’m a squad leader and ran it by my squad and even offered to make someone else the leader. That’s what I’ll miss…my squad! 
  • HeyItsLissaHeyItsLissa Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Glu is real stingy with their little pixels. Shipping costs must have gotten out of hand🤣
  • irinacezarairinacezara Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Am I the only one that didn't get any event points from the quest this week? Is this another thing they changed with this update?
    @irinacezara I didn't get anything either. If I knew I was going to get nothing, I would have just had my doll go on a date instead.

• lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    i think i remember reading that there won’t be any event points in this weeks storyline but next week the event points will return??🤔
    I was thinking I would take a break from watching ads at least for 2 weeks so GLU/EA gets less ad revenue. Definitely not buying anything in the game anytime soon.

• KittyPrydeKittyPryde Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    OMG, I recently mentioned that we should be getting more Kudos and now we get less. I'm a new player, but I don't see the point of Kudos really. Someone mentioned that it would benefit new players more, but I don't really think so. I've just opened one (as in 1) Kudos box since they became a thing. I had to jump squads until I found an active one. People who have been playing for a long time might not be getting many besides SYS, as they don't level up as quickly. It agree with those ouf you saying that it would have been better to update the other giftboxes in the game.

I do like the idea of having more interaction with your squad and working for a mutual benefit. I just think it could have been better to have like "Squad Goals", where every member of the squad participates to achieve certain goals and, by the end of the week, all the squad gets a gift. It could be trying to get a certain number of XP points between all the members of the squad, or earning a certain ammount of Kash. IDK, just a random idea, but I think it would give an even playing field for both newer and older players.
    Android player.
    English isn't my first language.
  • sadesade Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    I wasn’t gonna waste my stars on just a robe and some slippers so I decided to match something with the gift she sent us. Would appreciate some feedback on it!

• ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Chrysalis said:
    Well, this sucks. It really seems like EA is trying to get us to stop playing this game or something. I kinda expected the kudos to eventually get "fixed" so that they were useless, but the shoddy storylines really make me upset.

Anyway, I think I'm going to go play my other dress-up game that has actually fun history stories, beautifully rendered clothing that is pretty easy to collect for free, and tons of perks and side games that actually work.
    Which game is this 😊?
    If anyone wants to know what I'm talking about, DM me! 🌸 @lilirose98 I can't dm you cause you're private, dm me if you want to know!
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    @Chrysalis if you don’t mind I’ll dm you for the name of that game too!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.