🎆✨KK:H v12.9 Update - Spring Forward!🎆✨

Comments

• CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    I’m so excited now for this update 🤩
    ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Loving the red purse!!!
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    It’s almost time to style looks for spring! There will be a special throwback gift box for the next month with spring-themed clothing. Every box contains clothes! On March 11-16, you can also check out a throwback sale in the closet! Upcoming Show Your Style themes will include Queen Bee, Enchanted Spring, Cherry Blossoms and Spring Break. Plus, items from 12.1 (July 2021) will become available for diamonds.

Just when I thought I was going to start saving for Kimiversary 😩
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    And the Android glitch with the sale notification should get resolved in the next update too!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts

😍 I need this outfit! Wish there were shoes though.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited February 2022
    I'm not that excited for updates anymore and I won't spend on boxes. Not that Glu ever listens, but I want TBs in sales not even more boxes to spend on. I only spend on holiday boxes because we've had those forever anyway but this nonsense with TB boxes is new and I don't want it. You get the worst items first so it's a waste. 
    @KalindaKing Glu needs to put TB items in the sales again. The TB boxes are the same as the holiday in the context that you have to wait a whole year for those monthly items to be in a box again. How is that better than just putting them in the sales which are about every six months? I'm just going to keep saving diamonds to get things because Glu ruins everything in this game.
    Platform: Android

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I love so many things!!!
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Love the outfits. Not going to say which ones are my favorite tho bc I know how glu is 😭 but I’m excited for this updated and they finally listened to us. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    @Vidhi That's one of the only things they listened to. I'm waiting for December to decide if I want to keep playing this game if I don't see more changes and see evidence we're heard.

I just went back to the page that mentions storyline outfits. I'm nervous the choice of words is a trick and we can't get the items separately. Could we please be clear about that? Also I won't refer people to this game if GLU doesn't listen to players. 

• VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier agree with you on tb boxes ( I end up getting useless ugly accessories ) and all other things wrong with the game. I have decided not to spend on the game until we get things to change and give players a fair chance to get clothes.
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    If there was a storyline outfit (or a few!) that you missed, you’re going to like what’s coming to the Featured Items section. Every weekend from Thursday to Sunday, there will be 3 old storyline outfits added to the closet that you can buy. Some of you have mentioned that you tapped “no” by accident, so this is your second chance. These items will be sold separately for k-stars and they’ll match the current Show Your Style theme.
    I'm excited I might get to buy the miss managed og outfit and maya's look
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I wouldn’t be too optimistic about bringing back storyline outfits since it’s only 3. 🥺
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Fae said:
    I wouldn’t be too optimistic about bringing back storyline outfits since it’s only 3. 🥺
    @Fae more will be added since it’s every weekend 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Ok thank you for letting us change our name for free, that is a nice gesture. Happy for the storyline outfits in the kloset too! I hope this means we can buy just some parts of the outfits and not others.

Edit: I hope this also includes old storyline outfits, which I think included the septum piercing. PLEASEEE 😳🙏

That being said, it seems like the game is changing focus towards new players who play and pay for a short time and then leave. Those players are valid too, I just think it's interesting to note that all the changes from the last few months point toward a new direction.
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    edited February 2022
    It’s almost time to style looks for spring! There will be a special throwback gift box for the next month with spring-themed clothing. Every box contains clothes! On March 11-16, you can also check out a throwback sale in the closet! Upcoming Show Your Style themes will include Queen Bee, Enchanted Spring, Cherry Blossoms and Spring Break. Plus, items from 12.1 (July 2021) will become available for diamonds.
    @KalindaKing with this current update items from 11.11 were available for diamonds. Will items from 11.12 also be available with this update or is that one being skipped? Thank you! 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Fae said:
    @Fae more will be added since it’s every weekend 💜
    I totally misread 3 total over the weekends, thank you so much for the clarification. 😅
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Opportunities to earn k-stars in game for long time players please!!! too many k-stars are needed already lmao, I’ve also already got my friends/asked them to install the game lol. 🥲
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm very excited!  The prospect of changing our name us fab.  How many of us really knew what we wanted when we started?   Perks for referring players, another good thing.  Ty for all the news and spoilers!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.