🎆✨KK:H v12.9 Update - Spring Forward!🎆✨

Comments

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Wow I am exited for an update! 
    Although I have to agree with the doll above me, clothing spoilers aren’t as nice as they used to be 
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Everything looks so one dimensional 
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Love the umbrella handheld and shoes on doll 1.
    The jumpsuit on doll 2 is cute too but like a few I’ve seen before.

Like everything dolls 3 & 4 are wearing except the glasses but just hoping they dye well and don’t just look washed out. 

Not bothered about the others tbh except the hair on the doll below

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Everything is ugly and low quality except 2 items or 3. I don’t regret quitting the game
  • CandyyCandyy Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited February 2022
    wrong thread
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Could anyone link the thread for all Pat storyline outfits if there’s one? 🥺
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    stepht500 said:
    In the search bar u can search storyline thread and it’s the first one at the top. Its made by @watermelonsugarhigh 💜 I wish I could post the link but it won’t let me :/
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    stepht500 said:
    In the search bar u can search storyline thread and it’s the first one at the top. Its made by @watermelonsugarhigh 💜 I wish I could post the link but it won’t let me :/
    Ty💛
  • muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    If there was a storyline outfit (or a few!) that you missed, you’re going to like what’s coming to the Featured Items section. Every weekend from Thursday to Sunday, there will be 3 old storyline outfits added to the closet that you can buy. Some of you have mentioned that you tapped “no” by accident, so this is your second chance. These items will be sold separately for k-stars and they’ll match the current Show Your Style theme.
    This is great news! Will we also have a chance to play the past weekly storylines that we may have missed so we can get the past free gifts? 😁
    muzzroom said:
    If there was a storyline outfit (or a few!) that you missed, you’re going to like what’s coming to the Featured Items section. Every weekend from Thursday to Sunday, there will be 3 old storyline outfits added to the closet that you can buy. Some of you have mentioned that you tapped “no” by accident, so this is your second chance. These items will be sold separately for k-stars and they’ll match the current Show Your Style theme.
    This is great news! Will we also have a chance to play the past weekly storylines that we may have missed so we can get the past free gifts? 😁
    Omg this too! I hope they add a way for us to get the free gifts from past storylines! I want the snowball and heart shaped ballon so badly along with many others 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't remember the heart balloon and the snowball coming with storylines because that was before that was a thing, but people should get the chance to get free items some of us already got before. 
    Platform: Android

• WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Get more rewards by playing with friends! Once you’ve reached the A-List, you can refer your friends to KKH through a unique link or code. It’s easy to refer friends via WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or text message. To get your link or code, open your contacts menu and then tap on Refer Friends.

Your friends must use your link or enter your code when they are level 7 or below. Once your friends start playing, you will collect rewards as they reach the D-List, C-List, B-List and A-List. Your friend will also receive a reward once they reach the C-List. These will be currency rewards, such as energy, k-stars and diamonds.

Friend referrals are unlimited - you can share as many links or codes as you’d like. Make sure you use your link or code to invite friends. If you invite friends through Facebook, they’ll be added as contacts, but it will not count as a referral.

I have previously talked about a game I play that is similar to KKH(That game also has this feature). I recently noticed Glu copying other features from that game. One issue I have with all this, is the other game doesn’t have weekend events & I have seen some things that make it look like KKH is going in that direction. If glu decides to get rid of the weekend events for something else, I can guarantee players won’t enter the game as often & it will also make it easier for the players that are reluctant to delete KKH to finally remove the app from their device. 

So in conclusion, the decision glu ends up making, could possibly kill the game.
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney

Why did I think Kalinda’s doll was wearing a playing card😳
    Why do I even bother 😒
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
    Can't remember the last time I felt excited after seeing the spoilers. The designs used to be soo good before. All the prizes were worth the wait and looked like the designers spent a good time into designing high quality items and adding colors. Now all of them look boring, reused/same and piques no ones interest. I hope they can still prepare more amazing items like before. 
    The low quality items is probably the reason they used old event clothes in the referral pop up 
    Why do I even bother 😒
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    So, we can buy the items separately only if we wait and won't buy them when they are on the storyline? 
    Or are we also getting an option to decide what we want to buy from the outfit?

Because if we only have an option to buy every item in separate later i will definitely wait, because most of the times the whole outfit doesn't deserve 120+ k stras
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• KittyPrydeKittyPryde Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the next update will be availiable on Tuesday 22nd, right? Any idea of what the first weekend event will be? We haven't had a "Keep the cameras rolling" in a while.

I like the idea of the special spring-themed Throwback box, specially if it's one of the weekday throwback boxes, but we'll see how that goes. I've actually been thinking for a while that weekday events could be spiced up during special dates. For example, on Valentine's week we could have had as rewards: Black Box- Gold Box- Throwback-Valentine's.

Also, I do agree with everyone saying we need a diamond business. I would personaly add 1 diamond as a reward to SoChic London, on top of the kash and the 3K-Stars. I think that Glu wants to keep diamonds as a "hard to get" currency, but I don't think that being able to earn 2 diamonds per week would take away from that.
    Android player.
    English isn't my first language.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the next update will be availiable on Tuesday 22nd, right? Any idea of what the first weekend event will be? We haven't had a "Keep the cameras rolling" in a while.

I like the idea of the special spring-themed Throwback box, specially if it's one of the weekday throwback boxes, but we'll see how that goes. I've actually been thinking for a while that weekday events could be spiced up during special dates. For example, on Valentine's week we could have had as rewards: Black Box- Gold Box- Throwback-Valentine's.

Also, I do agree with everyone saying we need a diamond business. I would personaly add 1 diamond as a reward to SoChic London, on top of the kash and the 3K-Stars. I think that Glu wants to keep diamonds as a "hard to get" currency, but I don't think that being able to earn 2 diamonds per week would take away from that.
    The best weekend event is professional gig event @KittyPryde
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Why don’t we get rid of dyes from boxes? and have a dye business that gives us diamonds and you can buy the 1 diamond dye boxes from their and you can make a certain amount of dye for free… just an idea lol.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I wonder if the storyline outfits that are going to be added in the kloset will stay indefinitely or will only be added for a limited time period...
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    It’s almost time to style looks for spring! There will be a special throwback gift box for the next month with spring-themed clothing. Every box contains clothes! On March 11-16, you can also check out a throwback sale in the closet! Upcoming Show Your Style themes will include Queen Bee, Enchanted Spring, Cherry Blossoms and Spring Break. Plus, items from 12.1 (July 2021) will become available for diamonds.

Super excited for this!!! I’m a relatively new player so have there ever been short throwback sales outside of Kimi and Black Friday like the upcoming one, and what kinds of stuff is on sale?
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited February 2022
    dksksoaks said:
    It’s almost time to style looks for spring! There will be a special throwback gift box for the next month with spring-themed clothing. Every box contains clothes! On March 11-16, you can also check out a throwback sale in the closet! Upcoming Show Your Style themes will include Queen Bee, Enchanted Spring, Cherry Blossoms and Spring Break. Plus, items from 12.1 (July 2021) will become available for diamonds.

Super excited for this!!! I’m a relatively new player so have there ever been short throwback sales outside of Kimi and Black Friday like the upcoming one, and what kinds of stuff is on sale?
    No. This is the first time we are getting a throwback sale beside Kimi and BF
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    I’m not sure if I finished all the storylines in the game, but I got a gig a few days ago and i did it, but after that, Simon nor Maria have called. I only get the calls from Simon about 3hr or 8hr gigs which I’ve been doing. But I only have storyline outfits saved, and that I need to complete, nothing else. I hope that I did complete all the storylines in the game bc they’re so tiring 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.