❤️KK:H Dating Weekend 2/18/22❤️ Love is in the Air❤️

12346Next

Comments

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Hey dolls I need some advice! I normally do 4 or 8 hours dates but this weekend, I tried doing 1 hour dates with new people. I am not sure but I believe it was faster to finish the event or it was close. I also earned lots of k-stars because of improving my relationships to the 200 points with new people. Therefore, I started to think 1 hours dates are more beneficial.

Which dates do you prefer?
    I always do 1 hr dates and I’m already done with the event so I normally go for those. Also once I reached 200 points I started dates with new contacts whoch got me like over 10 kstars. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Done with event 🙌 Next time I'll try the 1 hour dates with new people for stars - I've been too loyal to my spouses in this game 😄
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    The slippers (which I wanted) were in my usual spot, but I'm grateful for the top 💚

• reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    💘

iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    I got the stockings with heels in the kollection and I am OBSESSED 😍🖤
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

Finished the love event! The umbrella is cute 🌸💙
  • madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Idk the more i look at the hair the cuter it becomes...

• lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    Done with the event! Loving everything!

However I couldn’t get anything from the GB but I honestly don’t want to spend my k-stars for sleepwear 😕 But the top and the slippers are darn cute! I would’ve want them!

• mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    i really like the dress !!
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • KaylaRodriguez22KaylaRodriguez22 Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
     Finally done!! 
  • CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Done 💗

ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
  • iqrahussain06iqrahussain06 Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    I thought you only get hearts for completing dates, as it’s a dating weekend. How comes I got them for completing a fashion show.
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Anybody knows what's next weekend event? 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Dorica said:
    Anybody knows what's next weekend event? 
    It should be professional 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • KKHNachiKKHNachi Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    SkyW said:
    Can you tell my doll has commitment issues? 
    Omg! I love this for your doll lol  but I thought we can't date different people at the same time? Didn't 1 of them call to break up when you started dating the other? 
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    I thought you only get hearts for completing dates, as it’s a dating weekend. How comes I got them for completing a fashion show.

I tested it out to see if professional gigs give hearts, and they don’t- just to let anyone interested know! 🙏
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    KKHNachi said:
    SkyW said:
    Can you tell my doll has commitment issues? 
    Omg! I love this for your doll lol  but I thought we can't date different people at the same time? Didn't 1 of them call to break up when you started dating the other? 
    Apparently partners call and break up with you when you go on dates with other people and no dates with them.e.g.  if you go on 4 dates with a person who isn't your partner and then go on a date with your partner they won't break up with you I hope I made sense lol.
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

Finally! ☺️

IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    done 💗 loved the items, especially the hair!

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    LexKKH said:

I tested it out to see if professional gigs give hearts, and they don’t- just to let anyone interested know! 🙏
    I had this happened before with those gigs simon offers us that you can get 1-10 kstars but now I don't get those during the weekend because Kim's offer from the kloset blocks that. Makes you think if that's why glu made that offer last all weekend so we can't do Simon's gig. It used to work for party, love and professional, reality weekends 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
    The weekend outfit so cute except for hairstyle tbh. Here are photos of my doll wearing a beautiful outfit. 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I wanted the top ☹️
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️