🎆✨KK:H v12.9 Update - Spring Forward!🎆✨

Comments

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I’m hoping that the previous storyline items aren’t going to be stupidly priced. I can’t actually remember which ones I skipped 🤦‍♀️. 
    The SYS events for this month sound very similar to each other, there was a comment someone made about seasons (apologies I’m blanking on who wrote it and for the life of me I can’t spot it now gone through the thread several times, I should go to bed lol) and it feels very much like easing us into this month long theme.
    I think @AliBryant mention seasons
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    It’s almost time to style looks for spring! There will be a special throwback gift box for the next month with spring-themed clothing. Every box contains clothes! On March 11-16, you can also check out a throwback sale in the closet! Upcoming Show Your Style themes will include Queen Bee, Enchanted Spring, Cherry Blossoms and Spring Break. Plus, items from 12.1 (July 2021) will become available for diamonds.

I never saw the first hair on a tb sale. can u make sure that this will be included?? @KalindaKing
  • LivingDeadGirlDesLivingDeadGirlDes Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    @KalindaKing will the Facebook issue be fixed with the update too? It’s been over a month…wondering if connecting to Facebook is something Glu is removing permanently? I just don’t understand why it’s been unavailable so long 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Finally, if you want to change your name in the game, you can easily do that in settings! Go to Settings > Game Settings > Change Name. There will no longer be any cost or fan loss associated with changing your name and this will replace the old process of changing your name at Maria’s office.

Omg! great timing. I have had a misspelled doll name since I started the game and I was waiting until I was able to do a comeback before changing so this is very welcome for me.
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Hopefully update tommorrow!!! Kalinda already said not today
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Nvm
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    edited February 2022
    RiinaUkii said:
    don't get too excited for this update. surely another disappointment with hidden, complicated features. 
    This 👆🏽
    The only thing I wait for on updates are glitches. 
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Hey, does anyone know when the next VIP weekend will be? I'm rubbish at remember what order things happen in. 

I've finally saved up enough k-stars to get face highlight makeup, but thinking it might be worth waiting for a VIP weekend. I'm a free player so it takes me ages to save for purchases. 
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
    Hey, does anyone know when the next VIP weekend will be? I'm rubbish at remember what order things happen in. 

I've finally saved up enough k-stars to get face highlight makeup, but thinking it might be worth waiting for a VIP weekend. I'm a free player so it takes me ages to save for purchases. 
    If you want my opinion get those during kimiversary for 300 stars. 
    Next vip should be two weeks later.
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

Kalinda mentioned a sale happening sooner so it might be good to get them then if they’re included! Hopefully like BF and Kimi it lines up with VIP.
    Nikaraf said:

Kalinda mentioned a sale happening sooner so it might be good to get them then if they’re included! Hopefully like BF and Kimi it lines up with VIP.
    As far as I remember Kimi does not line up with VIP
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I haven't seem the summer sale line up with VIP, but it should. 
    Platform: Android

• pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    Hopefully we will get Delphine's outfit( including the septum piercing and makeup) for our dolls too 
    Hey guys!
    This is officially my first post on the forum. I have been lurking on the forum for about a year now and I finally got the courage to post🤭. I'm looking forward to get to know all of you. That being said, on the one side I'm super excited for the update, but on the other side I'm not looking forward to it at all.
    Welcome 💗
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @Nikaraf thank you😊💕
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Since they’re adding storyline outfits to the kloset does anyone remember the price of how much simons outfit had cost? And I’m guessing they’ll probably put the prices on the items to equal the original amount. For example if the total outfit was 150, then they’ll probably make the shoes about 49 kstars, the dress around 50 and the hair about 51 kstars. It would make sense. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    @Nikaraf @dinoqueen9 Thanks for the advice. 😃
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @KalindaKing why these items are still unavailable??? 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Since they’re adding storyline outfits to the kloset does anyone remember the price of how much simons outfit had cost? And I’m guessing they’ll probably put the prices on the items to equal the original amount. For example if the total outfit was 150, then they’ll probably make the shoes about 49 kstars, the dress around 50 and the hair about 51 kstars. It would make sense. 
    I think it was around 250k-stars or slightly less, I remember just started playing when this outfit was offered and I didn’t had enough stars to purchase it 🥲
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    @KalindaKing why these items are still unavailable??? 
    I’ve been waiting for this black dress for a really long time. Really hope we will be able to buy it soon
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Anjakkh I want it so bad I tried to chase it when it came out but only won the hair and necklace 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    I think it was around 250k-stars or slightly less, I remember just started playing when this outfit was offered and I didn’t had enough stars to purchase it 🥲

Yep, it’s 250. I’ve been waiting for VIP to come back around.

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    edited February 2022
    @AmandaMKkh  I really don’t know why certain items aren’t available.. it’s so weird
    edit: and I would like to know why haha
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.