👯‍♀️The Cheetah Girls Squad 👯‍♀️(Please don't post unless you're a member)

Comments

• brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    maggiey said:
    Thank you so much @brom617 💕💕💕

Thank you for always thanking me for my purchases, it means a lot! You're so sweet! ❤
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @brom617 oh hiiii there! I hadn't checked our TS group but I'm so happy we're in the same one! Looks like it's gonna be a challenge but I hope you also get all the prizes you want 😘 can't wait to see all your amazing looks 🤩 and thanks for the compliments on my first look! 🤗
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    Does anyone own this feather boa?

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    @dpeters I have it! It's been added to my LookBook for ya 😊
    She/Her
    Android
    Tsm @Galaxaura14! 😊
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    Apparently the items from update 12.1 will be available for diamonds with the next update. I marked what I own in case anyone would like me to add something to my lookbook when the update comes 😊

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @dpeters thanks so much for posting the items! 💕
    Do you by any chance have a clean version of the photo? I didn’t see it posted in any threads 
    @maggiey here you go 😊

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @dpeters you’re amazing! Thank you 💕

I’ve highlighted the items I have in yellow and the item I’m looking to purchase in pink! It’s the hair I spent all my stars chasing and still didn’t get 😅

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Everything I have is boxed!!
    Big thanks for the squad gift @dinoqueen9 💕💕💕

• maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I am crying right now while I am writing this post. I am going to be leaving our squad tomorrow. I need to do this as I have become irrationally angry about the direction the game has been going. I am addicted and want to try and stop playing the game. I think it is best if I leave the squad and stop coming to the forum. The fomo is real and a problem for me. I have so enjoyed being a part of this squad and I will miss every single one of you. I know @maggiey will find someone wonderful to take my place. Thank you all. 💕💕
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    We will miss you @maggiemay ! I support your decision and I get where you are coming from. This game has been going downhill for a while now and I think it’s good you are doing what’s best for you. I loved having you as a member of this squad and I hope you stay safe💕💕
    @maggiemay As much as we'll miss having you with us, i'm glad you're putting your own wellbeing first. Thank you for all you've done for the squad and having been one of the reasons why we have the amazing squad that we do 💕💕💕 
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    @maggiemay I’m proud of you for taking a step back to determine what is best for you. That’s never easy! I’m sure I can speak for everyone when I say we understand and support you - However you will of course be deeply missed! Whoever joins the squad next will have big shoes to fill❤️
    I’m wishing you all the very best! Stay happy, healthy & safe💕💕
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @maggiemay we will miss you, I’m glad you’re taking this step for your mental health and I really hope it helps 💕💕
    @maggiemay
    This breaks my heart 😢, you will be greatly missed but I understand the feeling and support your decision... Your well-being comes before anything else! Best of luck to you and thank you for being such an important part of this squad you helped become amazing. 🤗💕😘
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @maggiemay I am so upset for you and fully understand where you are coming from 😔 This game has been so frustrating lately and not worth your mental or emotional anguish (advice I'm telling myself too). 💕 We are going to miss you so so much 💜 Thank you for having made this squad feel so comforting. 💕
    She/Her
    Android
    Thank you, lovelies 🥺💕 @dpeters @maggiemay

(Sorry for this delayed post - I'm limiting my time on the game [and forum] this week because I have the Bar and for my mental stability 😵‍💫😮‍💨)
    She/Her
    Android
    You'll do great @Galaxaura14! 🤩 Best of luck! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    edited February 2022
    @maggiemay we will miss having you as a part of our squad but your wellbeing comes first! Thanks so much for everything you've done for this squad! It won't be the same without you! I'm wishing you the best and I hope taking this step for your mental health helps! We'll always be here if you need to come on and talk! 
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    edited February 2022
    maggiey said:
    @dpeters you’re amazing! Thank you 💕

I’ve highlighted the items I have in yellow and the item I’m looking to purchase in pink! It’s the hair I spent all my stars chasing and still didn’t get 😅

I got that hair 🥰 @maggiey

and here is all the items I have:

@maggiemay I’m so sorry that you were feeling unhappy for a long while. However what you do is a very brave step, I think you are a very strong-willed person. Hope you feel much better with your decision. 💘
    @Galaxaura14 sending you lots of luck for your bar exam (I actually just passed my highway driving test this morning which I know isn’t as serious as the bar but I’m still sending you all the luck I had! 💕)

@lovelydoll would love to purchase it from you when I get enough diamonds! I can send you a message when I do? 
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    @maggiemay I am sad to see you go. But it is important to take care of one’s mental health. Wishing you good health and happiness. 
    maggiey said:
    @Galaxaura14 sending you lots of luck for your bar exam (I actually just passed my highway driving test this morning which I know isn’t as serious as the bar but I’m still sending you all the luck I had! 💕)

@lovelydoll would love to purchase it from you when I get enough diamonds! I can send you a message when I do? 
    @maggiey I already added the hair to my lookbook cause the update is coming today or tomorrow anyways 🤍
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts

Got aura in free box but went and spent 55 kstars for this tb dress 😓
    maggiey said:

@maggiey I already added the hair to my lookbook cause the update is coming today or tomorrow anyways 🤍
    Okay thanks! I'll purchase it when I have enough diamonds
    Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know that I've changed my doll's name to Sutton 😊 I watched The Bold Type on Netflix a while ago and fell in love with that name 💕 I'm letting you know so you don't kick me out of the squad thinking I'm an impostor lol jk 

Have a great day! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    I'd like to offer a big welcome to @DearDelilah as the newest doll in our squad! We hope you enjoy it here 💕