Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Please bring back KKH to Facebook :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @KalindaKing how often are the TB items in the diamond boxes updated? I feel like it's been the same ones the last 2 updates and I already own them all. Really hoping to see some new ones.
    iOS
  • livindeadgirllivindeadgirl Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    @KalindaKing are there ever going to be new clothes for male dolls, if your answer is no then I'm wasting my time playing this game
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    @KalindaKing any update as to why some players are not receiving tickets in their diamond box palettes and they say ā€œownedā€ before even opening any boxes?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Hopefully we get the update today and Iā€™m also happy about the old storyline outfits being added to the kloset but at the same time upset because itā€™s only a limited time.Ā 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    So Iā€™m going to have to keep on continuing saving storyline outfits so I could get the old ones that I want bc I donā€™t have enough kstars šŸ˜­Ā 

IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
  • JustinMJustinM Registered Users 47 Posts
    dksksoaks said:
    Honestly some of yā€™all are overly harsh on Kalinda...you think sheā€™s allowed to say ā€œthereā€™s dyes in the diamond boxes because Glu wants you to have less of a chance of getting good items so you buy more packs so Glu makes more moneyā€?Ā 

She definitely reports back when weā€™re mad about stuff, but thatā€™s pretty much all she can do. Thereā€™s no way she has part of the decision on adding a diamond business or things like that besides relaying back to ā€œthe team.ā€

Be glad sheā€™s answering a few questions without getting snarky at her about it.Ā 
    lol that isnā€™t being harsh if its what we all are thinking tho yet some wanna kiss *** but glu should be listening to players and clearly she hasnā€™t reported anything to them because they keep making things worse in the game so clearly she should just be honest with us lol as consumers of a game we should have every right to be listened to and not just be ignored lol they havenā€™t even adresssed the fact that EA games bought glu so thatā€™s being shady
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    Are the new storylines ever going to be sold separately like in the pop up shops and the new ā€old storyline outfitā€-feature?
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited February 2022
    We want update news please @KalindaKing itā€™s 2:00pm!!!!!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    PleaseĀ  be respectful when posting on the forum, and do not engage in arguments with other players.Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    @KalindaKing are there ever going to be new clothes for male dolls, if your answer is no then I'm wasting my time playing this game
    There hasnā€™t been a male weekend event since like the beginning of 2019. I doubt theyā€™ll be adding new clothes for male dolls just simply because there are way more people playing as female dolls so thatā€™s where theyā€™re gonna make the most money from.
    šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆdaily IOS playeršŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ
    šŸŒˆdiscord/insta/forumšŸŒˆ

• RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    edited February 2022
    dksksoaks said:
    JustinM said:
    dksksoaks said:
    Honestly some of yā€™all are overly harsh on Kalinda...you think sheā€™s allowed to say ā€œthereā€™s dyes in the diamond boxes because Glu wants you to have less of a chance of getting good items so you buy more packs so Glu makes more moneyā€?Ā 

She definitely reports back when weā€™re mad about stuff, but thatā€™s pretty much all she can do. Thereā€™s no way she has part of the decision on adding a diamond business or things like that besides relaying back to ā€œthe team.ā€

Be glad sheā€™s answering a few questions without getting snarky at her about it.Ā 
    lol that isnā€™t being harsh if its what we all are thinking tho yet some wanna kiss *** but glu should be listening to players and clearly she hasnā€™t reported anything to them because they keep making things worse in the game so clearly she should just be honest with us lol as consumers of a game we should have every right to be listened to and not just be ignored lol they havenā€™t even adresssed the fact that EA games bought glu so thatā€™s being shady
    ā€œĀ clearly she hasnā€™t reported anything to them because they keep making things worseā€ LOL do you think sheā€™s like their CEO..? Have you seen her emails? Why do you think theyā€™re going to do everything she tells them we want? This is how companies work. We as consumers can want a lot of things, but they want to turn a profit.Ā 

As for saying ā€œsome want to kiss ***ā€ why would I care what she thinks of me šŸ˜­ this is an anonymous forum. Kalinda liking or disliking any individual player doesnā€™t get them free diamonds or anything lol

All Iā€™m saying is that youā€™re assuming that they follow her reports and there is no way thatā€™s how it works in reality. Sheā€™s clearly more of a mouthpiece back and forth.Ā 
    why? cuz weā€™re paying for this **** game and have the right to tell what we like and which crap feature we donā€™t like/want.

and this is how consumers work.Ā 

maybe sheā€™s not their CEO but she has a real job & a function in this company & is not a fictional caracter. so i guess in reality it works very well
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    RiinaUkii said:
    dksksoaks said:
    JustinM said:
    dksksoaks said:

ā€œĀ clearly she hasnā€™t reported anything to them because they keep making things worseā€ LOL do you think sheā€™s like their CEO..? Have you seen her emails? Why do you think theyā€™re going to do everything she tells them we want? This is how companies work. We as consumers can want a lot of things, but they want to turn a profit.Ā 

As for saying ā€œsome want to kiss ***ā€ why would I care what she thinks of me šŸ˜­ this is an anonymous forum. Kalinda liking or disliking any individual player doesnā€™t get them free diamonds or anything lol

All Iā€™m saying is that youā€™re assuming that they follow her reports and there is no way thatā€™s how it works in reality. Sheā€™s clearly more of a mouthpiece back and forth.Ā 
    why? cuz weā€™re paying for this **** game and have the right to tell what we like and which crap feature we donā€™t like/want.

and this is how consumers work.Ā 

maybe sheā€™s not their CEO but she has a real job & a function in this company & is not a fictional caracter. so i guess in reality it works very well
    Not sure why you quoted me because I donā€™t think we disagree at all...I have no issues with people giving feedback and obviously I understand that she has a job. All Iā€™m saying is that the most she can do is relay our feedback. If weā€™re not seeing a certain feature we want, thereā€™s a 99% chance itā€™s something she has no control over.Ā 

But yes, I agree that consumers should give their opinions. With that said, I think the phrase ā€œvote with your walletā€ applies here. 100 people complaining online will probably have less effect than people stopping spending their money. Like with the 15-diamond boxes, I think that the decreased profit is why they brought back the 5-diamond boxes, not because of our feedback on the forum.Ā 
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    The sad thing is how shady glu is. Weā€™re paying THEM. The people who spend money on the game are the only reason they have money. And we are the ones that spread the word of the game by talking about it and posting things and they repay us by creating sh*tty things in the game. Weā€™re lucky if they even listen to us on one thing, but the chances of us being happy with what they give us are very low because then they give us what we want but half as$ed like with the storyline outfits being added to the kloset but only for a limited time or with the diamond boxes being 5 diamonds but mostly full of dye or a whole of other things in the game that are half as$ed. Itā€™s so disappointing and gross how money hungry glu is. Now, Iā€™m a free player, Iā€™ve never spent a dime on this game and never will, unless Iā€™m rich šŸ¤Ø, but itā€™s sad that thereā€™s ALOT of people whoā€™ve spent money on this game on to get sh*tty things in return. Glu clearly doesnā€™t know how to run their company because if they actually LISTENED to us and did the things we wanted, then more people would find the game more enjoyable and would want to spend more money on the game, but glu doesnā€™t know anything about that. If you want your customers to keep coming in, then give them things they would want and be considerate. If your customers are happy, then youā€™ll get more money.Ā 
    True. It shocks me actually that they donā€™t see it this way? You know how many more people would play and maybe even make purchases if they listened to their customers. šŸ¤Æ
    Iā€™ve said it so many times but Iā€™m only one person and thereā€™s probably thousands of people who spend money on the game and probably donā€™t even know about KKHā€™s forum or social medias. Iā€™ve been trying to tell people to please STOPĀ spending their hard earned money for a sh*t as$ game that isnā€™t giving us what we want. My squad had about 2-4 people who would spend money on the game every week for kstars or diamonds and now no one is spending anything. For glu to actually listen to us, they need to stop receiving money for the game. Thatā€™s the only possible way that we would get what we want because money is their only benefit. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    edited February 2022
    The update will be available on all platforms later today! Good news: you can all open the Starlet Kollection soon! Once you get the call, you'll get one free pull per day until you've opened the whole Kollection. I'm excited for you to get new clothes!
    Is this the new gift box? Or is this separate? The spring throwback one?
    Itā€™s here!!!Ā 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Ā I donā€™t have it yet Iā€™m on iOSĀ 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.