New thread chat for aktive players only #114322
Prev1

Comments

• alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    Here 🙋🏽‍♀️
  • seachildseachild Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Hi, thanks for creating a dedicated thread for our squad!  💎 
  • RazzyMayouRazzyMayou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Thank you so much bella for creating this new squad, we would have been lost otherwise, we had such awesome members in previous squad, glad we were able to retain many of them and get more new awesome members too!!! ☺
  • everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited June 2022
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    Thank you for making a new thread @bellaboo_ 💖
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • kristina13kristina13 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Thank you @bellaboo_ <3
  • nine40nine40 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Thank you so much @bellaboo_
    Plataforma: Android

• bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Hi dolls, just checking in! There was a new (not from the old squad) doll wearing the hair from this weekends VIP already and had other unreleased items in their lookbook so I removed them; I don’t support unfair playing. There’s also a couple new ones who haven’t been active for over 24 hours now so I’ll keep an eye on that too. Great job with kudos! Everyone seems to be giving them out fairly. Have a great weekend 💕
  • linelavinlinelavin Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Heyo!!!

I’m looking for an active squad with maybe a few paid players, since I am as described and I’ve never been able to find a good squad.
    edited February 2022
    @linelavin There’s occasional purchases from members, not too often though. But feel free to request join! If you do, let me know your doll’s name so I know who to accept!
  • nessaaaanessaaaa Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hello, I'm an active player and I've spent agessss looking for an active squad. I would love to join your squad if you have any empty spots. My player's name is nessa.
    edited June 2022
  • kristina13kristina13 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts

hi dolls, does anyone have these shoes and can put them in their lookbook for me? 🥰
    Hii, I have them, I'll put them in my LB now.
    edited June 2022
    edited February 2022

This was posted in kudos prizes thread, should we try this too, I think this is a great idea, we can all get equal no of kudos in this case. Only everyone should give kudos for this to work
    edited June 2022
    i agree! the only problem is i think there are a couple girls who aren’t from the forum and won’t see this, plus i’ve notice some people only occasionally give out kudos. we can try something like this and give it a go!
    True, everyone needs to participate equally for this to work
  • LillyyLillyy Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Hi are there any spots left in your squad?
  • nine40nine40 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I've given kudos since older so I don't leave anyone behind.
    Plataforma: Android

I was trying to give kudos to people who didn’t have many but now I’m just trying to give them to people I see giving them out. I try to give them out fairly but it’s hard to track. But yeah for this exact plan to work everyone would have to be on board and like you said, not everyone is on here. I don’t know, should I remove them and try to make it a forum only squad? Are there other ideas for something like this to work? 
    If I remove the non forum dolls, that’s leaves 10 of us so if we’re all logging in daily we’ll still get our squad boxes. Would the kudos thing work with just 10 of us? Sorry, I’m bad at math 😅
    Also, would the fact some people are eligible for kudos more often affect this (buying business, leveling up, etc.) ?? Sorry again, thinking out loud here 🤣
  • LillyyLillyy Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited February 2022
    edited June 2022
    Hey, dolls! I assigned a new leader and left the squad. For the past few weeks I’ve just been losing interest in the game, logging in but not completing tasks or sys. I’m also trying to really cut back in my screen time. I logged in this morning and have my last round of kudos. Thanks for being a great squad. Have fun! 
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    share completely your opinion @bellaboo_ . i'm not interested either anymore. they really messed the **** out this game.

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    @bellaboo_ sad to see you go, but i don't blame you for leaving 😭 Thanks for making this new squad for us!
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
    edited June 2022
    edited June 2022