edited February 2022
    Players add my code 
    ZOYL42 
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    does anyones facebook friends appear ? my facebook friends still wearing their clothes from kpop sys
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    my free box !
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Fae said:
    I have a bunch of ads that just… freeze my game completely. Black screen, none of my phone buttons working. It takes about 30s of holding the power button for it to actually respond. :’)
    Honestly my game freezes too but it is random. It happened once in 2 days or sth. I turn my phone off but it doesn’t actually turn off the screes is black but I can see that line ( i have an iphone 11 ) that u use to swipe and get out of apps. Maybe a minute later it completely turn off 🤧
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

Finally since it was released I got baby blue back 😭😭 made my pockets hurt but worth it 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Since when did glu start auto updating? Glu read we delay updating cus of how low our scores get and now they are forcing it on me? This is the 2nd update this is happening. My updates are not auto so why is this happening? Can i have the choice of downloading whenever the **** i want? Now i have to deal with stupidly low votes 
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    I thought that with this new update the game is running fast, because it takes a long time to get down to the clothes downstairs.

I'm still having problems with facebook, I changed my cell phone and I'm still not able to transfer my game that is saved on facebook to my new cell phone 
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    stepht500 said:
    xoxo_joc said:
    Why haven’t I received the update? :( 
    Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling again? That’s what I usually do
    Please don't reinstall your game if you're trying to troubleshoot something! I don't want anyone to lose progress by accident and we usually can't restore lost progress. Sometimes it takes longer for the update to pop up. If you're on iOS, you can swipe down on the list of apps under your profile to refresh it.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    haylee7 said:
    Can the issue with free tickets at the beginning of SYS be addressed? This has been an issue for ages and I know we would all love any update. @KalindaKing 🙏🏼
    If you don't start with 2 tickets at the beginning of a SYS event, you should try to fully close (swipe away) and re-open the app without uninstalling. Our developers are working on a fix to prevent this from happening!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I didn’t get a free Kollection 
    Anyone else?
    Mine doesn’t work.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I didn’t get the Kollection right away on my iOS @isabeau.  I just walked around, changed clothes, changed locations, and eventually The Kollection popped up. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    okay reeb said:
    free box! will probably never use it but it’s kinda cute 🌸

okay so idk if this is gonna sound stupid but what free box is everyone talking about? 
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • quiyanamoutikquiyanamoutik Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Edit: NVM
    edited February 2022
    mary1313 said:
    okay reeb said:

okay so idk if this is gonna sound stupid but what free box is everyone talking about? 
    Simon called and said he was giving us free clothes. then a palette appeared after the call ended and we could pick a box.
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Nikaraf said:
    mary1313 said:
    okay reeb said:

Simon called and said he was giving us free clothes. then a palette appeared after the call ended and we could pick a box.
    ohh okay he still hasnt called but thankss
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
    mary1313 said:
    Nikaraf said:
    mary1313 said:
    okay reeb said:

Have you updated your game?
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Nikaraf said:
    mary1313 said:
    Nikaraf said:
    mary1313 said:
    okay reeb said:

Have you updated your game?
    yeahh i did but thanks i actually just got the call, i forgot i was inside my house so he couldnt call, thanks!!
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Never mind haha, referrals work. No initial rewards tho…
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I didn’t get the Kollection right away on my iOS @isabeau.  I just walked around, changed clothes, changed locations, and eventually The Kollection popped up. 
    Ok, I have it but...there’s artwork missing as well as the K star fee/charge. When I tap the button to spin nothing happens.💜
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    @KalindaKingany update as to why some players are not receiving tickets in their diamond box palettes and they say “owned” before even opening any boxes?
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    maybe is just my OCD but i really love when the whole update is focused in one theme and we get all the clothes, storylines & events related to it 🥰💐 
  • KittyPrydeKittyPryde Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    maybe is just my OCD but i really love when the whole update is focused in one theme and we get all the clothes, storylines & events related to it 🥰💐 

I also like that they're "on theme". I like when the rewards for the weekend events match the SYS theme, as I can use them. I also don't mind if there's a couple of similar SYS themes in a row, that way I can use the items I just bought again.
    Android player.
    English isn't my first language.
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    My free box, but unlucky pick!

Honestly I think this kudos thing is just another  game of Glu because we were constantly like “give us more kudos” yada yada so they were like “Let us give them a hard time with giving out kudos, so they’ll appreciate the five daily kudos” just like they did with Diamond boxes ( by raising the price to 15 without dyes and tickets ) just so they would shut us up. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

I put off downloading so I could still hopefully reach the last SYS earnable, I’m really happy with my free box pick!! Always excited to have new eye makeup ^-^
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.