🎆✨KK:H v12.9 Update - Spring Forward!🎆✨

Comments

• kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    Back already Wild Hearts? 🥴

• Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    edited February 2022
    @KalindaKingany update as to why some players are not receiving tickets in their diamond box palettes and they say “owned”rr.

This is so irritating! I contacted support about it and we went round and round with them pretending they had no idea what I was talking about. I sent screenshots with my first message, explainined that I've never spun a ticket and even if I had they shouldn't say "owned." They kept saying they couldn't replace them without a screenshot. I repeated myself very clearly. They repeated that they couldn't replace my tickets without screenshots. That they will never admit their mistakes is one of the worst things I've ever come across re what's supposed to be (and barely passes for) customer service. I really hope they fix this soon.

@morganngabrielle
    @KalindaKing
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    isabeau said:
    I didn’t get the Kollection right away on my iOS @isabeau.  I just walked around, changed clothes, changed locations, and eventually The Kollection popped up. 
    Ok, I have it but...there’s artwork missing as well as the K star fee/charge. When I tap the button to spin nothing happens.💜

It's a free box, you get a box every 24 hours. No artwork m8sding.  Tomorrow at the same t8me, you get another box from the Kollection. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    isabeau said:
    I didn’t get the Kollection right away on my iOS @isabeau.  I just walked around, changed clothes, changed locations, and eventually The Kollection popped up. 
    Ok, I have it but...there’s artwork missing as well as the K star fee/charge. When I tap the button to spin nothing happens.💜

It's a free box, you get a box every 24 hours. No artwork m8sding.  Tomorrow at the same t8me, you get another box from the Kollection. :)
    Thank you doll. And I still can’t open a box! Groannnn.👋🏻
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited February 2022
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    edited February 2022
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    My free box I would have prefer the hair tbh but happy to get anything free haha 😂 

💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
    2nd day got energy 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Any chance we could know today what TB storyline looks we'll be able to get this week? I don't mind if it didn't include stuff I wanted so I have more time to save Kstars first.
    Platform: Android

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Any chance we could know today what TB storyline looks we'll be able to get this week? I don't mind if it didn't include stuff I wanted so I have more time to save Kstars first.
    I think it’s already in the closet? There are 2 outfits atm and I think we will get other ones next week now?
    @Briannakkh I don't think those are the main ones we're supposed to get for this week since they're supposed to fit whatever the theme for the weekend is. And they're supposed to be released from Thursday to Sunday. 

@Briannakkh I don't think those are the main ones we're supposed to get for this week since they're supposed to fit whatever the theme for the weekend is. And they're supposed to be released from Thursday to Sunday. 
    Kalinda posted this weeks SYS prizes, for Thursday thru Sunday event.   TB prizes are not new Prizes, and that event runs Monday through Thursday.  I'm not understanding, blonde moment. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited February 2022
    Oh, the pop up shop? Those looks are already in..  I got the call to go look there this morning, the 3 old outfits we can buy?  They are already in the closet, and in the shop.TThe Thursday  through Sunday look has been a new outfit, and just 1. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    edited February 2022
       According to Kalinda there are to be 3 released Thursday-Sunday. I wonder if they will add just one more for this weekend since willow’s and maya’s outfits are already in the closet or if they will add 3 in addition to those 2. 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    I forgot to mention that I'm having a problem with scrolling in the game. It's seems I'm not the only one. I noticed it when I try to scroll through the dyes and it's hard to get it to move.

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    is anyone anyone else facebook friends not showing up ??
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts

So i completely forgot there was an update and I got confused when I saw the starlet kollection cause I've never seen it before.

I was hoping for an aura or a handheld in my free box but i guess the skirt is nice.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • tushhh0tushhh0 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts

im so confused ?????
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Mine are also refilling every 2hrs now 🥳 did Glu listen to us? 🤯 or maybe this is another glitch in our favor 😂 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited February 2022
    stepht500 said:
    Mine are also refilling every 2hrs now 🥳 did Glu listen to us? 🤯 or maybe this is another glitch in our favor 😂 
    The countdown is still wrong. This happened last week too, the kudos refills before it actually hits Thursday and then when you use them, it doesn't actually refill again in 2hrs like it says but the timer just resets to ~4 days
  • anastasiastarranastasiastarr Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    maggiey said:
    I wish only the notifications suitable for kudos would show up in the squad board.
    Sometimes I wanna do things with my lookbook and end up not doing it cause I don't wanna leave a line of 10 useless notifications on the board that will push the ones that matter down.
    THIS! I feel so bad whenever I update my lookbook. I feel like the exclamation mark bubble that already pops up next to the squad member in the list who has updated their lookbook is enough as a notification for lookbook updates? 
    100% agree. Someone from my group updates her lookbook 10 times a day so I have to scrool for so long to find who I can give kudos to
  • RazzyMayouRazzyMayou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Oh, the pop up shop? Those looks are already in..  I got the call to go look there this morning, the 3 old outfits we can buy?  They are already in the closet, and in the shop.TThe Thursday  through Sunday look has been a new outfit, and just 1. 

What are these outfits? I can only see Maya's and a red dress, high pony one
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Ah, to get your kollections refreshed and to find out it is the ugly kollections you don't want😀again. 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @pizzagurlyum it’s so frustrating. I’ve been tracking my kollection for nearly a year and I’ve had so many repeat that I don’t want. There’s a couple of kollection that I’ve been wanting that haven’t come up at all in that period of time, it’s ridiculous. 
    I play on iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.