🔎 Our Squads need members! - Only SQUAD Leaders Post Please.

Comments

• cait6336cait6336 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Hey Dolls, We're looking for one player that logs in daily and gives kudos daily. Come join The Daisy Bears, I'm always making sure the squads active 😊
  • IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 679 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Announcement from  o:) Mutha o:)  We need another Doll!

Sadly, one of our dolls has sashayed away. (She got the chop!)

Join our fierce group of Queens and spill the tea with us on our KKH squad forum.
  • softcenteredsoftcentered Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Looking for active members to join the NERDS :) 
  • naumiadnnaumiadn Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Hi dolls! Just remove some inactive members in my squad. I need 4 new members to fill in. So feel free to join just type "champagne problem" in the search bar. Daily player needed :)
  • lila444lila444 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi Kim K users!!! My squad is looking for active members:) Requirements: log on daily💓 Please join we would love to have anyone😘 STARS444 WANTS YOU✨✨✨✨✨
  • katiaxokatiaxo Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    1 spot left!
    Send me your in-game name so I can accept!  #972433
  • fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    (Just removed a doll) One spot open for an active doll who gives kudos and has their lookbook full! To ensure your spot, please dm me before applying. We have 4 paid players who send gifts consistently. Always welcoming more! ID: #624787
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Hi! We have one spot open for a daily player. We have a male doll & a few purchasers in our group, along with some very beautiful dolls. Thanks!!

EDIT: All full! Thanks!! 🥳
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • TheForbiddenDollTheForbiddenDoll Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    YEAH ITS ME WHO U REMOVED AND U SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR DOING THAT. I WAS A CONSISTENT PLAYER, I GAVE KUDOS AND MY LOOKBOOK IS FULL. DISGUSTING!!

SHAME ON U!!

DONT JOIN THEIR SQUAD GUYS

fairyemi said:
    (Just removed a doll) One spot open for an active doll who gives kudos and has their lookbook full! To ensure your spot, please dm me before applying. We have 4 paid players who send gifts consistently. Always welcoming more! ID: #624787

• GiselleGGiselleG Registered Users, Member 103 Posts

Looking for 2 ACTIVE players to join my squad! 

"Name: just active players
    ID: 222293

It is not important to buy something. Only be active! 
    You don't have to message me to join squad. Just click join."
    Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (
    Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native language.)
  • jackiiieexoxojackiiieexoxo Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

Hi Dolls, 

Just started my own squad and needing ACTIVE players that log in daily to join! 💕

Name: ELITE MAMIs
    ID: 833951

• everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited June 2022
  • envysiageenvysiage Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Hello queens! A spot has opened up in our squad due to lack of activity. I am looking for an ACTIVE, DAILY player to join us! 
  • bee853bee853 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    envysiage said:
    Hello queens! A spot has opened up in our squad due to lack of activity. I am looking for an ACTIVE, DAILY player to join us! 
    Hi! I've just joined your group, I play everyday and give out all my kudos. I've been in a few different squads but they tend to be unactive so I'm looking forward to joining you guys!
  • envysiageenvysiage Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    bee853 said:
    envysiage said:
    Hi! I've just joined your group, I play everyday and give out all my kudos. I've been in a few different squads but they tend to be unactive so I'm looking forward to joining you guys!
    Hi! Welcome to the BluPrint, we’re glad to have you!! 
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    I have 4 open spots in my squad! I keep having to remove dolls for not being active so please only request if you are a daily player! 💖

• ashleeshleeashleeshlee Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hey friends! My 2 friends and I were part of a super great squad that recently became more inactive and many new members don’t give kudos or sign in daily. We decided to make a squad of our own and would love some active babes that give kudos and sign in daily. Positivity and kindness only pls :)
    SQUAD ID: 888817 💜

• everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited June 2022
  • IcebabyxoIcebabyxo Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Hey everyone! Looking for a squad to join? I have a spot open for "Star Champ" 🌟 We're looking for active players, players who help send kudos (we always give kudos), and to show off your lookbook styles. We get the group kudos box everyday if everyone's on 🙂

• DANI3laDANI3la Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited March 2022
    EDIT: Two spots available!!
    Hello! We have some new open spots left in our group. I’d prefer if you’d log in daily💞
  • Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Hi dolls if anyone of you interested to join a squad we are researching for one player who is absolutely a daily active player we can depend on we are very active squad never missed the three squad boxes and hope to find one player share the same interest if anyone want to join please DM first best of luck to all

Edit :we found our new player good luck for all 
  • IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 679 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Hey Dolls!!  o:) MUTHA o:) is looking for a new doll to join our UNITED KING DOLLS Squad 173558. 

We are a super group of Queens who log in daily and share Kudos. Inactive play and not sharing Kudos will get you the chop! That's why sadly, one of our dolls had to sashay away. 

We are also active on the UKD Squad forum sharing our best lewks, having our own mini competitions and just spilling the tea! 

DM me @Irons if you want to be considered. 

• MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    Looking for ONE daily active player who sends kudos! Our squad name is 🧚🏻‍♂️ DASH DOLLS 💫 #591699
    We have amazing lookbooks, make frequent purchases of Kstars & Diamonds 💎  and always receive our daily boxes! Thank u ☺️ 💜 
  • Ruby_JadeRuby_Jade Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Hi Dolls! Gods of Couture has 2 open spots! Inactive players get cut. Log in daily, give all your Kudos to our Squad and always give a Kudo to your Squad Leader. 😜 Happy Gaming! 😘💋💋💋
    edited March 2022
    Hey... For all the beautiful dolls who send requests to A squad please try to connect with me first via DM or the squad feed to establish some ground rules before you join our squad thank you for understanding

Edit :we found our new player good luck for all 
  • BeckaBecka Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    hi dolls <3

we have 2 free places for you in our squad…

Fools gold.

• GiselleGGiselleG Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    GiselleG said:

Looking for 2 ACTIVE players to join my squad! 

"Name: just active players
    ID: 222293

It is not important to buy something. Only be active! 
    You don't have to message me to join squad. Just click join."
    We need 2 player! :)
    Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (
    Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native language.)
    edited March 2022
    Hi dolls if anyone of you interested to join a squad we are researching for one player who is absolutely a daily active player we can depend on we are very active squad never missed the three squad boxes and hope to find one player share the same interest if anyone want to join please DM first best of luck to all
    Hi dolls we still have a spot free for anyone interested..

Edit :we found our new player good luck for 
  • Ruby_JadeRuby_Jade Registered Users, Member 80 Posts

Hi Dolls! Gods of Couture has 2 open spots! Inactive players get cut. Log in daily, give all your Kudos to our Squad and always give a Kudo to your Squad Leader. 😜 Happy Gaming! 😘💋💋💋
  • trixiee3trixiee3 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Looking for squad members who log in daily & have good lookbooks  o:)  bonus points if you send gifts. 
    message me before applying xoxo