🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets - 👬2/24/22 Romantic Picnic SYS👭🗳️

Comments

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    As far as I can see, theres only one storyline outfit available in the featured section and Mayas outfit is gone from the kloset for me. Was there any reason for it to be removed? Can it be added back in? I was planning on buying parts of the outfit.
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    I was hoping for the hair but glad I got some items.

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Maya's outfit is not available anymore 😭 I was waiting for vip
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    What a SCAM
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    stepht500 said:
    Diamond box in my game now!(ios) and I got a new storyline outfit I think 😊
    Is this the only outfit? I don’t have this pop up but maybe its because I already have this outfit. 
    This also pops up when I click on it. If I’m not mistaken these are just part of the kloset shop
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    @KalindaKing can you confirm what storyline outfits are supposed to be available for this weekend?
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    @KalindaKing can you confirm what storyline outfits are supposed to be available for this weekend?
    @KalindaKing yes please 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Hi everyone,

I've been playing for a few months now and never made an account with Glu until just now - but I've been using it for spoilers, inspo, and information.

I made an account because I am FREAKING OUT and wanted to reach out to other players - I went to submit my second look for this SYS by clicking "Submit Look" and I think I may have been charged for the default features on my NPC partner?? I didn't have the 'Shop' tab open as I was dressing either my doll or the NPC, only dressing from the 'My Items'. I lost 600+ kstars which I spent forever saving up on and my look never even submitted. I submitted a help claim so I hope I hear back, but has this happened to anyone else?? I'm too scared to submit my 2nd SYS look in case this happens again... but more than participating in this SYS, I'd really like my kstars back  :'(
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    I don’t really ever do coed couples in duets, but I actually enjoyed styling these two 

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First two looks.

I play on iOS
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    I said I wouldn't and then I did. But I did well so I'm glad! 🥳
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Wanted the dress but I’m happy with this hairstyle!  
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Hi everyone,

I've been playing for a few months now and never made an account with Glu until just now - but I've been using it for spoilers, inspo, and information.

I made an account because I am FREAKING OUT and wanted to reach out to other players - I went to submit my second look for this SYS by clicking "Submit Look" and I think I may have been charged for the default features on my NPC partner?? I didn't have the 'Shop' tab open as I was dressing either my doll or the NPC, only dressing from the 'My Items'. I lost 600+ kstars which I spent forever saving up on and my look never even submitted. I submitted a help claim so I hope I hear back, but has this happened to anyone else?? I'm too scared to submit my 2nd SYS look in case this happens again... but more than participating in this SYS, I'd really like my kstars back  :'(
    Support can take a bit to get back to you—in the meantime try fully closing out of the game and reopening, and if that doesn’t do anything and support doesn’t help you should DM @KalindaKing. I’m so sorry you’re dealing with this!!
  • Melissa_kkhMelissa_kkh Registered Users, Member 151 Posts

I’ve been wanting this dress for so long!! I’m so happy!

should i open another box to try and get the dress?
    Agree: Yes!
    Like: No save your diamonds 

I opened another box and got the hair, then got the dress!
    i’ve never been this lucky before 😍😍
  • KKHNachiKKHNachi Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Look 1 & 2 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Hi everyone,

Support can take a bit to get back to you—in the meantime try fully closing out of the game and reopening, and if that doesn’t do anything and support doesn’t help you should DM @KalindaKing. I’m so sorry you’re dealing with this!!
    Thanks for the suggestion. I just tried it - closing and re-opening didn't work, so I'll wait to hear from support... hopefully in the next 6 hours...
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    First 2 looks
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    That's the storyline outfit that shows for me

Sorry for not cropping my pic, I'm lazy 😅
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts

Bronze: dress, shoes, gloves

Okay I'm gonna say it. It looks like a cockroach
    im in tears 😂😭
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • lucianacostalucianacosta Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    my db pick

• bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    If I win tickets in a diamond box, can those be saved?
  • CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    bellaboo_ said:
    If I win tickets in a diamond box, can those be saved?
    yes
    ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Not a fan of my first look getting only 2 hearts. It's better than getting none but it's not great. 
    Platform: Android