🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets - 👬2/24/22 Romantic Picnic SYS👭🗳️

Comments

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    saffron58 said:
    I just hate this!!!!!😐
    Oh no!!! Which item? Is it the bottle in the basket? What’s even the point of playing if you already have the items 😡 save them for the people who don’t have them!! 
    The basket bottle, the dress on the right, the aura, and I think the shoes on the right are ALL unreleased
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited February 2022

Guess this is so not Romantic Picnickey? 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited February 2022
    saffron58 said:
    I just hate this!!!!!😐
    Oh no!!! Which item? Is the bottle in the basket unreleased too? What’s even the point of playing if you already have the items 😡 save them for the people who don’t have them!! I saw this look multiple times while voting, so if I see it again I’ll report. Not only are they a hacker, but apparently they’re also too dumb to know what in their closet is unreleased 🤨
    It's the aura, hair, dress, shoes, and basket (which is from the weekend event starting Friday)
  • saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    It's the aura, hair, dress, shoes, and basket (which is from the weekend event starting Friday)
    Geez! That has to be on purpose 😅 no one is dumb enough to accidentally use FIVE unreleased items in one look. That’s a hacker who wants EVERYONE to know they’re hacking 😡
    Nikaraf said:

It so is Picnickey!  If I saw this in the VB I would vote for it! Only one of my looks has cracked four hearts. I was so disappointed about this one because I worked hard on it and I thought it was cute. It happens sometimes though 😅

• PeytonSawyerPeytonSawyer Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    first two looks.  o:)

I was lucky to chase the dress on my second box. First one was some green dyes. 
    I know I’m all up in the forum tonight but has anyone else been seeing repeating looks in the VB a lot? I’ve seen the exact same look about 5 times now 😅 Makes me not want to vote as much because I just keep seeing the same thing. Also:

I saw all four of these in the VB one after another. I wonder if it’s what dolls are wearing outside of the VB being used as bots or something. It’s a cute look but I’d expect only a few people to be using it for this event but not this many people. 
  • reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    @saffron58 your look is way cute and deserves 5 hearts 💓
    iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
    saffron58 said:
    Nikaraf said:

It so is Picnickey!  If I saw this in the VB I would vote for it! Only one of my looks has cracked four hearts. I was so disappointed about this one because I worked hard on it and I thought it was cute. It happens sometimes though 😅

Thank you! Also I love your look! I defo deserved better scores 🤍
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    I’ve never scored so consistently badly in duets before  :'(

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 

OMG! We are in the same TS group! Good luck doll 💗

Be kind to others 🤍
  • PeytonSawyerPeytonSawyer Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

OMG! We are in the same TS group! Good luck doll 💗

OMG! Thank you and same to you!  <3
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

My scores

And my Bronze box 🥲

My scores

And my Bronze box 🥲
    Better than dyes tbh
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    I was so unlucky 😭 10 diamonds wasted 😓
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    edited February 2022

I tried to hold a handheld with this dress in the SYS but it wasn't possible. Not sure how this worked out 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Doing well so far! But very displeased with my bronze box pick...

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    First box 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Bronze box 🤩

ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    did i just lost the opportunity to buy Maya’s outfit AGAIN....... 
    im so mad rn 😩 wasn’t it supposed to stay in the closet all weekend?
  • bolesboles Registered Users, Member 86 Posts

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv thank you so much!!🤩 that means a lot❤️
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Elenaaa said:
    Last SYS made me realize there aren’t a lot of nice earrings imo, I thought this theme would be perfect to search for cute floral earrings in the voting booth but I didn’t really find any 🤔 there are a lot of beautiful ones but I feel like their size is always off, just a little too big which make them look awkward.. Just curious, what are some of your favorite earrings in the game? 
    I always end up using these, but I’m kinda getting sick of them haha 😅
    I also really like these but I just wish they were just a tiny bit smaller 👌🏻

I'm super late to the party but these are my go-to earrings when I want something simple 😊

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    edited February 2022
    saffron58 said:
    Some beautiful couples in the VB ❤️❤️
    PLUS some shadow people I accidentally got a photo of when I voted on a look and screenshotted before they had faded away completely 😭😅😂
    edit: ignore the first couple in the third row. We don’t support hackers ❌❌❌

Nice unofficial spoilers from our hacker friends
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    saffron58 said:
    I just hate this!!!!!😐
    Oh no!!! Which item? Is the bottle in the basket unreleased too? What’s even the point of playing if you already have the items 😡 save them for the people who don’t have them!! I saw this look multiple times while voting, so if I see it again I’ll report. Not only are they a hacker, but apparently they’re also too dumb to know what in their closet is unreleased 🤨

How do you report? Screenshot the doll and send to CS? I’m so tired of seeing hackers in the VB.
    kkhkarmen said:
    saffron58 said:
    I just hate this!!!!!😐

How do you report? Screenshot the doll and send to CS? I’m so tired of seeing hackers in the VB.
    That’s how I’ve always done it! It would be nice if there was a better way to do it though. It’s not fun to go through the whole process of reporting to CS when nothing might be done about it 😞
  • iqrahussain06iqrahussain06 Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Don’t have many summery/ picnic dresses so went with cute tops and jeans, guess the voters don’t like it.