šŸŽ†āœØKK:H v12.9 Update - Spring Forward!šŸŽ†āœØ

Comments

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    They took mayas outfit out of the kloset šŸ˜­ I was going to get the hair and top but now I canā€™t šŸ˜­

Yeah same, I was waiting until the sys to see if there were other outfits that I wanted to get. I wanted the jacket and glasses šŸ˜­.Ā 
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    They took mayas outfit out of the kloset šŸ˜­ I was going to get the hair and top but now I canā€™t šŸ˜­
    So her outfit wasnā€™t a returning storyline outfit after all??? šŸ˜±
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Hi everyone,

I've been playing for a few months now and never made an account with Glu until just now - but I've been using it for spoilers, inspo, and information.

I made an account because I am FREAKING OUT and wanted to reach out to other players - I went to submit my second look for the romantic picnic SYS by clicking "Submit Look" and I think I may have been charged for the default features on my NPC partner?? I didn't have the 'Shop' tab open as I was dressing either my doll or the NPC, only dressing from the 'My Items'. I lost 600+ kstars which I spent forever saving up on and my look never even submitted. I submitted a help claim so I hope I hear back, but has this happened to anyone else?? I'm too scared to submit my 2nd SYS look in case this happens again... but more than participating in this SYS, I'd really like my kstars backĀ Ā 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got the top and the hair which were the only parts of that look I wanted. I hope this is like kollections where things can come back more than once because this and new weekly outfits would be impossible to keep up with. I'm only getting stuff I really didn't like missing out on so anything I have lukewarm feelings about I'll skip again. Also how is this going to work with VIP? We don't get the option of putting them off until then.
    Platform: Android

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @bunnysmalls They should have been clear about that since those outfits popped up before the weekend look.
    Platform: Android

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Third day got the necklaceĀ 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    And without ant notification :( im angry, we should have a timer or somethingĀ 
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    edited February 2022
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I downloaded this app back in July 2020, so I was a new player and received this Kollection. Back then I didnā€™t really know how to play so I played for a few days and was spinning this Kollection until it disappeared probably bc I didnā€™t play the game for 7 consecutive days. Iā€™m so glad I had the chance to receive this Kollection again. And also older players had the chance to play this Kollection too.Ā 

Been actively playing since October 2020.Ā 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • RazzyMayouRazzyMayou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    @KalindaKing when are we going to get the storyline outfits? The only thing that's there in the featured section is this, and I don't think these items have been part of any storyline outfit. Please clarify.Ā 
  • spetley08spetley08 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Is the maya wu outfit not showing up for anyone else? The old storyline outfits were supposed to be added on Thursday but itā€™s Friday and I still canā€™t see it anywhere in the closet.Ā 
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    @Nikaraf that ad is my nightmare šŸ˜¬
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Thereā€™s other apps that can be previewed I hate that it has to be those šŸ˜’
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer šŸŒ»
    Ā 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @Nikaraf my worst one was of some beauty/salon game app, and there was a fingernail being clipped, literally chopped half of the nail off, it was bloody and disgusting, and pretty graphic for that kind of app. I've only had it once and hope to never see it againĀ 
    Those are very triggering for me šŸ„“ Iā€™ve had them multiple times before and they are indeed very graphic.Ā 
    Been actively playing since October 2020.Ā 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Hi everyone,

I've been playing for a few months now and never made an account with Glu until just now - but I've been using it for spoilers, inspo, and information.

I made an account because I am FREAKING OUT and wanted to reach out to other players - I went to submit my second look for the romantic picnic SYS by clicking "Submit Look" and I think I may have been charged for the default features on my NPC partner?? I didn't have the 'Shop' tab open as I was dressing either my doll or the NPC, only dressing from the 'My Items'. I lost 600+ kstars which I spent forever saving up on and my look never even submitted. I submitted a help claim so I hope I hear back, but has this happened to anyone else?? I'm too scared to submit my 2nd SYS look in case this happens again... but more than participating in this SYS, I'd really like my kstars backĀ Ā 

@reina12 that happened to me too šŸ˜¢

Ā I was trying to figure out the feature in the beginning, trying to save a look in my lookbook for an NPC, and somehow bought like 500 k-stars worth of hair colors and face features and stuff that were on the doll by default. I reached out to customer support (honestly they should call it something else at this point) and they refused to give the k-stars back. Itā€™s so unfair to pay so many k-stars (without warning!) for items you donā€™t even know about. I hope it goes differently for you but I can empathize šŸ˜”
    @KalindaKing Can you confirm which storyline outfits are supposed to be available this weekend?
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Rikk said:
    Reina12 said:
    Hi everyone,

@reina12 that happened to me too šŸ˜¢

Ā I was trying to figure out the feature in the beginning, trying to save a look in my lookbook for an NPC, and somehow bought like 500 k-stars worth of hair colors and face features and stuff that were on the doll by default. I reached out to customer support (honestly they should call it something else at this point) and they refused to give the k-stars back. Itā€™s so unfair to pay so many k-stars (without warning!) for items you donā€™t even know about. I hope it goes differently for you but I can empathize šŸ˜”
    Thanks for sharing your experience @rikk. I still haven't heard back but yeah, I've heard some not soĀ  positive things about support from the threads so I'm worried they won't try to help me.Ā 
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @KalindaKing Can you confirm which storyline outfits are supposed to be available this weekend?

It's this one
    edited February 2022
    Julia_KKH said:

It's this one
    Thank you, I was wondering however if there would be more outfits seeing as @KalindaKing mentioned that a few outfits would be available and also the Maya outfit disappeared fr the kloset without any prior warning that it was only available for a short, unspecified amount of time.

We also weren't told how many storyline outfits would be available or when exactly they would become available.

I don't think it was particularly fair to remove Mayas outfit without warning and glu should add it back to the kloset. If they only want it available for a short time then they should've specified because I don't agree with how they have handled the situation.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.