🎆✨KK:H v12.9 Update - Spring Forward!🎆✨

Comments

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    nnnooy said:
    Please change the ranking system, it's impossible to reach 1# like that, If i want to reach 1# i need to play non stop for a few hours and that still won't be enough because i always go down again in a few hours, i am #20 now, i was #12 yesterday, it doesn't make any sense why are the NPCs going so fast? 

Please change it! I wanted to start my comeback before the update, but i wasn't feeling well so I took a day away from the game and went from #1 to #3 and it's taking me so long to get back to 1st.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Anyone else having issues updating? When I open the game I get a popup asking if I want to update and when I click update, it takes me to the app in the app store, but it only says "Open" not "Update"
    Looking at the details it shows last update, Sweet Dreams 12.8.0 I've tried everything I can think of this past week, but same result. 

I play on Amazon Kindle Fire btw 
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • KaliMa711KaliMa711 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    BeeBella said:
    Anyone else having issues updating? When I open the game I get a popup asking if I want to update and when I click update, it takes me to the app in the app store, but it only says "Open" not "Update"
    Looking at the details it shows last update, Sweet Dreams 12.8.0 I've tried everything I can think of this past week, but same result. 

I play on Amazon Kindle Fire btw 

Same with my game.  I, too am using Amazon Kindle Fire.  Can anyone please please please HELP!??
    Android player.  Amazon Fire 10
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I’m checking about help for the Amazon Kindke update issue @BeeBella @KaliMa711
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Thank you, Koko! <3
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited February 2022
    It's still happening, Simon's calling me every time I go to a new location. Is it because I have 12 tasks left or is it a glitch?
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    Is anyone else having issues with the ads for kstars? I get sent straight to the tapjoy offers no chance to watch videos
    It's still happening, Simon's calling me every time I go to a new location. Is it because I have 12 tasks left or is it a glitch?
    Simon is supposed to call each hour with side gigs. Are these the calls you are getting? Are they happening more than one call an hour?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    b4tgirl said:
    Is anyone else having issues with the ads for kstars? I get sent straight to the tapjoy offers no chance to watch videos
    I've never been able to watch ads for K Stars. I've always been sent straight to Tapjoy offers. I'm guessing it's because I made in app purchases when I first started playing but I'm not sure, Customer support won't answer that question for me. I think it is extremely unfair to take away a free way to earn k stars that most players can earn hundreds of each month. It's impossible keeping up with all the new boxes, collections and storyline outfits etc. when all I have to spend comes from my in game businesses and SYS prizes.
    Sorry for the rant. 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Simon is supposed to call each hour with side gigs. Are these the calls you are getting? Are they happening more than one call an hour?

He called me at 21:18, 21:22, 21:24 and 21:28 (CET), it's happening every few minutes. It also happened yesterday where my in game spouse asked me on a date, I went on the date and as soon as I exited the venue, I got another call asking to go on a date. 
    Thats extreme.  I'll send in a request for help.  So sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks koko, I'm hoping to hear something soon because SYS isn't even showing up in my game now (I'm guessing because I can't update) so I'm going to be really behind missing tickets. At least it's a TB so I'm not missing out on much I guess. I just don't want to lose my place/tier. 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Why does my game have to “optimize” every time I open it. It takes forever and I lose interest while I’m waiting and just play something else lol @KalindaKing
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Is FB down for anyone else? 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • JoyyyJoyyy Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    It’s almost time to style looks for spring! There will be a special throwback gift box for the next month with spring-themed clothing. Every box contains clothes! On March 11-16, you can also check out a throwback sale in the closet! Upcoming Show Your Style themes will include Queen Bee, Enchanted Spring, Cherry Blossoms and Spring Break. Plus, items from 12.1 (July 2021) will become available for diamonds.
    Will there also be a sale in the closet? Like with Black Friday
    edited March 2022

BeeBella said:
    Thanks koko, I'm hoping to hear something soon because SYS isn't even showing up in my game now (I'm guessing because I can't update) so I'm going to be really behind missing tickets. At least it's a TB so I'm not missing out on much I guess. I just don't want to lose my place/tier. 
    I just got the Amazon Kindle update! It's available in the AppStore.  I'm not sure what you did, @Kokokokonut, but thank you sooo much! <3
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    BeeBella said:
    b4tgirl said:
    I've never been able to watch ads for K Stars. I've always been sent straight to Tapjoy offers. I'm guessing it's because I made in app purchases when I first started playing but I'm not sure, Customer support won't answer that question for me. I think it is extremely unfair to take away a free way to earn k stars that most players can earn hundreds of each month. It's impossible keeping up with all the new boxes, collections and storyline outfits etc. when all I have to spend comes from my in game businesses and SYS prizes.
    Sorry for the rant. 
    When you make a purchase, The ads are removed. And you need to watch ads to get kstars. So…
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    The ads that are removed when you make a purchase are the Unpaid ads that happen within the game at scene changes.  You never receive stars for those, involuntary ads. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    jasminnlg said:

Didn’t know where else to share this just thought this was super random 😂 
    I will say I’m intrigued by this Honey Bellevue based on how this week’s storyline is going. Today’s part gave me my Mean Girls fix. 😂
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Dolls, does anyone know when the VIP weekend is? In two weeks? I’m so impatient to open some boxes 😂
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    @KalindaKing so finally got the bundle from the starlet kollection today. I got the pants and shirt but the hair never showed up in my kloset. Anyone else?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.