Monthly VIP quest

NoochieNoochie Registered Users 10 Posts
Are the once a month VIP quests still a thing? I haven’t had one since last summer when I had an issue with my VIP subscription.

Best Answer

• Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    Answer ✓
    Yeah, they are. We just had one last week (or maybe the week before?)

@Noochie

Answers

• NoochieNoochie Registered Users 10 Posts
    Ughh that sucks 😢 
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    You get the quest the day you purchase the vip subscription.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Ruby_JadeRuby_Jade Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Noochie said:
    Are the once a month VIP quests still a thing? I haven’t had one since last summer when I had an issue with my VIP subscription.
    I’m having issues right now. I’m Gold VIP (paid/current) and all my Gold advantages stopped about 5 days ago. Customer Care is not assisting at all. They don’t even look at the evidence provided before they respond. I’ve had the same question about the VIP monthly quests. 
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Ruby_Jade said:
    Noochie said:
    I’m having issues right now. I’m Gold VIP (paid/current) and all my Gold advantages stopped about 5 days ago. Customer Care is not assisting at all. They don’t even look at the evidence provided before they respond. I’ve had the same question about the VIP monthly quests. 
    She got the trial ignore previous comment lol- though it’s broken and she can’t complete the vip quest…
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • bexgombexgom Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    okay i haven’t had a quest in a couple months!!! i thought i was going crazy. is there a thread of the clothing you can get from the vip monthly quests so i can see how long it’s been since i’ve had one?
    Customer care is absolutely useless! This started in July for me. My subscription was billed July 5th and I didn’t get any advantages - no extra energy, no K-stars with the daily GB and no quests. I reached out to customer care and they said to restore special purchases lol 😂 which did NOTHING. I ended up canceling the subscription, waited a few days and then signed up again. I’m pretty sure I did have the monthly quest that month (August2021) but haven’t had it since.
    They finally responded to me today after researching it for 2 weeks and they said I’ve completed all VIP quests. What a joke. 
    bexgom said:
    okay i haven’t had a quest in a couple months!!! i thought i was going crazy. is there a thread of the clothing you can get from the vip monthly quests so i can see how long it’s been since i’ve had one?
    Lmk if you come across one. I’m super curious to see what I’m missing!
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut is this something you can help with? I know I’m not the only one having this issue 😢
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    There is another thread on this.  I wrote in go Glu about this, waiting for response.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • bexgombexgom Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Noochie said:
    bexgom said:
    i haven’t found one and customer support said that i finished all the vip quests and there aren’t any more?? but i was under the impression that each monthly update gave a brand new vip quest
    bexgom said:
    Noochie said:
    bexgom said:
    i haven’t found one and customer support said that i finished all the vip quests and there aren’t any more?? but i was under the impression that each monthly update gave a brand new vip quest
    They said the same thing to me! I asked them what am I paying full price for the subscription for then? It clearly says the subscription comes with new clothing items from 15+ monthly quests, so like where are these quests at?  They said they’ll look into it lmao 😂