How to unlock Art Gallery & Vineyard?

ac002ac002 Registered Users 26 Posts
Sorry! Didn't mean to put this in the General Discussion - can't figure out how to delete my post! :confused:
Hi all!
I am a Level 36 A++ player and have yet unlocked the Vineyard or Venice Art Gallery. Does anyone know what quests I have to complete to get them? Thanks! :)

Comments

• ac002ac002 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Hi all!
    I am a Level 36 A++ player and have yet unlocked the Vineyard or Venice Art Gallery. Does anyone know what quests I have to complete to get them? Thanks! :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'll take a quick look around and see what I can find for you. You can also do advanced search if you like.

The Art Gallery is quite a bit earlier than the Vineyard that just came out. I would think one must be done before the other. Where are you as far as storyline?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks Koko! :o
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    Simon calls you and says something about wine then you go to Cape Town and help the farmer guy, I don't remember his name, you use like 15-18 energy on that then you wait 3 hours, I think and do a gig called "Celeb Wine Event!" and it's a 3 hour gig then you unlock the Vineyard and it costs 90 stars. Hope that helped.
    Thank you!! That helps a lot.
    That info is for the Vineyard that came out yesterday. I still contend you have a lot of storyline between Venice and the Vineyard in South Africa.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    That info is for the Vineyard that came out yesterday. I still contend you have a lot of storyline between Venice and the Vineyard in South Africa.

I got the Vineyard storyline as soon as I got the update but I haven't gotten the art gallery storyline yet.
    Update! I have the vineyard storyline now. Thanks all!
    I guess some storyline follows a certain sequence, while others don't? But I'll ask about that. Glad everyone got the Vineyard, I'll try and find out what triggers the Art Gallery. Enjoy the wine. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I got the Vineyard storyline as soon as I got the update but I haven't gotten the art gallery storyline yet.

The art gallery would not be available right after the update if you still have some older storylines to do. Have you met Mario & Jen, Andre Leon Talley and unlocked them as VIPs? One of my dolls got the art gallery storyline after finishing storylines with those VIPs.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    That's what I thought, so I'm checking for what will trigger it. I thought it odd, that if you're blocked with tasks from the Art Gallery, it's odd the newer one wouldn't be blocked either. Oh, I remember the art gallery.

It starts with an appearance at an art show, Skylar is there and says "Pssst...it's a fake." so you go off on this escapade to unmask the scam. Then they offer you the Art Gallery for sale. Phew. I knew it was in there. So, do you have any tasks that sound like that.

Ideally, you should try to keep a clean screen. Meaning...try and complete your storyline. It's more fun to knock off 19 energy reality shows time after time, but if you don't want to be behind from some feature...ie another business, it's most probably because you haven't completed the lead in tasks.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks for all your help! I started playing KKH a few months ago after taking a 2 year break so I'm swamped with events from Simon that are probably old! However, I always receive the newest storylines as they come in. Thinking I might just have to get through some older ones before the art gallery is available to me.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    That's strange that you aren't getting it since the vineyard is apart of the new update
    Hi. Merged the two threads the one in General Discussiin was opened in error per OP. Thanks for understanding.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GiselleGGiselleG Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Hi. Merged the two threads the one in General Discussiin was opened in error per OP. Thanks for understanding.
    Hi kokokokonut!
    I am a Level 37 A+++ player and have yet to unlocked the Venice Art Gallery. (Vineyard unlocked) Do you know what quest I have to complete to get the Art Gallery? Thanks! 
    (My current goals;

Novia Interview
    The ‘in tune’ event
    Tsunami aid advertisement
    Adeline’s feature
    Jersey party
    Regal coffee ad
    Swan dj party
    Fall fashion
    Lessons ad shoot.               )

Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (
    Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native language.)
  • GiselleGGiselleG Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
     :( 
    Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (
    Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native language.)
  • Sword1958Sword1958 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Has anyone actually figured out how to unlock the Art Gallery?  I'm A+++, level 47 and it is the only business I do not own.  What do I need to do to trigger it? I do keep up with all the storylines that I'm aware of.  Reality Shows are among my last resorts   I want to increase my fans base too.  Reality Shows don't do much for that.