✨Bel Air Belles✨Squad Only (not BelAir Belles)

Comments

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    If I understand the chart correctly, we'd be giving kudos to the same person on the same day? How would that work when it's our own turn to get kudos?
    You give your kudos to 5 different people and 5 different people give kudos to you on Monday. We should all have 5 extra points on Monday.
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier the way I’m reading it is finding my name in grey on the left and the five names along that row (Artemis, Ella, geenellys, gianna and Irene in my case) are the ones we give kudos to.

If I’m wrong feel free to correct me.
    I play on iOS
  • LynBee94LynBee94 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Hey! I love the kudos chart that @ThreePartMagic came up with. Thank you! I do log in everyday but sometimes I don’t participate in SYS and who’s leveling up everyday 🤣 so I completely understand why I’m not showing up on the board a lot. So this seems like a fair system and I’m down to participate 😊
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited February 2022
    hi dolls! here's the kudos chart for the new system we're testing this week. i fixed it up for clarity but it's the same "shuffle" as the example. it'll be reshuffled again next week. also, it's ok if you mess up cuz we're still getting used to it. the goal is just to practice and hopefully get everyone 10 kudos a week (5 from the monday refresh, 5 from the thursday refresh).

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I should have checked here first. Can I use this for Thursday? I meant to ask about this yesterday but I've been tired and feverish and was too distracted from feeling terrible to remember. One of the people listed is one of the people I needed to get around to for the next one. Also keeping track was so much easier before. I don't like that they changed it. 
    Platform: Android

@DelphineGarnier yes, don't worry if you mess up we're still practicing. the chart is meant to last the whole week so both the monday and thursday, kudos refreshes.

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    Maya's outfit is already available for stars, though I would like to see if miss managed's fit is also available if any of you have it and can put it in your lookbook I would greatly appreciate it 😊 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    @geenellys I’ve put the Miss Managed outfit in my look book. If anyone else has any storyline outfit requests, I think I have most of them so if I’ve got it, I’ll put it in for you.
    I play on iOS
    @geenellys I’ve put the Miss Managed outfit in my look book. If anyone else has any storyline outfit requests, I think I have most of them so if I’ve got it, I’ll put it in for you.
    It still says unavailable 😔 ty though. Hopefully it will be up soon.
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • OblivionnnOblivionnn Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hi everyone! Sorry for not checking in on this thread before, I've been very busy with my exams. I've already sent my monday kudos but I'll follow the chart on Thursday. Hopefully once lectures start again I'll be more active :D
    Somehow I had 5 kudos to give even though they are supposed to be refilled in a few hours and I already gave the ones I had monday
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    edited February 2022
    I don't know who to give to now since after seeing I had kudos to give last night, I gave to the people listed.\
    Edit: Never mind. I had more showing up today but now they're gone. 

here's the kudos chart for this week!

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    happy March everyone! it's the 1st of the month and it's time for our monthly activities!
    • Monthly Q: since i got caught up figuring out the kudos system and missed the usual "waiting-for-update" thing, what's your fav/least likely to use item(s) from the February update (v12.8)?
    • Monthly Style Showcase: let's welcome spring with a tea party! - dress code: white lace (your dress or top + bottom should be white lace if you can, but the rest is up to you and doesn't have to be white).
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    MQ: 
    My favorite outfits from the past update 

A look with my leat likely to use items 

MSS: 

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    edited March 2022
    MQ: I remember favorites more than non favorites, even though I don't love the dress I got from my free tb box.

MSS:

MQ:

Favourites. There was a lot of things I really liked this month but this dress just won out over the white dress that’s in my MSS below. It just looks so elegant and beautiful. I love these boots as well.

Least favourites. It’s not so much that I dislike these items, more I don’t feel I’ll use them much as there’s alternatives I prefer. The shoes bug me though as the bow should be on the outside. I haven’t managed to match the gloves with anything yet as I didn’t get the TS dress so if anyone has any suggestions of what they have found works with them, I’m all ears.

MS:
    I think this dress is so pretty 😃

I play on iOS
  • quiyanamoutikquiyanamoutik Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    MQ:

Favorite items and outfits from last update! 💕

Least Likely to use

MS:

🤗🫖

• LynBee94LynBee94 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Hey everyone! 

MQ: My favorite item(s) from the February update have to be this cute dress from the SYS event, the heart shaped pendant and that beautiful bouquet - so adorable!
    My least favorite items are this striped crop top that I got from a random box, these Halloween eyes 🙄, this hair and the shoes with the bows on the inside instead of the outside. They’re beautiful shoes but the bows are messing up the aesthetic. 

MSS: I really do love this dress from the most recent SYS event - there’s so much detail on the dress! Hope I can make it in to the tea party! ☕️ 
    edited March 2022
    MQ:
    my favs - a highlight this month was definitely these buns. i finally got them from the gold box after ages of seeing it float in and out of my palettes. i also loved all the gowns this month, but i'm a sucker for dresses with transparent capes or drapery so this one takes the #1 spot.

least likely to use - i love the hairband but the ponytail curvature isn't my fav. this dress from last week's tb box isn't bad but i really won't wear it unless there's another sys theme that requires it. the shoes were well-intentioned, but their blockiness reminds me too much of the wednesday addams halloween outfit shoes.

MSS:

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

MQ:

favorites - i loved most of the items from this update, but my faves were definitely this dress from vip, this pink outfit and the phone, and the lastest sys outfit (i loved the bouquet)! also, I’m in love with this hair color that i got in a bronze box from a TB sys!

least favorites - this hairstyle, mostly because it’s not really my style so I don’t think i’ll use it a lot; this outfit which i also don’t think i’ll use a lot (i bought it mostly because of the picnic basquet) and these shoes

MSS:

• OblivionnnOblivionnn Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    There we go!

MQ
    I tried to style my favorite items from the February update and this is what I came up with! 
    And here's the one with my least favorite items

I mean, what is with all these bows? :|

MSS
    I love this tea party idea, so I brought some tea! (lol) 

kudos chart for this week!

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    chart for the week! this week marks 1 month of kudos charts so we'll do a check-in friday/saturday-ish to see how everyone feels about them, if we want any changes, etc.

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    it's been a month since we started testing the kudos chart system, and now it's time to check-in to see if there are any changes we'd like to make before we continue.

Qs to consider (along with anything else you'd like to add that i may not have mentioned):
    • are you happy with our current kudos system? how would you modify/improve it?
    • is it confusing to find who you're giving kudos to when you read the chart?
    • do you feel like you've been getting kudos?
    • is the amount of time between shuffles (1 week) enough or would you like it to be longer/shorter?
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    I'll be fine with only changing it once a month so I don't have to check the chart every time I get more kudos 😌. 

So far I've gotten 5 kudos every round so everyone that was supposed to give me kudos, did.

I think personally is a good system we got. I just wish we could get more than 10 per week.
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    I’m happy with kudos system. The weekly rotation works well for me as I think it spreads out fairly so if someone misses a refill, it won’t be too detrimental to everyone else. 
    Chart is clear for me so I’m good with that.
    I play on iOS
    edited March 2022
    I liked it better when we could give them every day, but at least with a system it doesn't take as long to get more as it might have otherwise. 
    Unrelated but from the items coming out for diamonds in the next update, does anyone have anything they wanted? I have some of them already from they were first released. 

I liked it better when we could give them every day, but at least with a system it doesn't take as long to get more as it might have otherwise. 
    Unrelated but from the items coming out for diamonds in the next update, does anyone have anything they wanted? I have some of them already from they were first released. 
    I do want to get this shorts to match with the top I got in the gb

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    @geenellys Unfortunately I didn't get either of those. I wanted them but got the bag instead.