🎆✨KK:H v12.9 Update - Spring Forward!🎆✨

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Are we getting the newsletter today or tommorrow? I want to have an idea about which TB storyline outfits could come back soon.
    Platform: Android

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    ICYMI, the update has been released on Amazon. Thanks for waiting!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I'm also not seeing any of the new characters were supposed to this week... Is this the same glitch that happened last time with the zuhri muse storyline? Or is this intentional?
    KKH_mi said:
    I hate that there aren't any dialogues or characters in the task we do for the weekly storylines. What happened?

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    I never get anything good in my daily gift box anymore, but earlier this week I got 12 kstars! 🥳 I didn't know they even put kstars in these boxes.
    Omg what?! Must be a glitch 😅
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I've seen 12 Kstars in daily boxes. They don't pop up as often as smaller amounts, but it happens.
    Platform: Android

• Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    edited March 2022
    tortor said:
    @KalindaKing so finally got the bundle from the starlet kollection today. I got the pants and shirt but the hair never showed up in my kloset. Anyone else?
    This happened to me too just this morning!
    @KalindaKing can you help us?

Edit : never mind, I found it in the closet after searching my eyes out. It comes without the "new item" pop-up in your closet. Hope this helps
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I haven't been able to read the thread, can any give me a TLDR on it & the update? Have kudos boxes been updated? Lol jk 😅Probably nothing good has changed but thought I'd ask. If anyone can show what items became available for diamonds I'd appreciate it 🙏
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I haven't been able to read the thread, can any give me a TLDR on it & the update? Have kudos boxes been updated? Lol jk 😅Probably nothing good has changed but thought I'd ask. If anyone can show what items became available for diamonds I'd appreciate it 🙏
    The only update with the kudos boxes is that instead of getting 5 kudos to give out every day, we now get 5 kudos for half a week.
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    What about the newsletter? 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Does anyone have the newsletter?it was  supposed to come out yesterday?
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    There is a gig in the ski resort that have a few days timer but the gig itself is 3 hours... It doesn't make any sense because when it's done and we didn't finish the gig with 5 stars we don't get another chance to do it again

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The newsletter will be sent in a few days!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    nnnooy said:
    There is a gig in the ski resort that have a few days timer but the gig itself is 3 hours... It doesn't make any sense because when it's done and we didn't finish the gig with 5 stars we don't get another chance to do it again

I think you have 6 days to do the gig, before you start it, but once you started it, you'll only have 3hrs to finish it.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    nnnooy said:

I think you have 6 days to do the gig, before you start it, but once you started it, you'll only have 3hrs to finish it.
    The gig starts automatically. There’s no way to save it and start it later. It’s not like the so chic in London. :/
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    First they removed gifting Facebook friends, then left us months without being able to connect already and now they're not even adding the option to invite friends to work on the new gigs...
    Instead of saying "were working on it", isn't easier to say Facebook will be removed completely from the game or something? Cause it's already being removed little by little so we don't notice. 
  • roseroseroserose Registered Users 15 Posts
    Guys, I do not know if any of you are experiencing this glitch, but I have not been able to watch daily videos for free K stars for 3 days now. When I tried to watch them, it automatically showed the offers. Is this happening to you too?
  • isaofflineisaoffline Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    roserose said:
    Guys, I do not know if any of you are experiencing this glitch, but I have not been able to watch daily videos for free K stars for 3 days now. When I tried to watch them, it automatically showed the offers. Is this happening to you too?
    Yeah it happens to me too, it’s so weird
    iOS player
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    roserose said:
    No, my game just crashes every time I want to watch an ad 
    Android
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    roserose said:
    @KalindaKing this is happening to me too. 
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    nnnooy said:

The gig starts automatically. There’s no way to save it and start it later. It’s not like the so chic in London. :/
    I used to get calls from the guy who helps me at the Ski Resort all the time for gigs. I still get calls and make decisions but I never get to complete gigs anymore :(
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.