Certified Baddies Squad #579297

BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
Hi! Hoping squad members current and new can meet here to chat and keep updated :)

Some members were recently removed as they had been inactive for nearly a month and had not given out any kudos to others.

Please log in to the game daily so we can all receive the daily squad rewards. I wish we had more daily kudos to give out but let’s give out the kudos we have so everyone can have the opportunity to pick something nice from the kudos boxes 💖

If you’re looking for a certain item, please post here so we all know to add to our look books if we have it. We want everyone to win! Sending lots of love!

(ps, my name in the game is Elisheva, I couldn’t change it on the forum!) 

Xoxo

Comments

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Welcome to the squad Bec & xoxo_joc! 

@kaybond_ here too! 
  • kaybond_kaybond_ Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Hi thank you for making this hopefully people will log on and see it, but for now is there anything you’re looking for I can see if it’s in my lookbook
    I hope so! I’ve changed the bio section in the squad to say come chat with us here, this would be a good place to talk since we don’t have any in-game chat feature still.

I’m currently looking for these items, not sure if all are available yet though:

Yellow fluffy shoes:

Pink pen:

Big lollipop:

Gold band hair accessory:

Black snake hair accessory:

Do you have any you’re also looking for? I can see if I have it in my wardrobe and then add to a lookbook :) 
  • aliya8aliya8 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi! Thanks for making this thread! @BellaKKH I have that pink pen accessory, updating my lookbook now for you :smile:
    edited February 2022

Thank you beautiful! It says the pen is unavailable, so think Glu needs to update their items! Maybe after the next update 💗 @aliya8
    Dolls, someone left the squad - do you know any others that may want to join or shall I post in a thread?
  • faith_ginfaith_gin Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Hey guys, Faith here! I'm really glad I decided to look for the squad number to see if there is a thread bc I haven't noticed the squad's bio 😁
    Hi Faith! @faith_gin - so glad you found us! How are you doll? If you need any items, let us know and we’ll see if we have them for you! 
    Hi Faith 💖👋🏾 @faith_gin thank you for being a great player I hope the rest of us find the forum.
    @BellaKKH @kaybond_ thank you, all is great, really hope to get the whole squad here one day ☺️
    Now, I have a question - does anyone have those shoes? I would love to get them 🥺
    I don’t, y’all are looking for a lot of stuff I don’t have 😂😂😂
    I hope they find us here too! I’m sorry I also don’t have the shoes you’re looking for 😭😭 anything else lmk! 💗 @faith_gin
    I don’t like how long it takes for kudos to refill now 
    Me too! It was so much better when it was daily 😒 I hope they change it back! @kaybond_
    Dolls, I have no idea where these are from and if it's possible to get them at all, but maybe I will find luck here ☺️ Does anyone have this pair and could add it to the lookbook?
    faith_gin said:
    Dolls, I have no idea where these are from and if it's possible to get them at all, but maybe I will find luck here ☺️ Does anyone have this pair and could add it to the lookbook?
    Hey love! I don’t think I’ve ever seen these before! Did they have an icon next to them to see which event they could have come from?
    Hey @BellaKKH! No idea, I saw these on a sys thread when a doll posted her inspo look. It was a couple of weeks ago and I cannot find the doll to ask her where these are from 😭
    Have you posted on the thread about finding items? @faith_gin some people in there know every item!
    Sorry I have been quite absent, a lot is going on in my life atm.
    anyway, now that the sale is happening, I found them! Just not sure if they're worth the price 🤔
    @faith_gin I’m sorry to hear that love 🥺 I hope you’re okay? I’m here if you ever need to talk 💗 oh wow I can’t believe they made it to the sale and that Glu did this before the VIP event to make us use all our kstars 😑
    I was literally gonna say that, they have so many good items in the flash sale.
    Hi dolls! Does anyone have any of these eyes they could add to the lookbook? I'd love to have one of them o:) 
    @aliya8 I have the second ones, my doll is Roxy I’ll put them on now
    @aliya8 hi love! I’ve got 1 & 2, have just added to my lookbook :) my name in the game is Elisheva 💖
    @kaybond_ @BellaKKH thanks so much! <3
    @aliya8 also thank you for the earrings! Found them in your lookbook ✨