šŸŽ†āœØKK:H v12.9 Update - Spring Forward!šŸŽ†āœØ

Comments

• NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Not sure where to post this question but does anyone know when kimiversary is - Is it June?Ā 
    Also, any idea when the next VIP weekend is?Ā 
    My doll's name is KaysiĀ 
    iOS playerĀ 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Not sure where to post this question but does anyone know when kimiversary is - Is it June?Ā 
    Also, any idea when the next VIP weekend is?Ā 
    @Newsychick
    Kimiversary is June 23th and vip is March 18th
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Just released a fix for today's quest! Please fully close (swipe away) and re-open your game without uninstalling to get the free gift. Thanks for your patience!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    storyline gift.
  • reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    Maria called, said something about checking her contacts. Got him šŸ™‚

iOS ā¤ļøā€šŸ”„ A+++
    add me on my kkh fbĀ šŸ„
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Thanks @KkhAngelica
    My doll's name is KaysiĀ 
    iOS playerĀ 
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Cute bear šŸ’• Now Iā€™m starting to love the TS prizes, I just love everything gold and yellow, so RIP my extra tickets šŸ¤£
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Since we now have TB storyline looks along with the new ones, shouldn't the amounf of Kstars we get from work gigs be increased? I can't save Kstars that fast to keep up with things so I'm still skipping stuff.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    Heā€™s precious ā˜ŗļøĀ 

My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    Is there no free gift this week?Ā 
    Donā€™t worry, there is.šŸ˜
  • RavenaRavena Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    I'm not sure where to post it, but why the connection to Facebook isn't working?
    Ravena said:
    I'm not sure where to post it, but why the connection to Facebook isn't working?
    @Ravena the game hasnā€™t be able to connect to FB for over a month. They said that they were fixing it. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    Does anyone know why I canā€™t see my game center friends in-game to work with them?
    IOSĀ Daily PlayeršŸ“±šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
    A +++Ā List šŸ¤© Level 49

• reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    Spun more than I wouldā€™ve liked and made a tapjoy purchase, but I thought it was worth it- especially w the enchanted spring and cherry blossom SYS coming up āœØšŸ’“

iOS ā¤ļøā€šŸ”„ A+++
    add me on my kkh fbĀ šŸ„
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Just released a fix for today's quest! Please fully close (swipe away) and re-open your game without uninstalling to get the free gift. Thanks for your patience!
    Still havenā€™t gotten it or the gift from last week. How can I fix my game?Ā 
    When is VIP event?
    Ravena said:
    When is VIP event?
    @Ravena March 18th
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Do you think Mayas jacket could be useful in a future SYS? It's super cute imo but don't know if I should save my stars for VIP/ other storyline outfits that might help in SYS more.

yes - agree
    no - like
    Ravena said:
    When is VIP event?
    @Ravena March 18th
    Thanks
    edited March 2022
    Reina12 said:
    Do you think Mayas jacket could be useful in a future SYS? It's super cute imo but don't know if I should save my stars for VIP/ other storyline outfits that might help in SYS more.

yes - agree
    no - like
    It definitely would be useful for themes like lady boss, college, Paris/London street style
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts

Spent too many k-stars šŸ„“ But I am so happy for having these 3 beauties šŸ˜
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    this didnā€™t work for me, i still donā€™t have the bear. is there something else i can do?
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited March 2022
    I thought the issue withĀ Facebook was supposed to be fixed?Ā 
    A member of my squad still reporting issues where on Facebook it shows the game being linked is active but on the game it asks her to sign in to have her Facebook friends added to her contact list.Ā 

She has an iPhone 13 Pro Max running on iOS 15.3.1 & herĀ game is also updated to the latest version. AnotherĀ 

Edit: It has just come to my attention that this is still happening to another squad member. They have an iPhone(donā€™t know the model) running on iOS 15.3.1 & their game is also updated to the latest version

Why do I even botherĀ šŸ˜’
    Itā€™s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on FacebookĀ 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    I am not getting the call no matter what I do. Support is also not being helpful.Ā 
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    I wish their was more ways for iPhone players to get kstars.. I got my sister to download the game and sheā€™s on android and itā€™s absolutely ridiculous how many stars she can actually get just from playing other games for free, iPhone you have to buy from dodgy websites open dodgy links and do surveys that can take ages that youā€™re never eligible for so donā€™t get the stars all of this for minimal rewards, really seems unfair!Ā 
    Apple used to allow these offers but after a considerate amount of complaints from developers about other developersĀ cheating their way to the most downloaded chart Apple decided to add a rule to their developer guidelines that banned these offers.

According to apple this type of download isnā€™t a legitimate download
    Why do I even botherĀ šŸ˜’
    Itā€™s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on FacebookĀ 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • LivingDeadGirlDesLivingDeadGirlDes Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    edited March 2022
    I thought the issue withĀ Facebook was supposed to be fixed?Ā 
    A member of my squad still reporting issues where on Facebook it shows the game being linked is active but on the game it asks her to sign in to have her Facebook friends added to her contact list.Ā 

She has an iPhone 13 Pro Max running on iOS 15.3.1 & herĀ game is also updated to the latest version. AnotherĀ 

Edit: It has just come to my attention that this is still happening to another squad member. They have an iPhone(donā€™t know the model) running on iOS 15.3.1 & their game is also updated to the latest version

unfortunately it hasnā€™t been fixed and itā€™s been over a month šŸ˜ž
    DesireeĀ 
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    Idk who cares at this point but I bumped into the inspo for the quest outfit
    If Honey Beeā€™s outfit was actually style like this, I may have actually bought the outfit.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.