👀 Looking For A Squad?

Comments

• linelavinlinelavin Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Heyo!!!

I’m looking for an active squad with maybe a few paid players, since I am as described and I’ve never been able to find a good squad.
  • mimstmimst Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    linelavin said:
    Heyo!!!

I’m looking for an active squad with maybe a few paid players, since I am as described and I’ve never been able to find a good squad.
    Consider joining my squad I started recently and I’m a subscribed player SPARKLY QUEENS
    Please join my squad I’m a subscribed player now and log in daily
  • jclaud93jclaud93 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Looking for 3 members to join our squad. I booted 3 that have not been on in almost a week. My members log in daily and we make lots of purchases which also gifts the squad. My members are great with giving kudos for kudos gifts as well. I have a large wardrobe and purchased plenty of slots for you to purchase if you would like. My members keep up with updating their wardrobe as well so it is always fun shopping our squad. Hope to see you there bae ! 😘

Squad name: ERRDAY celebrity hotties

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Hey everyone, we’re looking for 2 members to join our squad, if anyone still needs to be in a squad, please send me a message! We give kudos and login in daily! 💜 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • AsssteriaAsssteria Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hey! I became slightly annoyed at mismanaged squads where members wouldn’t log in everyday or weren’t active, so I’ve created my own! Feel free to join: Kitty Girlz (518501). Join me in our quest to reach the top (while shading Willow Pape) smiley
  • emogirlemogirl Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    hey, I am a daily player and looking for a squad. 
    I used to play years ago but I restored purchases and have started from scratch a few months ago. I have been in and out of a few squads as I haven’t been able to find an active one yet. If anyone can help me out, I’d appreciate it :smile:
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    hi everyone! not sure if anyone recognizes me, but i was an extremely active player during 2020 and recently decided to start playing again! didn’t even know these squads were a thing LOL so i’m looking to join an active one. luckily my game was backed up with all of my old items! i’m back to being a daily player in the mean time 💘
    ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • katiaxokatiaxo Registered Users, Member 49 Posts

Kicked out 2 inactive players and looking for new members. 
    Send me your in-game name so I can accept!  #972433
    Find "The Scarletts" thread if you wanna chat  
  • _Céleste__Céleste_ Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited February 2022
    ----
  • fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts

Removed a doll because they didn’t send any kudos. 1-2 spots open, dm me or reply if you want to join. Only requirements are to log in, give kudos, and have multiple looks in your lookbook.
    Priority given to paid players, or players with diamond items in their lookbook.
    We have 3 players (including me) who send squad gifts. Always looking for more!
    ID: #624787
  • DollReyDollRey Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited February 2022

Hi Dolls, my friend is looking for an active squad  :)  she's a active player and gives out kudos. If you have a free spot, please let me know  

• keepingupwithjuliekeepingupwithjulie Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    edited February 2022
    edit: already found an awesome squad!

• briarscrymgeourbriarscrymgeour Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    hey guys, just created my squad, wanna join?

• LaToya322LaToya322 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    The Flawless Diamonds Squad # 398427 

"Always Flawless as we shine like the diamonds we are" Everyone is special! 

Respectfully, LaToya322! My Doll name is LaToya322! as well play on apple products! 
    Flawless Diamond Squad #398427 We are all flawless diamonds!!!
  • KKHLezaKKHLeza Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

Hi everyone!  :) 
    I'm looking for an active squad. I recently just started playing again.
    I'm active everyday and looking for a squad to send kudos to ^.^
     I also updated my lookbook everyday! Thanks  <3 Hope to find an awesome squad~

• kkhdarlkkhdarl Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    hey guys! me and 2 of my friends are looking for an active squad preferably with a thread on here so we can chat. i’ve been playing for 3 years more or less so i’ve accumulated a lot of clothes that can now be bought for diamonds. we’re all daily players and give out kudos. please hit my private messages if you have 3 slots open thankyou!
  • Summercobb00Summercobb00 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    The Queen Divas would love to have you 
  • IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Announcement from  o:) Mutha o:)  We need another Doll!  

Sadly, one of our dolls has sashayed away. (She got the chop!)

Join our fierce group of Queens and spill the tea with us on our KKH squad forum group chat.

Only rules are that you need to log in everyday and share Kudos!! Would also love to chat on the forum.

Oh, and here's a hint...Don't flood our activity with 100 Lewkbook changes!

Need at least 2 more members please!!
  • naumiadnnaumiadn Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Hi dolls! Just remove some inactive members in my squad. I need 4 new members to fill in. So feel free to join just type "champagne problem" in the search bar. Daily player needed 
    1 spot left!

katiaxo said:

1 more spot available ❤️
  • Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    katiaxo said:
    katiaxo said:

1 more spot available ❤️

Can I join your squad? My in game name is Amethyst.

Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Hey dolls i currently have 4 open spots in my squad! I keep having to remove players for not being active so please only request if you are a daily player! 💖

• ZeyneppZeynepp Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    rellbelle said:
    Hey dolls i currently have 4 open spots in my squad! I keep having to remove players for not being active so please only request if you are a daily player! 💖

Hii! I just applied. I log in daily and give out kudos. Hope I can become a member❤️
  • ashleeshleeashleeshlee Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hey friends! My 2 friends and I were part of a super great squad that recently became more inactive and many new members don’t give kudos or sign in daily. We decided to make a squad of our own and would love some active babes that give kudos and sign in daily. SQUAD ID: 888817 💜
  • Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    Hi dolls.. If anyone still looking for a active squad we have one spot free we need very active player who log in daily and available on the fourm as well to be in touch if needed if anyone interested please DM me first. We are very active squad. Good luck for all 
  • IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Hey Dolls!!  o:) MUTHA o:) is looking for a new doll to join our UNITED KING DOLLS Squad 173558.

Inactive play and not sharing Kudos will get you the chop! We are a super group of Queens who log in daily and share Kudos. That's why sadly, one of our dolls had to sashay away.

We are active on the UKD Squad forum sharing our best lewks, having our own mini competitions and just spilling the tea!

DM me @Irons if you want to be considered. 

Hey dolls,

I recently removed 3 members who hadn’t logged in for about a week! If you log in daily and rarely take days off, fill the void, please💕