👠💅!!! United King Dolls!!! 💄💵- Squad Member Only - Squad Chat

Comments

• IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 679 Posts
    I've put out 2 ads and have made our group private. That way I can approve anyone before they join. We've had some dolls since the beginning and I love that, so am going to try to be really selective. 

Would <3  to add someone who would be active on our chat. 
    edited March 2022
    Hey dolls. Since we are all family here, how about we introduce our partners. Or if you are living the single life, let’s see your fav home or pet. 

Well, I suppose it’s obvious who my husband is!!  o:) MUTHA o:) is married to Daniel. An unassuming chap who used to do a bit of acting. When we’re in London he’s always got to get out his Academy Awards and reminisce. He’s sweet that way! 

🤣🤣🤣 IF ONLY 😂😂😂

Forgot to mention my first husband was Jeremy. We’re still great friends and see each other often but when Daniel and I met, it was ❤️💋🔥 at first sight. 

🔥💋🎭 Living the fantasy! 🤣

edited March 2022

Welcome to our newest, new Squad member. And Dolls, she will be active on our UKD forum! So spill the tea @TheValkyrie ….

• TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Hii! 
    Thank you for letting me join, I look forward to playing with you guys 
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • Muddah47Muddah47 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    @TheValkyrie
    Welcome to the squad. 😁
  • HeyItsLissaHeyItsLissa Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Welcome to the squad @TheValkyrie!🎉
    This SYS has been awful. Every look I make is getting low scores. I've gotten everything from a 20 to a 40 but nothing above and everything is on theme. 
    edited March 2022
    Totally agree @HeyItsLissa! Low 30’s. Received a 49 but all the rest rubbish. Was so frustrated just did a casual look and got a low score. Finally just cracked 50. My panther didn’t bring me any luck!

GoGo shared a few lewks with me that received 52-56. She kept it really simple and elegant. I’ll ask her to share here.

• iamgogoiamgogo Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited March 2022
    This SYS has been awful. Every look I make is getting low scores. I've gotten everything from a 20 to a 40 but nothing above and everything is on theme. 
    Here’s some of my tops for help - also the more amber tanned skin tone seems to score best with the yellow/gold colours:

edited March 2022
    Anyone else have SYS looks to share. We could all use the inspiration!
    Thank you both for the inspiration! Hopefully I can get some better scores now
  • kkhcrosekkhcrose Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Happy to have you in the squad @TheValkyrie  
    Irons said:
    Anyone else have SYS looks to share. We could all use the inspiration!
    These were my better looks, I hope it could help ❤️

♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
    Hey Dolls. Welcome to our newest Squad member @AnishaWatem. We’ve talked about signing in daily and sharing Kudos. She’s active on the forum too so we can all have a good KiKi.  <3

• AnishaWatemAnishaWatem Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Hey guys! I’m so glad I got to join yall!

Thanks for having me🥰 and I’m looking forward to chatting with you guys
  • iamgogoiamgogo Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Just got this…
    edited March 2022
    Wow! Well done @iamgogo. You are our style icon! Love to see you dolls do well! And this was a hard challenge. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

@iamgogo Congratulations!  That is an amazing lewk. 🤩 
    Hey dolls. Here is an updated Squad list to help you keep track of handing out those Kudos. Also listed is their forum name. 

@irons Thanks for the updated list. It really helps. 
    Welcome @AnishaWatem✨
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
    Hey dolls. Does anyone have any insight into this? Why waste so many tickets? I don’t get it. As long as you are top 3 you get the hair. It seems to me you are only ever competing with the doll in 4th place. But let me know if you have any thoughts. Did I just happen to run across a psychopath? 😂

Irons said:
    Hey dolls. Does anyone have any insight into this? Why waste so many tickets? I don’t get it. As long as you are top 3 you get the hair. It seems to me you are only ever competing with the doll in 4th place. But let me know if you have any thoughts. Did I just happen to run across a psychopath? 😂

They probably wanted to make sure they are the top 1, or just wanted to flex that they are rich or idk😂
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
    Btw thank you @Irons for the squad gift ✨♡
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • AnishaWatemAnishaWatem Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Irons said:

Yeah it’s pretty annoying! That’s why I always try not to go higher than silver, cause I want a chance at getting the awards. 😭 gotta do what you gotta do
    Hey dolls. Thanks for the ideas. It’s so weird, right. 

• erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Hey dollies!

So this is Oliver, my in game husband. We've had a pretty hard time when he wouldn't stop calling saying we should break up but now I learned that if I dismiss our dates instead of accepting and not going out on a date at all he never calls to break up, it's amazing! If only I knew about this before I spent so many k-stars to keep him 😂😉

Anyway, we have 2 beautiful baby boys, William and Jace and our favorite pet is our tabby kitty 🐱 I wish we could have a 3rd child so I could have a girl, C'MON GLU! 🤧 and we love to spend some family time at our homes in Florence and Milano! We love Italy 🇮🇹

• erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    And also welcome @AnishaWatem and @thevalkyrie to our beautiful squad 💕💕
  • DiamondKKHDiamondKKH Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Hey guys! I'm Diamond and so glad to be here! 

I didn't know we had a game forum so I was pretty surprised when I found it yesterday while searching for some gaming tips. I read a lot of discussions til I saw our squad name in one of them and I was like "that's my squad over there?" and BAM, I registered and here I am 👋🏻

Now that I'm here, is there any squad rules I should know about @Irons? All I've been doing so far is sharing my kudos whenever they refill but they're taking a LONG time to do so 😴

And thank you so much for featuring some of my lewks here Mutha, I'm so flattered ⚘