šŸ’ŽThe Elite ListšŸ’Ž {Squad Thread} āœØPlease DON'T post here unless you're a member. {FULL}

1111213141517Next

Comments

• iqrahussain06iqrahussain06 Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    MsMKT86 said:
    Just a look I quite liked but didnā€™t score well šŸ™ƒĀ 
    That deserves better than a 2. I think that people don't know exactly what to wear on a picnic. Especially since I've seen so many swimsuits in my VB.Ā 
    thank you ā˜ŗļø most people find any excuse to wear dresses and gowns for any sys regardless of the event. Jeans and a top never go well unfortunately.
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    The Squad is down to 13 members again. I removed two people for inactivity.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great!Ā 
    Android User off an on from 2014

Came in 9th place but only because I used extra tickets. My scores were horrible and I wanted the purse so I had to do what I had to do. My group was a bloodbath tho.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great!Ā 

I didn't really like the hair so I stopped at the dress which is super cute it'll be perfect for school based SYSĀ 

Thank you!! Hope you like the top!!
    Thanks Rach!!Ā 
    edited April 2022
    Edit
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    The kudos recharge situation is terrible. It takes entirely too long to recharge.

I want to thank you all for the kudos you've been giving me. I'd return the favor if I could.

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/herĀ 
    Android User from way back
    Thank you šŸ’•
  • eliseloveeliselove Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Active player looking for a squad šŸ’œ sent a requestĀ 
    OMG @iqrahussain06! I am so completely in LOVE with these lips! I think they look so cute on my doll but I'm trying to save my K-stars but every time I look at your Lookbook I get so tempted to spend some!

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/herĀ 
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    Hi guys!! Iā€™ve been away due to some family things. It happened really quickly & didnā€™t get the chance to even talk to you all. I finally have the time to be a daily player again & was wondering if I could rejoin? If thatā€™s ok
    thanks, Alex ā¤ļø
    MsMKT86 said:
    OMG @iqrahussain06! I am so completely in LOVE with these lips! I think they look so cute on my doll but I'm trying to save my K-stars but every time I look at your Lookbook I get so tempted to spend some!

Since Iā€™ve bought these lips Iā€™ve only been using them and canā€™t switch to anything else. I would say wait for the next sale which is coming up soon and get them half off.Ā 
    @MsMKT86 forgot to mention they look stunning on your doll!!!!!
    Hey guys, Iā€™m taking a break from the game so you can remove me from the squad I donā€™t know if I would join back or if itā€™s just a short break. Wish you dolls the best x
    Hey guys, Iā€™m taking a break from the game so you can remove me from the squad I donā€™t know if I would join back or if itā€™s just a short break. Wish you dolls the best x

We'll miss you! I hope everything is OK.Ā  ā¤ļø

It's been great having you in the Squad. Hope everything is going ok. Good luck to you.

I have zero idea if anyone still has this bookmarked or not but if so just know that I'm an Android player and I know that the Squad Leader is too. We've been dealing with the white screen for about a month now. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.Ā