Comments

• NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    @Elenaaa I do! I'll put it in my lookbook
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    NaniSix said:
    @Elenaaa I do! I'll put it in my lookbook
    Thank you!! ♥️♥️

Hey! I just want to say that I'm leaving the squad. I already spoke with @FoxieLola about my decision, but I don't wanna leave without an explanation. I won't abandon the game - for now - but the kudos made everything bad. I don't want to pick "favorites". It's unfair that we can't gift everyone, and in this case, I don't feel like being a part of a group anymore. To me, sounds like another type of competition. I fear that after some time, people may fight because there's not enough kudos for everyone, just like people fight to get all SYS prizes. It's quite sad to me, but I don't want to be in a position that will make me exclude part of my squad. Thank you all for everything 🥰

• FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Like I said of you ever want to come back inbox me and as soon as there is a place it's yours 😘
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    @NaniSix I’m so sorry to see you go but I get it! 
    If you keep playing the game hope to see you around on the forum! ❤️
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    @FoxieLola @peachypink thank u guys so much! ❤️ 
  • GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Hey dolls!

I was one of the people who were MIA (because of some personal issues)!

I’m so sorry bout how it may affected everyone !!

But I am 100% back and want to make it up for yall! (If you are okay with me staying, I do love our group 💗 and really want to continue to be a part of it)!

About the kudos, do you think maybe we could create some sort of system? Do you have any ideas how it could work better for us??

xoxo
    edited February 2022
    GabiMoura said:
    Hey dolls!

I was one of the people who were MIA (because of some personal issues)!

I’m so sorry bout how it may affected everyone !!

But I am 100% back and want to make it up for yall! (If you are okay with me staying, I do love our group 💗 and really want to continue to be a part of it)!

About the kudos, do you think maybe we could create some sort of system? Do you have any ideas how it could work better for us??

xoxo
    Welcome back!! 💕 I think it’s okay to take some time if you need it! ♥️ It’s just good to know when people need some time so we don’t have multiple inactive people, not knowing if they will come back, just to know how active the squad is with the rewards and all 😉

Maybe a system might be a good idea, because I also personally find it difficult to keep up with the kudos, I try to give out as many as possible and divide them equally, but sometimes I don’t have time to check who needs them or who hasn’t had one in a while and then I just go with the top picks… I also think 5 kudos among 15 players isn’t really fair of Glu (edit: especially with how long they take to refill) but maybe a system could even it out? Maybe we assign kudos to certain people to give out to other people to make sure everyone gets kudos? Like making 3 ‘mini’ squads of 5? So you just give kudos to the same 5 people, maybe that would make it easier to navigate, knowing that you just have to look for those same 5 names everytime you give kudos. I’m not really sure if that’s a good idea but I think it might resolve the main issue with kudos, that some people get buried under the notifications of other peoples achievements so everyone gives kudos to the same people while some get little to no kudos 🤷🏻‍♀️ Although I do think that might cause issues in how to divide the mini-squads equally, so other ideas are very welcome haha 😅
  • MzzLadeeMzzLadee Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    I think that's a pretty good idea @Elenaaa!!  I mean tbh, it's still so new that Glu could literally try anything at this point to make it better.... Whether they will or not, ya know I doubt it, but who knows. They like to let us get used to something pretty well first, and then pull a 180°..... It's always a toss-up lol you neva know what they will do lol. But there has to be an easier way of keeping it as fair as possible! I always try to check to see who's giving and receiving and then base my kudos on that combined with who's in my notifications.... But sometimes there are juz too many notifications. Im a single mom with 4 kids and a 1yr old granddaughter, so I'm not gonna lie.... I have been guilty of juz sending kudos to tha first ones in notifications that ik give kudos to others.... Yes, ik it isn't right, but I'm juz being honest.... Point being....there has to be an easier way..... 
    MzzLadee said:
    I think that's a pretty good idea @Elenaaa!!  I mean tbh, it's still so new that Glu could literally try anything at this point to make it better.... Whether they will or not, ya know I doubt it, but who knows. They like to let us get used to something pretty well first, and then pull a 180°..... It's always a toss-up lol you neva know what they will do lol. But there has to be an easier way of keeping it as fair as possible! I always try to check to see who's giving and receiving and then base my kudos on that combined with who's in my notifications.... But sometimes there are juz too many notifications. Im a single mom with 4 kids and a 1yr old granddaughter, so I'm not gonna lie.... I have been guilty of juz sending kudos to tha first ones in notifications that ik give kudos to others.... Yes, ik it isn't right, but I'm juz being honest.... Point being....there has to be an easier way..... 
    I think we’ve all done that… everything is just so time consuming if you want to do it right and sometimes you just don’t have time, I also think I show up a lot in the notifications because I’m an impulse buyer haha (not proud of that 😅) and I’ve noticed that I’ve received a lot of kudos and I try to keep up with giving as much kudos as I’m receiving but I’m wayyyy behind and it makes me feel bad that I’m not giving as much as I’m receiving 😰 I hope a system can even it out more!!
  • LillyyLillyy Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Hi @FoxieLola I just applied to your squad. Hi I’m Lilly. I’ve been playing the game for about a month or so but I used to play it years ago but started a new account. I am active and play every day. 
    Welcome to the squad @Lillyy! 😊
    Thank you so much!!
    How is everyone doing?
    Lillyy said:
    How is everyone doing?

Hi! And welcome to the squad!! ♥️ I’m doing okay and you? 
    Hey! I'm doing well thank you @Lillyy! 😊

Thanks for the squad box guys I forgot to screenshot my palette but I picked 10 kstars. Managed to dodge 3 make items so happy about my pick!

This kudos thing is awful though it was great before, I felt like I could give out a good ratio per doll. We've even lost a squad member over it bloody Glu ruined it as always! 
    edited February 2022
    I’m really annoyed about this 🙄

Stupid Glu 😡 as if 24h for 5 kudos over 15 players wasn’t bad enough 😡
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Welcome to the squad @Lillyy! ❤️
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Hello queens, please excuse me from this wonderful group, as i won’t be playing that often anymore, and i do not want to cause you to lose any boxes🙏 I hope i can find a spot available when i return one day💕 thank you @FoxieLola for including me in to this wonderful squad!!
    Much love to you all♥️
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
    This pallet though 😍 thanks guys I appreciate it even more now they are so hard to get ❤️💕💜

How is everyone doing today? Thank you all for the kudos. I hate that it takes 3-4 days for it to refil!
    Hi @Lillyy 😊 I'm doing well thank you, hope you're having a lovely day! Thank you for the Kudos also and the kstars from your in game purchase 😊 
    edited March 2022
    Hi dolls! 💕 do any of you have this white bikini top and know if its available for diamonds? 🤔
    Hey @Elenaaa is it this one.... 

It came with the trousers but I can't remember where I got them now. It's in my lookbook if you need it 😘
    Found it... 

Literally just used that hair in my last SYS look as well haha 
    edited March 2022
    FoxieLola said:
    Hey @Elenaaa is it this one.... 

It came with the trousers but I can't remember where I got them now. It's in my lookbook if you need it 😘
    Yes that’s it!! Thank you so much!! 💕💕 I love ittt 🥰 I like that its white, it pairs well with all colors 👙 

Looking 🔥 😍 I've just run out of one piece outfits so I'll have to start with the mix and match tops and skirts as well! 💕💜
    edited March 2022
    Thank you!! 🥰 The outfit you put together was looking 🔥 as well 😍 as always!! 🌈
  • MzzLadeeMzzLadee Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Hey dolls!!! How has everyone been lately??!! Feel like it's been foreva since I've talked to yall!! 
    edited March 2022
    @MzzLadee hiiii I’m great, thank you for asking! 💕 Enjoyed the last couple of SYS themesss, the beginning of spring is so beautiful 🥰🌸 how have you been? 😉