👠💅!!! United King Dolls!!! 💄💵- Squad Member Only - Squad Chat

Comments

• AnishaWatemAnishaWatem Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Hey guys! I'm Diamond and so glad to be here! 

I didn't know we had a game forum so I was pretty surprised when I found it yesterday while searching for some gaming tips. I read a lot of discussions til I saw our squad name in one of them and I was like "that's my squad over there?" and BAM, I registered and here I am 👋🏻

Now that I'm here, is there any squad rules I should know about @Irons? All I've been doing so far is sharing my kudos whenever they refill but they're taking a LONG time to do so 😴

And thank you so much for featuring some of my lewks here Mutha, I'm so flattered ⚘
    Hii❤️ Welcome💕
  • Muddah47Muddah47 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    @DiamondKKH
    😁 Glad you found us. 
  • IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 679 Posts
    Oooohhhhhh gurrrrrrlllllll @DiamondKKH! I’m so glad you found us!  I’ve only been shouting all about it on our Squad motto. Even said we were talking about you! Lol. Guess you never read it. Love your style. 👠💄🔥⭐️

No rules you aren’t already following. Share Kudos, sign in every day and don’t flood the activity with lookbook changes! Can you even believe how crazy that last doll was?! And we still got to wade through all that. 🙄

Glad you’re here! Now you can KiKi with all the rest of us. And tell us how great our Squad is! Well, how great I am….😂

edited March 2022
    Hey @erikacaroliinel Love your bio. You and Oliver are so cute!!! I love that you’ve really developed a whole family and background. I’m the same. Why not! I love Italy too. The Amalfi coast is heaven on earth. 

Thanks so much for sharing. It’s great to get to know you dolls better. P.S. You should be a writer, that bio had me glued to my screen! 

edited June 2023
     >:) 
  • DiamondKKHDiamondKKH Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Irons said:
    Oooohhhhhh gurrrrrrlllllll @DiamondKKH! I’m so glad you found us!  I’ve only been shouting all about it on our Squad motto. Even said we were talking about you! Lol. Guess you never read it. Love your style. 👠💄🔥⭐️

No rules you aren’t already following. Share Kudos, sign in every day and don’t flood the activity with lookbook changes! Can you even believe how crazy that last doll was?! And we still got to wade through all that. 🙄

Glad you’re here! Now you can KiKi with all the rest of us. And tell us how great our Squad is! Well, how great I am….😂

I never noticed our squad motto until now LOL don't blame a Pisces gurl 😂😂

Oh yeah I remember her! It was pretty annoying, it seemed she was doing that on purpose 🙄

This is THE BEST squad and I'm so happy to be a part of it, you're great Mutha!! 
  • kkhcrosekkhcrose Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I married Nikolai like I feel like a lot of people did after that Christmas quest, so let me show off my babies Cara and Leah instead
    edited March 2022
    Hey @sindhu. Gosh you've really been through it. I’m glad all is good now. I started during the COVID pandemic too. I have a stressful job so it’s a great way for me to shut off for awhile. Well, maybe not a stressful job just a stressful life! 🤣 I think many play the game for exactly the reasons we do. But gurlll, you take it to another level! 😜

Hey @kkhcrose. Aww your babies Cara and Leah are so sweet. I never even knew we could date Nikolai. What a mother in law you have! Lol 😂 Thanks for sharing. 

edited March 2022
    ANNOUNCEMENT FROM o:) MUTHA o:)

Has anyone watched the UK vs. The World Drag Race final? 

I’m feeling very salty! 

Don’t want to be a spoiler, so all I will say is…

Queen of the World. Pfffttt. Bitxh please. 
    ANNOUNCEMENT FROM o:) MUTHA o:)

We have a wealth of knowledge in our amazing Squad so I thought we should start sharing! 

I will post a few but would love to hear your best tips. 

edited March 2022

• TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Cool tips @Irons :o
    I recently found out that if you don't want to travel by yourself for the London So Chic events, you can just open the wardrobe just after starting the gig in London, and if you leave from the wardrobe you will be "teleported " to the gig <3 
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • AnishaWatemAnishaWatem Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Irons said:

Wish you could use lookbooks! Would’ve made it 10 times easier.
  • erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Irons said:
    Hey @erikacaroliinel Love your bio. You and Oliver are so cute!!! I love that you’ve really developed a whole family and background. I’m the same. Why not! I love Italy too. The Amalfi coast is heaven on earth. 

Thanks so much for sharing. It’s great to get to know you dolls better. P.S. You should be a writer, that bio had me glued to my screen! 

Awwwwww thanks mutha!! Like you and @sindhu said, this game means a lot to me since it distracts me from my busy life, so I developed a whole background to my doll and her fam 😊💕

Can you believe I love writing since I was a teen? I used to write fanfiction all the time and sometimes I still write some short stories or even songs, it's very relaxing to me 🥰🍃
    sindhu said:
    Irons said:
    sindhu said:
    I definitely like the grotto the most in my bel air home and I find turtles to be very cute 😍

As for my in game partner my doll is still married to Tony Murphy with 2 babies lol .. don't really care much for the dating/family aspect of the game though 

Hey @sindhu Almost missed your bio!! I like the grotto too but haven’t furnished it yet so really cute to see the turtle! My fav place in the BA house is the rooftop terrace. I got tired of my first husband always wanting to talk to me every where I went so I divorced him. But lol, then I got lonely! You seem to be a pro at the game and really enjoy it. You both look so stylish. You always have the latest lewk on! 
    @irons aww thank you so much for saying that 💗 I've been playing for just about a year now but I used to play back in 2018 and stopped for some reason and lost my progress.. real life can be a bit taxing sometimes so for me this game is a form of respite I love it too much! I was quite sick when I got pregnant last year.. with hyperemesis for almost 7 months so you could say I had a bit of a rough pregnancy.. the fact that covid was at its peak didn't help either! So I started playing at that time and have been addicted since 
    Omg I still don't have kids but I can imagine how difficult it must be to go through a rough pregnancy, so glad it turned out okay and you and your baby are doing great 💕 anyway thanks for sharing a little about your game family and also your real life family, love that your grotto is all furnished and your turtle is adorable!! 
    kkhcrose said:
    I married Nikolai like I feel like a lot of people did after that Christmas quest, so let me show off my babies Cara and Leah instead
    Your babies are SO cute!!! I wanted to have a baby girl too but I had two boys and I still wish our dolls can have more babies in the future, who knows 😅🤞 maybe have storylines and events where our families could participate would be very great
    Great tips Mutha, thank you!!!! I take screenshots of some looks as well so I can do them faster when I need it @Irons

I didn't watch this episode yet 🤧 been crazy busy lately 

Also, I didn't know we could travel for free by doing this, thank you @TheValkyrie !!! 💕

I don't remember any useful tip rn but I'm def gonna share with you guys if I can remember something 🥰
    Hey dolls. Great job on the SYS event! Everyone happy? Did you get any great gift boxes? 

Sadly only dye and a few KStars for o:) MUTHA o:) But a few diamonds so…

Hi dolls! Isn't the refill supposed to be 2days? Now it's more than 3...😐

♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
    sindhu said:
    @TheValkyrie I think it's supposed to refill on Monday so it's right?  

Thank you 😌 although I don't understand why did they had to change it 😭 
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  

edited March 2022
    APPRECIATION POST FROM  o:) MUTHA o:)
    How cute and colourful are these dolls! @iamgogo and @HeyItsLissa I love when you Queens style looks up differently and don’t just wear the whole ensemble. So creative! 💖

edited March 2022

@kkhcrose @Nellebells @TheValkyrie Love how you all styled so differently!

Just saw your new look Valkyrie and had to add you but to which one! Pool Party or So Cute?? Ugh I can’t handle it!! 😜

Our doll @DiamondKKH is a vision. So in love with this frock! Really pretty styling. 🌸

edited March 2022

Ooohhh, we got some serious working girls up in heur! @Muddah47 @Joanna6 and Anisha you got a bit of a dark side ain’t ya. Anything you want tell us? Spill the tea guurls! 

Hey dolls. When I married my husband he was a ‘B’ lister but dropped down to a ‘C’ and now he’s dropped to a ‘D.’ What is going on? Clearly I had to divorce him immediately! I mean D is for drop, done, divorce.

edited March 2022
    Ooh @Joanna6 gurrrrl. Darling lewk. 🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍 those shoes! Dead jealous. Pretty eyes too.