🎆✨KK:H v12.9 Update - Spring Forward!🎆✨

Comments

• NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    I joined the club and bought the hair too, even though I was supposed to save my kstars until VIP.

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I tried to close the app after the button for the sale wasn't working and now the sale isn't showing at all! Does anyone have the same problem? 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    edited March 2022
    I think there is slight difference between this and black friday? but not much (also if they added any recent stuff i didnt notice cause i own a lot of it already) giving me false hope that they might change the whole thing for the upcoming sale..but its glu so 🤷‍♀️ who knows
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • JoulsieJoulsie Registered Users 80 Posts
    Well... I just spent 300 kstars lol. Let's hope the VIP earnables are really ugly ;) Anyways, I bought two hairstyles, a pair of earrings, a top and a pair of pants. Wow! 

iOS player
    Been playing on and off since 2014
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    really wanted this hairstyle and I bought it immediately! I’ll buy 2 more hairstyles and this corset (?). 

• Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    up to 0% off wow what a deal!

😂😂😂
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

I love these pants! I think this will be the only thing buy in the sale🤔
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts

I just had a whole conversation with my sister (who doesn't play the game) on whether these purchases will be worth it for next week or not💀 Ended up deciding not to buy the handhelds and getting everything else. I'll wait a few days before buying them in case I get stars in my earnable boxes.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    Hey dolls I am getting “your comment will appear after it is approved!” warning in the weekend event discussion. Is this normal? It is the first time I see that warning.
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Any other frugal dolls buying all the items from the monthly boxes that are cheaper in the sale, even if you don’t like them? I hate the idea of opening a Valentine’s box for 55 K stars and getting a pair of earrings I could have bought for 30 right now!
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    Hey dolls I am getting “your comment will appear after it is approved!” warning in the weekend event discussion. Is this normal? It is the first time I see that warning.

I’ve gotten that before. Usually when I quote more than one person.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2022
    @Kkh_Sara The Valentine box items are specific to Valentine's. Holiday items wouldn't be in random monthly boxes outside of the month the holiday happens in and they wouldn't be in TB sales.
    Platform: Android

KKH_Sara said:
    Any other frugal dolls buying all the items from the monthly boxes that are cheaper in the sale, even if you don’t like them? I hate the idea of opening a Valentine’s box for 55 K stars and getting a pair of earrings I could have bought for 30 right now!
    That’s smart!
    Glu decided to bring back a kollection I wanted to finish at some point, now. Typical that they bring it back before VIP. 

I guess it’s smart to check the spring forward box first. 😅

• sadesade Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Katya said:
    really wanted this hairstyle and I bought it immediately! I’ll buy 2 more hairstyles and this corset (?). 

Is the hairstyle you have on your doll apart of the flash sale?
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @Kkh_Sara The Valentine box items are specific to Valentine's. Holiday items wouldn't be in random monthly boxes outside of the month the holiday happens in and they wouldn't be in TB sales.
    Definitely untrue :) here are some of the items which were in Valentine’s and (currently in) March boxes and are in the sale right now:

This isn’t all of them, there’s more in jewelry, dresses, and hair. Unless you meant Halloween and Christmas items in which case you’re right about them not being in the sale. 

So my point was that even though I don’t like that ring, I might buy it anyway just because it’s 5 K stars cheaper than getting it out of the box, so I might be saving myself disappointment next February. 
  • iximoxiximox Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Does anyone know when we’ll get double K stars on offers next??
    iximox said:
    Does anyone know when we’ll get double K stars on offers next??
    It may be tomorrow since VIP is next weekend.
    edited March 2022
    Does anyone think that one green dress with the flowers could come back as the next TB storyline next week? I was looking up what the theme was so I can guess if I want the next TB. 

I decided to buy the matching top 😭😍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Does anyone think that one green dress with the flowers could come back as the next TB storyline next week? I was looking up what the theme was so I can guess if I want the next TB. 
    @DelphineGarnier next sys is Enchanted spring and it fits the theme so i do think they’ll put it in the kloset. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Decided to buy this dress for now🌌💜
    edited March 2022
    @KkhAngelica That would be perfect timing since I don't really want to spend on TB boxes. 

• madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    What have I done 😭😭😭😭

• goodjucegoodjuce Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
     josiejosie said:
    goodjuce said:
    i’m really happy this hair was in the throwback sale!  
    I also went for this hair 😍😍I love your style doll! 
    thank you so much 🤍🥺 
    shankkh said:

Isn’t there a matching hat to this? Or similar to the design?
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

shankkh said:
    shankkh said:

Isn’t there a matching hat to this? Or similar to the design?
    Yes, there is.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.