Options

0% sales

xmelodyxmelody Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
Hello everyone, 
Today I logged on and got notified that there are sales, I got excited to check it out only to see no sales and it specifically says sales up to 0%, does anyone else have that?? 

Comments

• Options
    malibubarbiemalibubarbie Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    xmelody said:
    Hello everyone, 
    Today I logged on and got notified that there are sales, I got excited to check it out only to see no sales and it specifically says sales up to 0%, does anyone else have that?? 
    It’s a throwback sale in the closet. Items from past events are available for a limited time for kstars. There’s no discount on the items though! 
  • Options
    Oh I thought it was bugged when it said sales up to 0%. Lol thanks for clarifying 
  • Options
    xmelody said:
    Hello everyone, 
    It’s a throwback sale in the closet. Items from past events are available for a limited time for kstars. There’s no discount on the items though! 
    Oh I thought it was bugged when it said sales up to 0%. Lol thanks for clarifying