👯‍♀️The Cheetah Girls Squad 👯‍♀️(Please don't post unless you're a member)

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Welcome @DearDelilah! Hope you have fun being a part of our squad! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Hi everyone! Happy to be here 💘💘 I’m thrilled to be apart of a much more active, involved squad. My in-game name’s just Delilah as well. I’ve been a player since early 2020 but only recently came back to play KKH out of curiosity. My pronouns are she/her and I’m a winter baby so my birthday is far off until November 28th. If I’m looking for a specific diamond item I’m 99% sure someone will have it here so expect me to be bothersome😇
    ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    ahh welcome @DearDelilah!! I hope you love being part of our squad ^-^
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Welcome @DearDelilah, we’re so happy to have you!!!🥳💕💕
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    @DearDelilah welcome to our amazing squad! Hope you enjoy and find the diamond items you’re looking for 🤍
    @maggiey 🥰 thank you so much 🤍
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @lovelydoll Thanks for adding it to your look book for me! 💕
    Thank you @brom617! Greatly appreciated 💕

Thank you greatly @buffysummers0990! 💕

Great pick, thanks dolls!

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Thank u dolls for kudos box….❤️
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
    Can I just say that your PFP is adorable?? I love the edit!!
    Thank you @brom617! Always so grateful for a k-star reward right before VIP 💕💕💕

• BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Can I just say that your PFP is adorable?? I love the edit!!
    Ohh I am so sorry I was just busy with my studies and missed this post . 
    Thank u @dinoqueen9 I am glad that u liked it 😊
    I used LiveCollage for my profile picture editing. 

iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
    edited March 2022
    Hey dolls! I guess these are the items that are gonna be available with diamonds with the new update!

The pink ones are the ones I have (if you’re interested, I can add them to my lookbook when the update comes)
    The one with the green marking is the thing I might be interested if any of you have it! I tried to chase it so badly and ended up with a dissappointment.

PS: this is the clean version of the picture if anyone wants to mark (I found it in the new update discussion)

@lovelydoll thank you for posting it here for us! 💕

Here are the items that I have

I think this is everything I have!! Eyes cost so many diamonds but tbh I love the ones from here so much
    Everything I have! There are a few things from the GB I want (like the clear bag, eyes & ponytail) but idk when I’ll be diamond rich enough to get them lol

The items I have. I'm thinking I'll buy the lipstick handheld 💋
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    Does anyone remember when kudos refresh? I just gave away the ones from Thursday (I think) and I remember we should get new ones on Monday but my timer says they'll refresh in 2 days and 23 hours 🤔☹️
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @dpeters they should have refreshed since it technically is supposed to refresh on Monday but they always refill sometime on Sunday evening. I got and gave away my “Monday” kudos already 
    edited March 2022
    @maggiey well, that sucks then 😔 

P.s. Thanks for replying! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    Kudos are very stressful instead of fun. I keeP forgetting who gave me kudos and whom am I supposed to give kudos. 
    @Vidhi I agree! I have a list and give them out in order but I keep forgetting when they refresh, now that it doesn't happen every day 😔

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    Hey dolls! I guess these are the items that are gonna be available with diamonds with the new update!

The pink ones are the ones I have (if you’re interested, I can add them to my lookbook when the update comes)
    The one with the green marking is the thing I might be interested if any of you have it! I tried to chase it so badly and ended up with a dissappointment.

PS: this is the clean version of the picture if anyone wants to mark (I found it in the new update discussion)

doesn’t anyone have the ponytail hair 😭😭😭
    dpeters said:
    @Vidhi I agree! I have a list and give them out in order but I keep forgetting when they refresh, now that it doesn't happen every day 😔

Yes, I agree! The list helps a lot but I mostly forget the kudos refreshing time! And since the update, I got a very small amount of kudos boxes comparing to the beggining. It makes me really sad 😔
    edited March 2022
    Do you guys feel like we need to change how we're giving out kudos?

I've seen other squads doing the method where you give out kudos to the same 5 people every time and the same 5 people will always being giving you kudos and it seems like this way, everybody gets a kudos box every 1.5 weeks (this way might take some time to fully implement though seeing as not everyone checks into the forum regularly so they might miss the change at first plus we would have to replace LindsayRose so it is 15 active members giving out kudos)

Would love to know your opinions on this or any other suggestions you have since I want everyone to get the full benefits with being in this squad! 

Really wish they would add a squad chat feature in game so communication is easy with everyone
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    Hiiii! Sorry for coming back to the forum so late since my exam week last month -- all of your messages of support and wishing me luck really meant a lot because of how stressful it all was 🥺😵‍💫💕

Congratulations on passing your driver's test @maggiey! 😄🥳

@dpeters I LOVE The Bold Type! Jane, Kat, and Sutton really felt like my friends 🥰

Welcome to the squad @DearDelilah !!! I hope you've been having a wonderful time w/ these lovelies 💜

As for the items that will become available in the upcoming update:
    For some reason, it won't let me attach my picture of the items I own and what I want... I have all of the earnables, GB top in the second row, the GB ankara style dress in the third row; and the GB ponytail in the last row (@lovelydoll) 😊
    I want the GB matching skirt to the top I own and the GB clear bag in the second row and the GB dress/pantsuit in the last row (but I don't have enough diamonds at the moment to get all of these items 😅)
    She/Her
    Android
    @maggiey I’m completely for implementing this method if others are on board as well😊 
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    @dpeters and @lovelydoll i did try to keep a list but mondays are very weird i forget to write it down. @maggiey that is a good idea as we all will get a kudos box every other week.