👠💅!!! United King Dolls!!! 💄💵- Squad Member Only - Squad Chat

Comments

• IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 679 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Looking VERY glamorous @Muddah47! Shortlisting gowns for the Oscar ceremony? Who’s your date? 🥰

• Muddah47Muddah47 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
  • AnishaWatemAnishaWatem Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I’ve gotten all of the businesses now, and I’ve set like a day in the week for each of them (except for those who require more interaction, e.g chevier Toronto etc). and I barely find time to go on dates, so my wife is always sooo mad! any tips? 
    edited March 2022
    Hey @AnishaWatem Wow, that’s amazing you have all the businesses! Impressive! 🤑 Which is your Fav?

I just divorced my hubby and I’m already regretting it!! I would only go on an hour date when I was in New York. Always went to Soho. Sometimes got away with only using 4 energy but it does cost KKH money. I still don’t know why he dropped to the D list. Any ideas? 

Does it help if you invite her to parties? 

Sorry don’t have any better advice. I’m not great at the relationship stuff! 💃
  • DiamondKKHDiamondKKH Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    sindhu said:
    @DiamondKKH hey were in the same ts group! Good luck doll 💓
    Oh yeah we are, good luck you too doll 🥰💕
  • DiamondKKHDiamondKKH Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Irons said:
    APPRECIATION POST FROM  o:) MUTHA o:)

Our doll @DiamondKKH is a vision. So in love with this frock! Really pretty styling. 🌸

Thank you Mutha!! So happy to be featured 😍
  • HeyItsLissaHeyItsLissa Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Love all the tips! I have noticed that I get higher scores more often on duets when I change the position of the dolls (move the partner doll to the back)
    sindhu said:
    I’ve gotten all of the businesses now, and I’ve set like a day in the week for each of them (except for those who require more interaction, e.g chevier Toronto etc). and I barely find time to go on dates, so my wife is always sooo mad! any tips? 
    @AnishaWatem like @Irons mentioned I do 1 hour dates mostly at monstrobull center.. they don't take a lot of energy.. BTW you've not met rt yet?
    Ooh smart. I always go to Soho! 
    I have met RT, so I love the notifs. I just like having a schedule all made out so I know how much k stars I have and when💕💕
    Irons said:
    Hey @AnishaWatem Wow, that’s amazing you have all the businesses! Impressive! 🤑 Which is your Fav?

I just divorced my hubby and I’m already regretting it!! I would only go on an hour date when I was in New York. Always went to Soho. Sometimes got away with only using 4 energy but it does cost KKH money. I still don’t know why he dropped to the D list. Any ideas? 

I love the Brooklyn Hair salon and the Chevier Toronto store, because they’re very simple to do. The perfumery also has a good payout:) I also like how easy the ski resort is, I barely have to use any energies throughout the week.💕 

edited March 2022
    APPRECIATION POST (and a little H&M tea) FROM  o:) MUTHA o:) 

Now this is how it’s done Henny! @erikacaroliinel you done did what needed to be done! I love the creative styling. 

So bored of seeing everything from a lewk worn at once and the catwalk full of them. Uh, hello, KIMONO she beta don’t!!🤣

This is a fierce mother tuckin group of Queens! We need to teach the children. It’s not a game of ‘Firsts’ but BESTS! Now prance my Queen…

🎪🍿🤡 2 for 1 🤡 🍿🎪 Could we be any more different? 😜🤣

@AnishaWatem Great choices but darling, I don’t get out of bed for the Brooklyn dough. That’s way too much work for $2500! But I do love to smell good. The perfumery is my fave! 

edited March 2022

Irons said:
    @AnishaWatem Great choices but darling, I don’t get out of bed for the Brooklyn dough. That’s way too much work for $2500! But I do love to smell good. The perfumery is my fave! 

hahah true! the perfumery is sm fun to do. i love picking out special names.
    sindhu said:
    Irons said:

I love the Brooklyn Hair salon and the Chevier Toronto store, because they’re very simple to do. The perfumery also has a good payout:) I also like how easy the ski resort is, I barely have to use any energies throughout the week.💕 

I wish I had all the businesses 🥺 I haven't yet unlocked the storyline for the papagayo villa, gym, ski resort and chevier Toronto.. it's a bug and glu doesn't give a darn about fixing it 🙃
    oh that sucks. it took me ages to get them, so i dont really know. hopefully you'll unlock it sometime? 

also i just found out that K world is a business i dont have. i wish glu would fix bugs like these.
    APPRECIATION POST FROM o:) MUTHA o:)

@Nellebells walking into the office like a BOSS!

edited March 2022
    ANNOUNCEMENT FROM o:) MUTHA o:) 💋

🔥NEW UKD COMPETITION 🔥

Calling all Queens! Let’s shake up the runway!
    Choose from any current or past gift box collection that gave away 3 items, (not paid items) and style in 3 different ways. 
    Submit as many lewks as you want. Each submission should include all 3 lewks.
    Squad members will vote on their favourites. 

⭐️KKH MARCH NEWSLETTER⭐️

Start styling looks for spring! There is a special throwback gift box running this month with spring-themed clothing. Every box contains clothes! On March 11-16, you can also check out a throwback sale in the closet! 

If there was a storyline outfit (or a few!) that you missed, you’ll like what’s new in the Featured Items section. Every weekend from Thursday to Sunday, old storyline outfits will be added to the closet that you can buy. These items will be sold separately for k-stars and they’ll match the current Show Your Style theme. 

Want to change your name to Queen Bee? You can easily do that in settings! Go to Settings > Game Settings > Change Name. There will no longer be any cost or fan loss associated with changing your name and this will replace the old process of changing your name at Maria’s office.

• erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Irons said:
    APPRECIATION POST (and a little H&M tea) FROM  o:) MUTHA o:) 

Now this is how it’s done Henny! @erikacaroliinel you done did what needed to be done! I love the creative styling. 

So bored of seeing everything from a lewk worn at once and the catwalk full of them. Uh, hello, KIMONO she beta don’t!!🤣

This is a fierce mother tuckin group of Queens! We need to teach the children. It’s not a game of ‘Firsts’ but BESTS! Now prance my Queen…

Feeling so flattered rn Mutha 😍 i can't wait to hit the beach though, my schedule has been crazy and i can't wait to chill out a little 🏝

Edit: I just wrote a new comment but a popup showed up telling me my comment has to be approved to be posted, like what? Apparently I sent 2 comments on a short time and now I have to wait til I can post again 🤡🤡🤡
  • iamgogoiamgogo Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Irons said:
    ANNOUNCEMENT FROM o:) MUTHA o:) 💋

🔥NEW UKD COMPETITION 🔥

Calling all Queens! Let’s shake up the runway!
    Choose from any current or past gift box collection that gave away 3 items, (not paid items) and style in 3 different ways. 
    Submit as many lewks as you want. Each submission should include all 3 lewks.
    Squad members will vote on their

Here are my looks using the puffy snow suit(jacket, skirt, and hat - maybe boots too). I dunno if it was a box but using it in different ways. 
    1) mean gurl realness (jacket) 2) ski bunny (hat) 3) why it gotta be black AND fluffy? (skirt & boots)
    Hey @sindhu. Look above @iamgogo nailed it! 

Does anyone here do the surveys?

I personally never buy k-stars with my actual money, nor VIP (a girl is broke). I recently star
    ted actually doing the free offers (surveys only) and make a decent payout from it. I also watch the ads everyday.

With that and my businesses, I make a decent 200 k stars a week. The surveys sometime pay out 10-20k stars each and I take about all that I can😭
    Hey @sindhu I don't mind where they came from. I don't even mind if there are 3 or 4. The objective here is to DIVERSIFY the RUNWAY.

This challenge is to encourage the dolls to use their creativity and style the items in a unique way rather than just wearing them all at once. It gets boring that way particularly when a few dolls all do the same. Or when a doll wears everything first. 

Some of our Squad dolls don't spend money on the game or play every challenge so they may only get 1 or 2 items from the set. It's just about being considerate and not taking up all the air in the room and of course STYLE darling. 

As o:) MUTHA o:) I built our Squad to be fun for everyone! And for us all to walk it like the fierce Queens we are. 

Now let's rain down some glitter on that RUNWAY! Good luck on the challenge. xx 💋

edited March 2022
    Hey @AnishaWatem That's amazing!!! What a great idea! And right now the prize is double! Wow 200 Kstars a week!! That's a really helpful tip. 

That tip deserves a Kudos! Will send one your way first on the next refill.  <3<3<3<3<3

sindhu said:
    @AnishaWatem I don't actually get any surveys where I live or any good offers other than gaming offers that take up too much time and energy and not for me.. it's awesome that you can make 200 k stars that way along with your businesses 😀 I watch ads too.. 

I dunno if everyone does this but I use my vip contacts when I can for gigs.. not talking about reality shows though.. they rarely give out k stars but its worth a try.. and you get k stars for gaining more relationship points as well
    pretty sure you can watch about 10-15 videoes a day <3. so thats about 70 a week. i luckily have an offer that sends multiple surveys for 10 mins, they do take ages to complete though sometimes, and yeah the rewards on those change. 

although if you watch the ads and do some business work, you should have about 70-100 <3333 
  • HeyItsLissaHeyItsLissa Registered Users, Member 26 Posts

I chose the most recent set because I rarely have time to get the last piece of the set lately. I love the hair this week though! I had to have it. My favorite look of these three is the one with the hat❤❤❤
    edited March 2022
    Super cute lewks @HeyItsLissa Love your princess kitty. 💖
    Hey @sindhu Your birthday lewk is so cute. I loved the Super Bowl football. So fun. 😂
    edited March 2022
    APPRECIATION POST FROM o:) MUTHA o:)

Another great example of unique styling. 🥰❤️ Well done Dolls. ❤️🥰 @DiamondKKH @sindhu