🎆✨KK:H v12.9 Update - Spring Forward!🎆✨

Comments

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    I feel like I may not always be getting my kstars -- I hit the next level for the "Top of the world" achievement but didn't get 10 stars, and just now I finished my business gig at So Chic San Diego and only got my kash + 1 star. Has this been happening to anyone else?
    Do you have So Chic San Diego fully furnished? If not then the payout is only 500 kash and 1 star
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    I feel like I may not always be getting my kstars -- I hit the next level for the "Top of the world" achievement but didn't get 10 stars, and just now I finished my business gig at So Chic San Diego and only got my kash + 1 star. Has this been happening to anyone else?
    Last night i hit "collect" on the 2 kstar earnable from this weeks sys and I for sure didn't get them
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    maggiey said:
    Reina12 said:
    Do you have So Chic San Diego fully furnished? If not then the payout is only 500 kash and 1 star
    Yes I do @maggiey! And to be clear it's not that I'm not getting any of my earned stars, I just got how much I was supposed from my Brooklyn Salon today for example. Just not from So Chic San Diego and not from when I hit level 10 of the "Top of the World" Achievement. They didn't populate on my screen for me to click and collect, nor did my star count go up. It's hard to screenshot these unexpected events when they happen so I didn't reach out to customer care and have been hoping it won't happen again...
    b4tgirl said:
    Reina12 said:
    Last night i hit "collect" on the 2 kstar earnable from this weeks sys and I for sure didn't get them
    I don't think I got mine either :(@b4tgirl but I thought I was crazy for thinking that 
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    Do we buy everything we want now or will the TB items come back for this kimiversary like last year?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited March 2022
    alvaas said:
    Do we buy everything we want now or will the TB items come back for this kimiversary like last year?
    Sometimes they add more items or take away items so no one is really sure what exactly is included but here’s a list of the items that are always in the tb sale @alvaas 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I already have a lot of the stuff that's always in the sale but they took some older stuff away that I wanted to get but didn't have enough Kstars for when they were still included.
    Platform: Android

• alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    alvaas said:
    Sometimes they add more items or take away items so no one is really sure what exactly is included but here’s a list of the items that are always in the tb sale @alvaas 💜
    Ooh I see, very helpful, thank you! I’ll have to buy some things then just in case 🤭🤞🏽
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    goodjuce said:
     i really love this hair but there’s no way i’ll get it in time unless i buy a star pack. i really need advice, my last impulsive buy was not a good investment lol. is it worth it (for future sys’ especially)

like - yes, go for it 
    lol - save your money 

thanks to everyone in advance who votes 💕✨🙏🏽
    I think the hair looks stunning on your doll, but I would assume it’ll be back for the Kimiversary sale in a few months! So (hopefully) no missing out if you can’t afford it right now. 🤞
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I haven't been able to log into Facebook for awhile now, on my IOS game. I feel like I saw this mentioned a few times last update thread. Is there a fix or workaround?

It still loads up the screen to connect to Facebook, and it let's me click connect, but then I get back to the settings page and FB hasn't connected. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    I haven't been able to log into Facebook for awhile now, on my IOS game. I feel like I saw this mentioned a few times last update thread. Is there a fix or workaround?

It still loads up the screen to connect to Facebook, and it let's me click connect, but then I get back to the settings page and FB hasn't connected. 
    @DoloresWyatt This has been a problem for everyone I believe. Same thing with game center friends. I haven’t been able to see my friends even though I’m logged into it and into facebook 😟
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    They are aware of the FB issues, and working on it.  Thanks for your patience while they fix this.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts

Dolls, do you think these hairstyles will be available on Kimiversary? ugh i wish the sale was at the same time as VIP or at least see the spoilers before the sale ended
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    They are aware of the FB issues, and working on it.  Thanks for your patience while they fix this.  <3
    Thanks!❤️ Does this apply to Game Center as well?
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    I literally had Wild Hearts twice within 3 weeks. I really wish they’d fix the algorithm for Kollections. 
    So annoying 🙄 

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    I had contacted support last Saturday for a problem I had during the Spring Break SYS and they never replied. Three days later after the SYS was over and the damage was done, they finally replied. I would've understood if we, as the players, would have a set time on when the support team is available cause this is a time based game and waiting on an answer for a problem that needs fixing immediately is really discouraging. disappointed but not surprised.

♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
    edited March 2022
    carramen_ said:
    made an impulsive decision

but I finally have this dress and I love it😊
    Just earned my 25th diamond and spent them all on this dress, inspired by you! @carramen_
  • goodjucegoodjuce Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Fae said:
    goodjuce said:
     i really love this hair but there’s no way i’ll get it in time unless i buy a star pack. i really need advice, my last impulsive buy was not a good investment lol. is it worth it (for future sys’ especially)

like - yes, go for it 
    lol - save your money 

thanks to everyone in advance who votes 💕✨🙏🏽
    I think the hair looks stunning on your doll, but I would assume it’ll be back for the Kimiversary sale in a few months! So (hopefully) no missing out if you can’t afford it right now. 🤞
    Thank you! I hope they do bring it back 🤞🏽. I’ll skip out on spending money and save. Thanks everyone, my FOMO almost had me. 😂
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    ready for a new update threaaaaaaaaaad 🤭
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

A sneak peak from today's storyline gig
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    sarie said:

A sneak peak from today's storyline gig
    Omg I’m im love with right doll outfit and especially hair 😍
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Does anyone know if it will be vip event this week or not? Thank in advance!!!
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Lums said:
    Does anyone know if it will be vip event this week or not? Thank in advance!!!
    Yes, its vip
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Lums yes vip is this weekend 😊👍
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I NEED Stella’s outfit on the right omg 😭😍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish the dress our dolls are wearing were more like Stella's dress but in the color that it's in. The color is more interesting than the shape and design of the dress.
    Platform: Android

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.