๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ’…!!! United King Dolls!!! ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’ต- Squad Member Only - Squad Chat

Comments

• IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    APPRECIATION POST FROM o:) MUTHA o:)

Now thatโ€™s a diverse runway!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงก Great job Dolls! @kkhcrose @HeyItsLissa @erikacaroliinel Grace.ย 

edited March 2022

How pretty are these Dolls! @AnishaWatem @TheValkyrie

Wearing cocktail length dresses, they are definitely ready for Sunday Brunch and Rosรฉ. Ooh Anisha gurl, you already ready already!ย 

Wonder which Drag Queens are performing. Hope you got your tips ready! ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต

edited March 2022

@iamgogo Walking into the Werkroom likeโ€ฆ. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ’€

• DiamondKKHDiamondKKH Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Hey dolls! For the competition I chose this set of items:

On my 1st lewk I dyed the skirt and did a classy one, a mermaid ready for the red carpet ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‘
    On the 2nd lewk I used this pretty top to style an iridescent street style, NYFW must be dying to have this beauty on the runway lol ๐Ÿ’…๐ŸŒŸ
    Last but not least, on 3rd I matched this hairstyle to last weekend's top to create a colorful and vivid lewk, ready for summer ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿน

Great job you guys are doing, loving every lewk!!!ย 

edited March 2022
    Hey @DiamondKKH Fantastic entry!! All 3 lewks are really unique! Great job, they all look super stylish. I want to know what VIP event the middle doll is going to??? LOL She looks like she rules the school! Those shoes are the best! I am dead jealous!ย  :oย 
  • Muddah47Muddah47 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    edited March 2022
    ๐Ÿ˜
    iamgogo said:
    Irons said:
    ANNOUNCEMENT FROM o:) MUTHA o:) ๐Ÿ’‹

๐Ÿ”ฅNEW UKD COMPETITION ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Calling all Queens! Letโ€™s shake up the runway!
    Choose from any current or past gift box collection that gave away 3 items, (not paid items) and style in 3 different ways.ย 
    Submit as many lewks as you want. Each submission should include all 3 lewks.
    Squad members will vote on their

Here are my looks using the puffy snow suit(jacket, skirt, and hat - maybe boots too). I dunno if it was a box but using it in different ways.ย 
    1) mean gurl realness (jacket) 2) ski bunny (hat) 3) why it gotta be black AND fluffy? (skirt & boots)
    Hey Queens. There is one Lewk on the previous page so donโ€™t forget to scroll to see all 4 entries so far!!! ๐Ÿ’‹
  • erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Hi dollies! Here's my entry using these items:
    (thanks @DiamondKKH for reminding me to check Kalinda's old posts to get a screenshot of the weekend earnables!! ๐Ÿฅฐ)

1st look: instead of styling a typical 2000's look, I dyed the top black and she became a rock star ready to hit the stage ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽค
    2nd look: how about a tropical look for a getaway in Bora Bora? Drinks on me ๐Ÿฅณ
    3rd look: I love these boots but I never styled them with pants, so when I came up with this look I loved it! So stylish and edgy, ready for a art gallery opening ๐ŸŽจ

I love all your entries, great job everyone ๐ŸŒป
    Does anyone here do the surveys?

I personally never buy k-stars with my actual money, nor VIP (a girl is broke). I recently star
    ted actually doing the free offers (surveys only) and make a decent payout from it. I also watch the ads everyday.

With that and my businesses, I make a decent 200 k stars a week. The surveys sometime pay out 10-20k stars each and I take about all that I can๐Ÿ˜ญ
    I always do the surveys when I can, but they almost have no surveys for my "profile", as they call it. So if I end up doing one survey and getting 1 k-star I feel lucky lol

But I'm so glad you can make a decent payout from the surveys! I almost never spend real money, when I do I buy the triple threat pack cause it's the max a broke gurl like me can afford right now ๐Ÿ˜†

@AnishaWatem
  • AnishaWatemAnishaWatem Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Does anyone here do the surveys?

I personally never buy k-stars with my actual money, nor VIP (a girl is broke). I recently star
    ted actually doing the free offers (surveys only) and make a decent payout from it. I also watch the ads everyday.

With that and my businesses, I make a decent 200 k stars a week. The surveys sometime pay out 10-20k stars each and I take about all that I can๐Ÿ˜ญ
    I always do the surveys when I can, but they almost have no surveys for my "profile", as they call it. So if I end up doing one survey and getting 1 k-star I feel lucky lol

But I'm so glad you can make a decent payout from the surveys! I almost never spend real money, when I do I buy the triple threat pack cause it's the max a broke gurl like me can afford right now ๐Ÿ˜†

@AnishaWatem
    Used to happen to me alllll the time!! I just started answering them in a way that I think they would want for me to respond. Iโ€™m so desperate for k-stars I am willing to spend time answering them as good as I can to fit their profile๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    Hey @erikacaroliinel Another fantastic entry! Iโ€™m seriously so impressed with the lewks you dolls are submitting. ย I particularly love the storyline youโ€™ve given each lewk. I definitely want to go to that art gallery opening and we all wish we were on that beach. The rock chic looks fierce. Really well done! ๐Ÿคฉ And thereโ€™s that bag again that I love!! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
    ANNOUNCEMENT FROM o:) MUTHA o:)

Hey Huntyโ€™s. I just wanted to send you all a little love. ย โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

Youโ€™re smashing the runway! I canโ€™t believe how youโ€™ve all taken it to the next level over the past week or so. All the lewks are so varied and interesting. Loving all your styles! Some of you seem to even have your very own brand. Itโ€™s fun to watch!ย 

Iโ€™ve had a look at other forums and Iโ€™m even more convinced we have the best Dolls in the game!ย 

You make o:) MUTHA o:) very proud. Luv you all. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅโญ๏ธ

• Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

First two looks, i love this theme!ย 
    edited March 2022
    Really pretty! @Joanna6 Thanks for sharing. ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงš
    Hellur @AnishaWatem. Gosh your doll looks like this woman that used to be in a girl band. Iโ€™ve heard that sheโ€™s rather posh! ๐Ÿ˜‚

One of the OG UK Dolls!! I mean that as a compliment. V pretty. ๐Ÿคฉ

ย APPRECIATION POST FROM o:) MUTHA o:)

Hey@sindhu Loving your new lewk! Sheโ€™s so fierce. ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค

Hey dollykins. The time has come to get your VOTES in!!

Just 3 hours to go until we crown a winner!!!

Please vote if you have not already.ย  <3

Well done DIAMOND!!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘ Your lewks are a hit! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•You win the 2nd UKD Challenge!

Thank you to all the Dolls that entered and voted. ๐Ÿ’‹

• HeyItsLissaHeyItsLissa Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Congrats @DiamondKKH

Great job! I love that middle lookโค
    Irons said:
    Hellur @AnishaWatem. Gosh your doll looks like this woman that used to be in a girl band. Iโ€™ve heard that sheโ€™s rather posh! ๐Ÿ˜‚

One of the OG UK Dolls!! I mean that as a compliment. V pretty. ๐Ÿคฉ

Hahah thank you!!โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
    Yaaas gurl, congrats!!! @DiamondKKH
    Rockin the runway like always ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
  • DiamondKKHDiamondKKH Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Irons said:

Well done DIAMOND!!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘ Your lewks are a hit! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•You win the 2nd UKD Challenge!

Thank you to all the Dolls that entered and voted. ๐Ÿ’‹

OMG thank you so much everyone!! I can't believe it ๐Ÿ˜

I'm so happy to be a part of this amazing squad โค
  • Muddah47Muddah47 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    @DiamondKKH
    Congratulations! ย Great job. ๐Ÿฅณ
    edited March 2022
    Has it always been two kudos refills per week?๐Ÿค”
    Yes @AnishaWatem Itโ€™s twice a week.ย 
    Hey @DiamondKKH gurrrrl. Iโ€™ve just sent you 2 Kudos for your UKD Challenge win.ย  <3

• kkhcrosekkhcrose Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Hey dolls! I started a thread on the general discussion forum about voting booth fails. If you want to contribute some hilarious bots or NPCs that you see in the voting booth that are way off theme to give the community a good laugh that be awesome! ๐Ÿ’•
    Hey dolls! Whatโ€™s your fav photoshoot location?ย 

What do you guys think about the "weekโ€ quests?ย