🎆✨KK:H v12.9 Update - Spring Forward!🎆✨

Comments

• keepingupwithjuliekeepingupwithjulie Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Is this hair a useful sys purchase?

Agree - yes
    Like - nah, but it's cute 

This sys I always got round about 35 votes and after I bought this hair and started using it in my looks the votes went up to almost 50 for every look!! You should definitely buy it, it's so worth it
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @Reina12 I haven't used it that much for SYS yet, but I got it just because I wanted it, but I also barely had anything to buy in the sale anyway so I could just get stuff just because it's stuff I wanted.
    Platform: Android

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    @Reina12 I haven't used it that much for SYS yet, but I got it just because I wanted it, but I also barely had anything to buy in the sale anyway so I could just get stuff just because it's stuff I wanted.
    That makes sense! There's probably people like me buying everything for the first time (so I am prioritizing SYS items) and many folks who have shopped this sale several times over by now 😄
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm not spending on March boxes since I don't think they're worth it. There are barely any TBs in it that interest me so I'm very likely to get stuff I don't want. Putting a couple of new items won't make me spend on them. I don't even want TB boxes at all.
    Platform: Android

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I'm not spending on March boxes since I don't think they're worth it. There are barely any TBs in it that interest me so I'm very likely to get stuff I don't want. Putting a couple of new items won't make me spend on them. I don't even want TB boxes at all.
    Couldn’t agree more. As a person who only plays actively for a year I don’t own 90% of items that TB boxes contains and most of the stuff isn’t worth a gamble…
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Is this dress going to become available as well? 💜 @KalindaKing
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    edited March 2022
    On 18 March vip weekend will start  
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
  • DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    edited March 2022
    •android
    •🇪🇪
  • simsimsimsim Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    New kollection is out! 🌸
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I am definitely spinning the new collection tomorrow for VIP. THOSE EYES AND THE AURA! I am obsessed 😍
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Lol I just got the pink blossom aura from TB sale and now this… But I like the other one more those flowers are throwing me off 👀
    Eyes are gorgeous!!! I don’t think I would complete all Kollection if I’ve got eyes first
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Couldn’t help it - I have over 500 stars saved up so I gave it a spin and got the dress! So cute💕
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    I just got this kollection in my rotation 😂
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    lately I only come to the forum to complain and today would be no different.  once again I come to say that it's no use sending looks on the theme because I haven't been able to get a good score for months it's only 38 and below and apart from that, what's already discouraging me a lot is the question of me always falling into the same group as same ticket buyers who earn more than 1000 points.  These sys are very exhausting, I just haven't stopped playing yet because I spent real money on it, I wanted glu to solve this after this manipulation of scores.
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Julliette said:
    Couldn’t help myself 😁🌸🌸🌸
    How many kstars did you spend to finish? I, obsessed with bundle but I just know with luck I will have to try quite a few times 😌
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I just watched 25 free kstars videos last night. And i made sure it was 25. I started with 263 and ended up with 288. I didn't even know we could watch that many???? Usually I'm only able to watch 20 videos🤔

• kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    I just watched 25 free kstars videos last night. And i made sure it was 25. I started with 263 and ended up with 288. I didn't even know we could watch that many???? Usually I'm only able to watch 20 videos🤔

Are you a free player? That’s the only thing I can think of.
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

Once, not that long ago, I watched 27. Only happened once 
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    edited March 2022
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Julliette said:
    Couldn’t help myself 😁🌸🌸🌸
    Not me spinning the whole kollection, forgeting that tomorrow is VIP 😭😭😭😭😭
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    😁😍
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.