Options

Some statistics on bronze/silver/squad boxes

quietoffiquietoffi Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
Hi Dolls, 

I've been playing for approx 214 days (as evidenced by the email in my game inbox titled "Join a Squad"). Today I got the last item I was missing from the silver boxes. I also got all the items available in the squad boxes quite a while ago. I only have 20 out of the 52 possible bronze box items.  Am I just picking poorly or are bronze box statistics really that bad? At this rate (takes on average of 10 days to get 1 bronze box item) - I could complete the bronze box items in approx another 320 days, another year of playing. Yikes! And that is assuming same stats of picking an item, which I assume actually decrease as you have fewer items to pick. Seems crazy that the rate at which players can complete different types of boxes is so different. 

Are your stats similar Dolls? 

IOS
My doll's name is Sophia 

Comments

• Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Hi, I'm sorry I don't have an answer to your question, but I'm just wondering where I can find the list of items in different boxes? Thanks <3
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Green: Bronze box items
    Red: Silver box items
    @katiealexandraa
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    I have around 22/52, it’s so annoying when I get dye in these boxes. I want the two hair dyes the most. It’ll probably take me a while unless they allow us to have another way of earning bronze boxes or give us 3 per SYS like the silver 
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    I don’t know the exact stats, but I’ve got all of the silver items. I rarely get items in the bronze boxes. From what I gather, I finished silver boxes quicker  because I received them more frequently than bronze boxes. During the event, if you get 205 points, you get one bronze box. If you get 535+ points, you get three silver boxes.

Gold
    Silver Boxes Rewarded
    Top 6 - 4 additional
    7-9th - 3 additional
    10-12th - 2 additional
    13-15th - 1 additional 

*16th - 29th get an additional bronze box
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Oh interesting, I have more bronze box items and fewer of the silver bc I never do well enough for extra silver boxes 🤣
  • Options
    kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    edited March 2022
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Do Silver and Squad boxes overlap a little bit?
  • Options
    IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    I didnt know before this post but I just checked I have all of the silver box items and just 14 of the bronze! I've been playing approximately half a year now.
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    Green: Bronze box items
    Red: Silver box items
    @katiealexandraa
    This is so helpful so thank you 🙏 
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49