🎆 KK:H Update v12.10 - The Perfect Model 🎆

Comments

• Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I agree about kudos with everyone, last three boxes i hardly reached and i got male items in all of them that is just not fair
  • Xxbb96Xxbb96 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    konradkkh said:
    Please let everyone watch more free videos because I found out that older players can watch 20 videos not 10 like more of us..  it is just unfair…
    I don't think it applies to all older players cause I play on and off since 2014 and I can only watch 10 videos per day. I also heard people who never made a purchase using real money are more likely to get 20 videos a day but my sister never spent a dime and she only gets 10.
    I think it depends on where you live, but it'd be pretty nice to have 20 videos per day :)
    One girl wrote this in another post : „20 if you’re an older player, 10 if you started playing after 2020 or have ever made an in-game purchase.”
    I’ve been playing since 2015 and only get 10
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    Medx said:
    I don't know why the gifts feature was discontinued, but i kinda miss it. My baby sister (who's not earning yet and hence, can't spend on kstars) loved when i randomly sent her something and would come back to show me how she styled her doll with that. 
    Would love if Glu would consider bringing it back. Thanks! 
    Yes!! Please bring this back. I liked adding friends from Facebook and sending them gifts while they sent me some too. I wonder why it got discontinued 😕
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    I see everyone is writing about kudos. So I wrote a post about how to equally get kudos in your sqad. If they don't bring it back like it was. So here it is. It's been very helpful in my squad, so every week and a half you get a box with this system.
    Dorica said:
    FYI for kudos giving two times a week.
    In my squad we made a chart, everyone got 5 people for giving kudos, every time the same. And with this plan we give 5 and recive 5 every time. I just wrote all names in column, and gave everyone 5 names under their name, and in circle.
    Heres the picture, so you can see what I'm talking about. 
    Hope it helps 😊

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • MedxMedx Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Dorica said:
    I see everyone is writing about kudos. So I wrote a post about how to equally get kudos in your sqad. If they don't bring it back like it was. So here it is. It's been very helpful in my squad, so every week and a half you get a box with this system.
    Dorica said:
    In my squad we made a chart, everyone got 5 people for giving kudos, every time the same. And with this plan we give 5 and recive 5 every time. I just wrote all names in column, and gave everyone 5 names under their name, and in circle.
    Hope it helps 😊

This is actually great but i don't think my mind will be able to remember the pattern lol I'm dumb🤣🤣 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Dorica said:
    Dorica said:
    Hope it helps 😊

Sadly my squad doesn't have a way to communicate with each other outside of the game to arrange this @Dorica
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    edited March 2022
    NVM the animation appears at night.
    I just noticed this dress is anímated, the glitter shines, but only in the closet. When I exit it the animation goes away, can this be fixed?
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    KKH_mi said:
    I just noticed this dress is anímated, the glitter shines, but only in the closet. When I exit it the animation goes away, can this be fixed?
    The glitter animation is triggered at night, if you go to an area like Santa Monica at night it’ll glow!
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    I will comment here too 
    lately I only come to the forum to complain and today would be no different.  once again I come to say that it's no use sending looks on the theme because I haven't been able to get a good score for months it's only 38 and below and apart from that, what's already discouraging me a lot is the question of me always falling into the same group as same ticket buyers who earn more than 1000 points.  These sys are very exhausting, I just haven't stopped playing yet because I spent real money on it, I wanted glu to solve this after this manipulation of scores.
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    KKH_mi said:
    The glitter animation is triggered at night, if you go to an area like Santa Monica at night it’ll glow!
    I didn't know! Thanks 💕
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    please fix the facebook friend situation, i really like seeing what my facebook friends wear !!!
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited March 2022
    kkhxio said:
    please fix the facebook friend situation, i really like seeing what my facebook friends wear !!!
    And with the game center friends and please bring back sending clothes Ive heard so much about it but haven’t been able to do it since it’s not a thing anymore 😔

IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Bring back KKH to Facebook! :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Does anyone know how to close and reopen a new ticket? 

Support hasn’t even looked at my ticket about not getting the weekly event and it’s already Thursday, no chance to finish it now. 💀
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Bring back KKH to Facebook! :)
    They can't even fix the Facebook issue that has been going on for 2 months, do you really expect them to bring kkh to Facebook?
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Fae said:

Support hasn’t even looked at my ticket about not getting the weekly event and it’s already Thursday, no chance to finish it now. 💀
    Keep on messaging them. They always take hours or days to reply back. @Fae
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Fae said:

Thank you, I’ll keep trying. I’ve been messaging them every day all week and haven’t even gotten an automated response. :’)
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Fae said:
    Fae said:

Thank you, I’ll keep trying. I’ve been messaging them every day all week and haven’t even gotten an automated response. :’)
    Yeah it’s always like that. Customer service sucks sometimes. :/
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    Dorica said:
    Dorica said:
    Hope it helps 😊

My squad has been doing this too and it's working out great! Equal kudos makes the most sense. 

The male clothes in kudos boxes are so annoying though. I've gotten male clothes in 75% of my boxes. If they're going to keep male clothes in kudos boxes female dolls should be able to wear them imo.
  • marcepaneqmarcepaneq Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Lisak2 said:
    Random thing I would love to see in any update:
    A good gold eyeshadow color. Like one of our color options, not one specific eyeshadow.

Edit: actually a bunch of metalics would be amazing. Copper, gold, silver, bronze, etc
    *sigh* a girl can dream
    agree!! and some new lip colors...
    Doll's name: Anne Fetamine
    Nationality: 🇵🇱
    Since: 2015
    (2015-2018, October 2021-now)
  • KittyPrydeKittyPryde Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Please refill our kudos daily again, it's awful to have 15 dolls in my squad and have to choose only 5 to send kudos to 🤧🤧🤧🤧

Right. And I always end up being a bit selfish and send them to those that have already sent Kudos to me or I know will return the favor. When I had extra Kudos I wasn't so picky and I would give them to everyone for anything.
    Android player.
    English isn't my first language.
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    Can there be more free offers? Like playing a game or something because 98% of my offers requires me to purchase something🫤
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49