Comments

• IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    missLeela said:
    Ilze said:
    missLeela said:
    How.

Oh I actually voted for him! 😆

He fits the theme just fine! 🤣

I just don't understand why we were all still at zero and he was already over 40!
    It is indeed a mystery why male dolls get votes first- same is happening in my group!! So weird.
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    I think male dolls, because there are less of them. Go through the voting booth much faster than female dolls. It always happens.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

First 2
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    I don't understand who I'm voting for in the VB. Is it a lower tier than I am in? Because the looks aren't elaborate/some aren't on theme but the people in my TS group are super decked out with their make up and wings
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    I don't understand who I'm voting for in the VB. Is it a lower tier than I am in? Because the looks aren't elaborate/some aren't on theme but the people in my TS group are super decked out with their make up and wings
    My voting booth is filled with people from MY group and a bunch of hackers but it's always the same people 
    albanian ios player ♡
    kkhaylina said:
    Reina12 said:
    My voting booth is filled with people from MY group and a bunch of hackers but it's always the same people 
    Mine is never people in my group!!
  • anastasiastarranastasiastarr Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Jeez ...someone really wants those eyes 👀😩

wow that's at least 18 tickets in already lol...
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I'm just glad the hair is in the top 12 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    Jeez ...someone really wants those eyes 👀😩

@TheValkyrie we are in the same group! I was about to screenshot this same thing
  • wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Having hackers in my ts group is always a big bummer but, I just reported one so hopefully they get removed ✨

Thankfully this dress is so beautiful and I’ve had great luck with the boxes, I’m in love <3

P.s. does anyone know how to get this pose in the game? This photo of mine is edited but I don’t know how to get this hand pose without certain hair styles and I’ve seen it done. 
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Having hackers in my ts group is always a big bummer but, I just reported one so hopefully they get removed ✨

Thankfully this dress is so beautiful and I’ve had great luck with the boxes, I’m in love <3

P.s. does anyone know how to get this pose in the game? This photo of mine is so edited but I don’t know how to get this hand pose without certain hair styles and I’ve seen it done. 
    @wafflesbetch certain dresses/skirts/hairs let you pose like that or using a handheld can also let your doll rest in that pose.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    I really wanted the dress but looking at my group i think I'll just settle for the hair lol
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    First 2 looks. I hope my scores get better so that I can at least get the ts hair😅

• wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    kkhaylina said:
    Is it just me or is my voting booth full with hackers?
    Mine is too, but they’re styled really well in mine so I still screenshot the looks 😩
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I only opened 3 got so lucky and here is my fallen angel of the forrest of Central Park

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Well this sucks 

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I wanted the wings but I’m so happy I got the dress 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    😍😍😍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • missLeelamissLeela Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    I did not expect the background of the SYS voting booth to be a... city? Idk why I was thinking more forest and fairytale lol
    I personally like it, it reminds me of one of my favorite sunday afternoon movies from when I was a kid: The 10th Kingdom!

#FixTheWine

• Logan90Logan90 Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Bought a 40 pack and got everything but the one item I really wanted….. the wings 🤡😭
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    KKHNachi said:
    Should I purchase one of these dress? Which one do you guys recommend me to purchase? 
    Like- green 
    Awesome- brown 

I love the dress on the right but it never scores well for me.
    I’ve used the green dress at least every fortnight since I bought it, dyed in every colour, it’s sooo gorgeous and so useful for SYS!
  • SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    First 3 🤍 Started late so used an extra ticket I had, but with these scores i could just as well give up lmaoo 🫠 
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

So far, so good😌
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• uhbaileeuhbailee Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    not my best but i was at work & rushed them lol