🎆 KK:H Update v12.10 - The Perfect Model 🎆

Comments

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    shankkh said:
    Can there be more free offers? Like playing a game or something because 98% of my offers requires me to purchase something🫤
    It honestly just depends on your phone and location I took a trip to Colombia a few weeks ago and my offers changed while I was there.
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    geenellys said:
    shankkh said:
    Can there be more free offers? Like playing a game or something because 98% of my offers requires me to purchase something🫤
    It honestly just depends on your phone and location I took a trip to Colombia a few weeks ago and my offers changed while I was there.
    And the offers are managed by Tapjoy, not Glu. 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    tortor said:
    The SYS themes have been soooooo repetitive lately. In case GLU does not have ideas for new themes, I’ve thought of 4 that we have not done, or at least in a while.

Emo, clown, athleisure, and in da club….

I’m sure that there are plenty more we could do that are not just gowns and more gowns 
    Love these ideas 😀
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    tortor said:
    The SYS themes have been soooooo repetitive lately. In case GLU does not have ideas for new themes, I’ve thought of 4 that we have not done, or at least in a while.

I’m sure that there are plenty more we could do that are not just gowns and more gowns 
    Love these ideas 😀
    Thank you 😍
  • kaybond_kaybond_ Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    tortor said:

I want a wine club theme or a trix theme or an anime theme, I like cosplay themes
  • marcepaneqmarcepaneq Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I really like dyes, but not in k-star paid or bronze/silver boxes. It would be nice to earn them in daily boxes - but 10 or 5 drops instead of 1. What can I do with one drop? It takes eternity to dye a dress. It would be nice to see increased amount of them this update...

I need some spoilers tho   :tired_face:
    Doll's name: Anne Fetamine
    Nationality: 🇵🇱
    Since: 2015
    (2015-2018, October 2021-now)
  • balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    for weekend events - can they also remove irrelevant clothing items like those HORRIBLE bucket bags and swimsuit sets that come in every color PLSSSS (you all know what I’m talking about) bc I spent 80 stars just to get those 2 items and 10 red dyes this morning. if there are going to be clothing items other than those from the weekend event can they at least be throwback event items, like in diamond boxes?
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    spoilerssss pleaseee
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Can we get spoilers now 😫
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Yeah we want spoilers @KalindaKing!!!!
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    spoilerssss @KalindaKing
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I already mentioned it before but the achievement levels for accessories needs to go to a high number because we're always getting gifts and a lot of them are accessories. 
    Platform: Android

• lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    It’s been a veeery long time since we had new lips! Pleaaase give us some new lips! 💋
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Going to share some update info now and share the clothing spoilers early next week. The update will not be released on Monday.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @KalindaKing yay! Ty! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    edited March 2022
    Not looking forward to Y2K rave. I'm ignoring the Y2K part of that since I don't like the aesthetic of the early 2000s. Neon is going to be weird since I don't know if any of my clothes are neon and we don't have dyes for that. I'm more interested in Retro Cyborg but retro from when? The 60s since that was the space age era?

• marcepaneqmarcepaneq Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Can’t wait for the rave!!!
    Doll's name: Anne Fetamine
    Nationality: 🇵🇱
    Since: 2015
    (2015-2018, October 2021-now)
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Here are the items from the 11.12 update that will be available for diamonds. I’m glad they were added since they were skipped before. 😊

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    I'm still waiting for another hairstyle that I wanted to get for diamonds. I might try to have self control and wait until I have more than what I need for the ombre lips so I can also get the 2 piece outfit at the same time.