🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 3/18/22 - VIP Shop Till You Drop!🛍️

Comments

• jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Bought the storyline outfit but got energy in my free box😒
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts

So happy! Wings were the only thing I wanted and I got it with 5 diamonds 🥰
  • kkhdarlkkhdarl Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    this is my first time ever getting a bundle! since i never finish kollections🤣 my friend spun it for me and i guess she has the best luck!
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

Hello!
    Does anyone know why we can't use necklaces with this dress? 🤔 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Emma58 said:

Hello!
    Does anyone know why we can't use necklaces with this dress? 🤔 
    I think it’s because of the shoulder details and cape bit
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't actually mind not being able to use a necklace with it. I feel like the dress has enough detail that it doesn't feel like something's missing if there's no necklace. 
    Platform: Android

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    I've opened now 4 of the weekend boxes and gotten an ugly outfit, ugly hat, kstars to at least make up for a spin lol, and energy. None of the GB items for the weekend. I forgot this is why I don't open these boxes 🙄  the chase feels horrible
    @Reina12 The one good thing is once those items are out of the way, you're more likely to get GB items. I forgot that you can get other things in the boxes since I've been playing for a while.

• KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    All the items I got.

• KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    edited March 2022
    I didn’t like the burgundy old storyline dress but it looks SO good dyed! Not sure if it’s worth it though. If you own it, does it do well in SYS, dyed or otherwise? Agree = Yes, LOL = No
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

I think this is the first storyline outfit I’ve purchased 🤔
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• KKHNachiKKHNachi Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    I've opened now 4 of the weekend boxes and gotten an ugly outfit, ugly hat, kstars to at least make up for a spin lol, and energy. None of the GB items for the weekend. I forgot this is why I don't open these boxes 🙄  the chase feels horrible
    Agreed! I opened 6 boxes and did not get anything good in them. Got energy, kstar, workout pants, an ugly dress, and 2 ugly heels. 
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    If it helps, one trick I know is to start opening GBs a bit later in the game once you have picked the ugly stuff in your daily and weekday boxes. I used to be really frugal so I only started opening a year or so in the game and mostly my frustrating picks are only kloset items or energy/dye which is marginally better. Oh, and also event points if it’s not a vip.
    justanna said:
    If it helps, one trick I know is to start opening GBs a bit later in the game once you have picked the ugly stuff in your daily and weekday boxes. I used to be really frugal so I only started opening a year or so in the game and mostly my frustrating picks are only kloset items or energy/dye which is marginally better. Oh, and also event points if it’s not a vip.
    Thanks for bringing up a great point. My daily boxes never contain any items anymore but I am still getting things in my weekday TB boxes. You are right that the things I got seem like they'd be in the first three boxes for a TB weekday event, which I didnt notice before. I have always been so frugal with my stars and this was the first time I tried so many of these GBs but maybe it's not yet my time to thrive 🙏
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    LexKKH said:

What did you get in your gift box?
    @KalindaKing 🤔
    LOL just saw your comments. If I spend k-stars dressing up the dolls for spoilers (like shoes or hair) during a VIP event, it counts toward the earnables. 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • nateonienateonie Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Ughhhhhh I really chased that dress and couldn’t get it. I’ve literally never chased anything before because I can never justify the kstars. I opened 6 boxes! Six! And all I could win was the shoes and gloves (and 40 k stars, 50 energy twice, and 5 pink dyes 🙄🙄🙄)
    Side note the earrings earnable for 50 stars dyes REALLY nicely in gold and will probably be my new go-to gold earring

I think I’ll just take this and stop 😭😭 (kstars on last spin)
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

I didn’t realize I spent this much today 🤭
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    @shankkhThank you so much for the help!! I bought the Perfumery and got my payout 😊 I'm now down to 170 kstars but hopefully I'll get back up to 1000 before Kimiversary
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
    carramen_ said:
    @shankkhThank you so much for the help!! I bought the Perfumery and got my payout 😊 I'm now down to 170 kstars but hopefully I'll get back up to 1000 before Kimiversary
    Glad to help!! ☺️
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    Wasn’t really into the VIP earnables all together but I love them apart! 💓✨
    wish they could somehow put tights under shoes tho

iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄

Items I got so far today☺️ I’m only 13 kstars away from the last earnable but I want to get it with the Rafael Dias hairstyle 😍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

edited March 2022
    @Kkh_Sara If you think you'd really regret not getting them, then get them. I decided to skip the 2 piece since it's not one of the TBs I thought we were getting this week and I'd regret not keeping Kstars for a dress I'm waiting for. 

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited March 2022
    I love this vip weekend so much but now I'm 12 kstars broke I got the korkov outfit and opened 4 gift boxes to get the items spin the kollection and I got dress>energy>bundle>dyes>aura  and I got the prague bar business. 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)