🎆 KK:H Update v12.10 - The Perfect Model 🎆

Comments

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Also, the next update will include a couple bug fixes that were requested here. If you had issues with the Prague bar, it will be resolved. And if your diamond gift boxes incorrectly showed that you owned tickets, that will be resolved too.
    @KalindaKing will the Facebook issue be resolved? 😊
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The name of the update "The Perfect Model" was inspired by the new character Aia and you'll spend time together for a few weeks!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Also, the next update will include a couple bug fixes that were requested here. If you had issues with the Prague bar, it will be resolved. And if your diamond gift boxes incorrectly showed that you owned tickets, that will be resolved too.
    @KalindaKing will the Facebook issue be resolved? 😊
    Unfortunately I don't have news about this yet. We're working with Facebook on a solution and it's not tied to the monthly updates. Please don't try to troubleshoot or uninstall on your own!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    So when will the update be released?
  • malibubarbiemalibubarbie Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    geenellys said:
    I would love for some kind of closet organization I was thinking a way where we could heart certain clothes and label them as favoritees so we can have them at the top 
    That would actually be super helpful. Then, we could go through and heart items to prepare for sys themes. 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Get ready for a futuristic update! You’ll meet Aia the android and teach her how to model. Upcoming Show Your Style themes include Retro Cyborg, Neon Party and Y2K Rave. Plus, items from 11.12 (May 2021) will become available for diamonds.

We are committed to offering an inclusive experience for everyone, so there will be a new way to pick your pronoun through in-game settings. You can choose from she/her, they/them or he/him. Once you pick your pronoun, you will see your preferred pronoun as you play through stories. If you do not adjust your pronoun, then your game will continue referring to you the same way.
    This is a super nice overdue feature, thank you for this. 🙌
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    geenellys said:
    I would love for some kind of closet organization I was thinking a way where we could heart certain clothes and label them as favoritees so we can have them at the top 
    That would actually be super helpful. Then, we could go through and heart items to prepare for sys themes. 
    That's what I was thinking! it takes me forever to get looks together for sys and then double the time for duets just by scrolling through all my clothes
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • anastasiastarranastasiastarr Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    is there a way we can send photos to customer care because I think something wrong here😂😂😭
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    kkhemma said:
    No sure if anyone suggest it before.. is it possible to have a small exclamation mark to remind us when Kudos are refilled?
    This!!! I always forget what day it is and if my Kudos are refilled or not. An exclamation mark will really help
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    is there a way we can send photos to customer care because I think something wrong here😂😂😭
    You can after you write them a message, and when it's sent you have papper clip in right top corner and you can attach image. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
     when i messaged customer care about this issue, they told me to send them a bunch of screenshots and when i did they told me that i should just have to wait and soon it was going to get fixed. its been like one month and it still is not fixed 
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • RazzyMayouRazzyMayou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    So I'm playing on Android, and I'm not receiving kstars which I'm supposed to get after completing game offers (where you play different games to earn kstars) I'm completing those games but still not receiving the reward kstars. Can anyone please tell me what might be the issue, there is an ongoing game offer that i haven't completed as the game was pretty tough and time consuming, can this uncompleted offer might be the reason I'm not getting my completed offer rewards? 

Sorry if this sounds confusing, I'm getting confused myself now😅
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    So I'm playing on Android, and I'm not receiving kstars which I'm supposed to get after completing game offers (where you play different games to earn kstars) I'm completing those games but still not receiving the reward kstars. Can anyone please tell me what might be the issue, there is an ongoing game offer that i haven't completed as the game was pretty tough and time consuming, can this uncompleted offer might be the reason I'm not getting my completed offer rewards? 

Sorry if this sounds confusing, I'm getting confused myself now😅
    This is something you have to contact Tapjoy for! Go to starshop, then offers, then the lines in the top left corner. Click reward status, and there should be an option to send a report to Tapjoy that your offers have not given you the reward. They’re usually pretty quick about resolving these things, good luck!
  • RazzyMayouRazzyMayou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Fae said:
    This is something you have to contact Tapjoy for! Go to starshop, then offers, then the lines in the top left corner. Click reward status, and there should be an option to send a report to Tapjoy that your offers have not given you the reward. They’re usually pretty quick about resolving these things, good luck!
    Oh thank you so much, I didn't know about this!! 
  • brynlenoxbrynlenox Registered Users, Member 20 Posts

so after waiting a week for in game support to answer/help me about not receiving prizes from last weekends sys (spring break duets) they finally told me they added the missing rewards to my game! however all i got was 2 k-stars, rather than the 12 i was supposed to get plus 3 orange dye and the fishbowl drink. there is no question here i am just frustrated with their customer service because now i have to start all over to try and get these prizes back lol! i should probably give up huh

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    @brynlenox
    i know you said it wasnt a question but still...just message them again there are some ppl more helpful than others 😌 get that fishbowl! from experience some tips are to tell them specifically what is missing and provide sc both from sys and of where it should appear in your kloset and give them your ID code right away (i would mention the currency and dye as well but id mainly focus on the item)
    sorry for the unsolicited advice but someone else might find this helpful too so might as well

23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Can we please pick what kollections we want? I’ve been keeping track of the kollections I’ve been getting weekly and I’m tired of getting boring kollections. I want the snow angel kollection so badly and I haven’t gotten it ONCE. I’ve been playing for about a year and a half already and haven’t gotten some of the kollections I wanted except for old ones. 
    I haven’t seen or heard of 12 of those until now🫤
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    If you notice all of the at least kind of good Kollection has “Limited edition” on top of them, they comes much more rarely then the “basic” ones, sometimes I get basic ones a couple of times in the raw.

I really wish that diamond Kollections stayed in rotation for forever 😭