Options

Can my squad get stolen from me??

victoria4200victoria4200 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I made a squad a while back and I didn’t play for a bit and when I get back on the game I’m not my squads leader anymore now I’m just a member of it and I don’t have access to change anything on the squads please help

Comments

• Options
    RavenQqRavenQq Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have the same issue…what is going on???
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, I’ll ask about this When the studio opens Monday.  If you prefer, you can send a ticket to Customer Care.  About how long were you away from the game?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    That's how the game is designed to work. If you're inactive for more than a month, your squad will automatically get a new leader.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    R3DzR3Dz Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    That’s dumb especially when u spend the 10 stars to create it. They need to change that bc this happened to me. I never even noticed it until today 🤦🏽‍♀️ 
  • Options
    qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Lmaoooo. I had the opposite thing happen to me.
    I didn't play for 1.5 year and when I returned I was the leader of the random squad I was a member of.. so confused. 😂😭
    Welp. Not giving up my crown yet! 👑
  • Options
    pammantikpammantik Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I can beat that. I logged in every day and always gave 
    kudos (a logged in but didn’t play on Thanksgiving) I spent money on Black Friday which I know benefited my squad and a few days later was kicked off the squad!!? 🫤I’m not going to lie…,was a little hurt 
  • Options
    anadianeeanadianee Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited December 2022
    What about if you created a squad in the very beginning, are you able to leave that squad and create a new one?