šŸ—³ļøKK:H SYS 3/17/22 Enchanted Spring!šŸ—³ļø

Comments

• madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts

šŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™€ļø The fairies came to help šŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

@Lachimolala
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Iā€™m not much of one for conspiracy theoriesā€¦ butā€¦

Is anyone else in Gold realizing that basically everyone in the top ranks doesnā€™t have any face makeup?? Like rn in my Gold group, from ranks 1-7 (excluding rank 3 where I am) literally nobody has highlight or contour and only one has blush, it takes until rank 8 before there was significant face makeup. Like idk, maybe theyā€™re new player TBs (my group is ROUGH this time) who just havenā€™t bought highlight/contour for whatever reason but it strikes as a little weird to me?? am I crazy or is this actually odd?
    I agree, there are a few dolls in my group that have lots of new items and eyes but they have no highlight, contour or blush. I found that odd as well.Ā 
    I counted 19 dolls without.Ā 
    I just did the same and counted 15 out of 27 dolls which feels like a lot? Especially in Gold

Edit: spelling lol
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    @madeeline ty!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
    That made me laugh
    Kkayla said:
    Posting this cuz it's my fav look from this sys and I'm hoping it does well šŸ˜„šŸ’›šŸŒ¼
    This look is beautiful šŸ˜šŸ˜
  • KkaylaKkayla Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Kkayla said:
    Posting this cuz it's my fav look from this sys and I'm hoping it does well šŸ˜„šŸ’›šŸŒ¼
    Thanks my darling, unfortunately, it didn't do as well as I hoped šŸ˜“šŸ˜”
    -Android player-
    šŸ¦‹Active player since 2018
    šŸ¦‹She/her

Kkayla said:
    Kkayla said:
    Thanks my darling, unfortunately, it didn't do as well as I hoped šŸ˜“šŸ˜”
    Aw Iā€™m sorry!! I stand by the votes 100% being rigged bc this deserves in the 50s imo
  • KkaylaKkayla Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Lol girl I wish, the highest score I got this sys is 43šŸ˜”šŸ˜“
    -Android player-
    šŸ¦‹Active player since 2018
    šŸ¦‹She/her

• madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Latest look šŸ‘ļøšŸ‘„šŸ‘ļø I haven't been able to play much šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“

• luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    Cute! šŸ’Ā 

• JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts

šŸ¦‹Android PlayeršŸ¦‹
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts

Is anyone else in Gold realizing that basically everyone in the top ranks doesnā€™t have any face makeup?? Like rn in my Gold group, from ranks 1-7 (excluding rank 3 where I am) literally nobody has highlight or contour and only one has blush, it takes until rank 8 before there was significant face makeup. Like idk, maybe theyā€™re new player TBs (my group is ROUGH this time) who just havenā€™t bought highlight/contour for whatever reason but it strikes as a little weird to me?? am I crazy or is this actually odd?
    I agree, there are a few dolls in my group that have lots of new items and eyes but they have no highlight, contour or blush. I found that odd as well.Ā 
    I counted 19 dolls without.Ā 
    I just did the same and counted 15 out of 27 dolls which feels like a lot? Especially in Gold

Edit: spelling lol
    Mine was 18/30 dolls in gold without contour/highlight at allĀ 
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    I am in silver 3 but look at the competition level . They already at 1000šŸ„²šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«.Ā 
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015Ā 
    A feminist and an animal loverĀ 
  • RavenaRavena Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Spend all my 25 diamonds to open boxes. Won dress, wings, hair, pink dye and grey dye(the most useless dye šŸ˜ž), now I don't have any diamonds for cherry blossom theme and I'm sure there will be awesome prizes... My looks so far
  • saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    edited March 2022
    I stg Iā€™m FOAMING at the mouth right now.šŸ˜­

I thought maybe my scores would pick up eventually but Iā€™m justā€¦

• kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    saffron58 said:
    And to make things worse thereā€™s not ONE, not TWO, but THREE hackers in my group šŸ˜­šŸ˜”

Omg we're in the same group, which place are you?
    albanian ios playerĀ ā™”
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts

Donā€™t worry they arenā€™t bots i believe because iā€™ve been in gold for the past few months and all iā€™ve got is contour, itā€™s because the other stuff is too expensive so iā€™m waiting for kimi, and for eyes i never find ones i like in the kloset or iā€™m unlucky and donā€™t get them
  • Anissa722Anissa722 Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Lisak2 said:
    Holy crap! This just happened šŸ˜³

Well deserved! Your looks are so beautiful šŸ˜šŸ„³
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    saffron58 said:
    And to make things worse thereā€™s not ONE, not TWO, but THREE hackers in my group šŸ˜­šŸ˜”

Thatā€™s so frustrating like why even compete you HAVE THE PRIZES but that hair and dress on the first look tho šŸ¤©šŸ¤©šŸ¤©šŸ¤©šŸ¤©
  • TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Finally šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

ā™„Ā Daily player āœ§Ā AndroidĀ ā™„Ā 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    My scores are starting to tank and it is stressing me out ā˜¹ļø
    Been actively playing since October 2020.Ā 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

EXCUSE ME??????Ā 
    I hate you sm glu
    Been actively playing since October 2020.Ā 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Last 3 looks
    Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s worth to fight for those eyes šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
    I wish we could see them close up and without the hair as itā€™s kind of covering themĀ 
  • everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited June 2022
  • missLeelamissLeela Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    jackiekkh said:

Donā€™t worry they arenā€™t bots i believe because iā€™ve been in gold for the past few months and all iā€™ve got is contour, itā€™s because the other stuff is too expensive so iā€™m waiting for kimi, and for eyes i never find ones i like in the kloset or iā€™m unlucky and donā€™t get them

Honestly, same. I too went to gold with no make up and even grab a couple of prizes.

#FixTheWine

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

Looks 9-11!ā¤ļø This is the first pair of wings i own and i might be a little bit obsessed with themšŸ˜†
    Ā ios playerĀ Ā ā—”ĢˆĀ Ā free player
    šŸ‡³šŸ‡“
  • PuddlesPuddles Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    missLeela said:
    jackiekkh said:

Honestly, same. I too went to gold with no make up and even grab a couple of prizes.
    Same here I only bought the contour, highlight and blusher in the BF sale and Iā€™m gold.Ā 
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    edited March 2022
    My doll fell victim of the curse once againĀ 

I started with scores in the 40ā€™s, then picked up and just before the 60 I scored 50, 51, 55 and 57ā€¦.Ā 

Iā€™m in Silver III, I would really love the dress, but Iā€™m currently in 3rd place and the top doll is close to 1000 points šŸ˜­Ā 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹šŸ•šŸ