Holy crap! This just happened 😳

Well deserved! Your looks are so beautiful 😍🥳
    Thanks so much!🌸💖
    @Anissa722
  • Options
    Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    luna54 said:
    saffron58 said:
    And to make things worse there’s not ONE, not TWO, but THREE hackers in my group 😭😡

That’s so frustrating like why even compete you HAVE THE PRIZES but that hair and dress on the first look tho 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
    I know it's a hacker, but when do the rest of us get the first dress?? It's gorgeous 😍😍 Does anyone know?
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

What is the point of getting storyline outfits and diamond box outfits if they are gonna score terrible? The only reason we try to get these is for good scores if that wasn’t obvious to glu! Glu if you have a specific algorithm at least make it give good scores for these outfits 🙄
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 9-12. I’m really hoping I make the last earnable.

I play on iOS
  • Options
    Amanda96Amanda96 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Hii! I'm in the same situation 😔😔

kadyyy said:
    Hello @KalindaKing @kokokokonut i have been messaging support since Thursday about me starting the sys with jst one ticket and i haven't had any response from them. Same happened to 2 friends of mine in past sys and they never got replied or compensated for them. I would be upset if that happened to me too. Pls help
    Hiii! I'm in your same situation 😞
  • Options
    wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts

Looks 9-12 🙃 These scores are incredibly frustrating but… what’s new? 
  • Options
    konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    kkhaylina said:
    saffron58 said:
    And to make things worse there’s not ONE, not TWO, but THREE hackers in my group 😭😡

Omg we're in the same group, which place are you?

I think we are in the same group because i saw this hackers too😭😭😭
  • Options
    ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts

The third look is so pretty, you deserve better scores for these looks
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    This sys has been nothing short of exhausting for me. I feel like I have to make every look as well thought out as I can in order to get any competitive score. I haven't been doing badly scoring wise as I've seen with others but Im mostly getting low fourties with a few high ones. Haven't hit the 50s. These are some of my favourite looks. Ngl I don't like the GB hair so I think it might've been a waste to use it seeing as I don't love it myself. I just included it because it's probably the most different out of all of my looks so far.

• Options
    ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

I’ve been pretty busy this week , so here’s some of my looks 🧚🏻‍♀️✨🌿
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • Options
    jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Some of my favourite looks, I’m really enjoying this theme. 
  • Options
    laurel_lovelaurel_love Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I'm gutted that my SYS is having some sort of error so I can't finish it and get the lavender!! Nor can I see my submitted looks. I decided to buy stuff for this bc I really wanted the lavender :')
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    missLeela said:
    jackiekkh said:
    I’m not much of one for conspiracy theories… but…

Is anyone else in Gold realizing that basically everyone in the top ranks doesn’t have any face makeup?? Like rn in my Gold group, from ranks 1-7 (excluding rank 3 where I am) literally nobody has highlight or contour and only one has blush, it takes until rank 8 before there was significant face makeup. Like idk, maybe they’re new player TBs (my group is ROUGH this time) who just haven’t bought highlight/contour for whatever reason but it strikes as a little weird to me?? am I crazy or is this actually odd?
    Don’t worry they aren’t bots i believe because i’ve been in gold for the past few months and all i’ve got is contour, it’s because the other stuff is too expensive so i’m waiting for kimi, and for eyes i never find ones i like in the kloset or i’m unlucky and don’t get them

Honestly, same. I too went to gold with no make up and even grab a couple of prizes.
    Yep same I've been in gold/silver 3 for months now and don't own any make up 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Is Triple Threat available daily for everyone or just select players? I noticed I can buy it daily starting with this latest update. @KalindaKing
    iOS
  • Options
    edited March 2022
  • Options
    BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Is Triple Threat available daily for everyone or just select players? I noticed I can buy it daily starting with this latest update. @KalindaKing
    Omg I wish I could buy it so often!
    I can only get it once every SYS also if you wait for the last SYS day is no longer available. 
  • Options
    kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Amanda96 said:

kadyyy said:
    Hello @KalindaKing @kokokokonut i have been messaging support since Thursday about me starting the sys with jst one ticket and i haven't had any response from them. Same happened to 2 friends of mine in past sys and they never got replied or compensated for them. I would be upset if that happened to me too. Pls help
    I hope they do something before the end of the sys @Amanda96
  • Options

Should I buy it?
    AGREE: yes, it might be very useful with the themes!
    LOL: no, it is way too expensive!I

I'm in the minority here, but this is my favorite tiara by far! It sits back a bit too, not right on the hairline like so many of the other one's do. 

@lovelydoll
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Briannakkh yep that's how it used to be for me. But now it's daily and a few others in my squad have it too, but two others tried it and said they don't have it.
    iOS
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    Only select players. Half of my squad has it. I really wish I was one of them 😭
    @AliBryant
  • Options
    b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    @KalindaKing the eyes from the new kollection and the Bubblegum can't be worn at the same time pls report this to the team
  • Options
    kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    6 - 13 😻 currently in 1st place hopefully it stays like that !!
  • Options
    saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    kkhaylina said:
    saffron58 said:

Omg we're in the same group, which place are you?
    Oh wow! I just found your doll! Your most recent look is so pretty. I just submitted a look but I’m literally in 20th place right now 😞 I might submit some extra tickets but I don’t know if it’s worth it 😭
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

Looks 11-13 💗 I really want the TS hair but I want to save my extra tickets for when I’m in gold either Midnight Magic sys or Cherry Blossom 😫
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    Happy I got a 50 at last 😊

• Options
    majamarielovisamajamarielovisa Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Surprisingly chill in gold this weekend. I’m just happy I’ve got a shot with the eyes at least without using any extra tickets 
  • Options
    tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts

Should I buy it?
    AGREE: yes, it might be very useful with the themes!
    LOL: no, it is way too expensive!
    This is my favorite crown. I have it dyed every color and use it a lot. I wish diamonds weren’t so hard to come by….
  • Options
    wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts

The third look is so pretty, you deserve better scores for these looks
    Tysm babe <3 it’s so tough to know I’ll have to use up all the tickets I’ve saved for so long, I love these prizes so much, especially the dress and crown 🥲
  • Options
    Amanda96Amanda96 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    kadyyy said:
    Amanda96 said:

kadyyy said:
    I hope they do something before the end of the sys @Amanda96
    I wish, but I don't think so ☹️☹️