Options

Glitch or cheater?

CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
Okay I have a weird friend situation going on. I have had a friend since I started playing. This is an iPad game but she appears in the ga,e because we are Facebook friends. I have no clue who this person actually is because I maintain a separate Facebook account that I only use for games. She has absolutely every item but I have noticed for awhile that she no longer has weekend event items. Each time I scroll past her doll looks totally different and the rank changes massively. Right now she is number 9 but an hour ago she was a D-lister. Over the past week I have seen her go from E-list to top 10 in a few hours. Is this a glitch or maybe a cheater? And even if it is a cheater how can someone possibly leap sooooo many spots up in an hour?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It would appear they're cheating. If this happens consistently, I smell a hack. We can't change other people, Karma will wield justice in the end. You can delete them, then you'll see no changing in their rank, and they might even eventually disappear. If you come across any concrete info about hacking or cheating, feel free to PM me, and I'll pass it along.

In the meantime, know you're playing a legal game, so sleep well at night, and never be afraid to ask for help. Ok, I have to go to the store, and I'm starting to sound preachy and corny at the same time. Have a lovely day doll. Your family picture is lovely. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    BobbiebjsBobbiebjs Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    when I get up past 10 i get all these cheaters jumping up anywhere to 30 up and even 100 some jumps!  I take screen shots and send to support they preach how they have an app that catches cheaters yet nothing happens to any of them. I have worked hard and this keeps happening and bumps me down like 20 or more as there is that many doing it. Like Chad Dylan Parker N Willow Pape. They keep getting Crystal Fletcher but not these or all the others! I am so tired of it i just got to # 24 yesterday and two more came in n down I went again.