🗳️KK:H SYS 3/17/22 Enchanted Spring!🗳️

Comments

• lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts

Loving the earnables!
  • KkaylaKkayla Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    My most recent looks💕🕊 I've been experimenting different looks to see what the algorithm likes and I've steadily been getting 30's and 40's🙄
    -Android player-
    🦋Active player since 2018
    🦋She/her

• kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Jst got 3 stars, i hope its not glu giving them to compensate for my missing ticket( still not replied me btw)😡😡😡 and my scores keep getting lower with each look
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

I just won this gorgeous hairstyle but I can’t seem to hold any handhelds with it. Is it a glitch? I’m sure I saw a doll holding something with it in the voting booth 👀
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Got the hair from the db while chasing the tickets ...ofc I didn’t get them 😂
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts

I just won this gorgeous hairstyle but I can’t seem to hold any handhelds with it. Is it a glitch? I’m sure I saw a doll holding something with it in the voting booth 👀
    If you want to unlock the hand, you have to wear the hair in the kloset and then press the undress button, that’ll open it. And for the vb, if you wear it before going to the create a look page, the hands will be open already. 

If you want to unlock the hand, you have to wear the hair in the kloset and then press the undress button, that’ll open it. And for the vb, if you wear it before going to the create a look page, the hands will be open already. 
    Omg thank you so much! @KalindaKing @kokokokonut surely it should be this difficult could you please report this glitch?
  • JarlyJarly Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Wanna take a chance at getting the wings.  :)

What tile should I choose?  
    Level 53| A+++| Android
  • wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts

Omg thank you so much! @KalindaKing @kokokokonut surely it should be this difficult could you please report this glitch?
    I’d rather the glitch be there honestly, it’s a bit of work but I’d prefer it there vs not there tbh
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

Last look! I loved the theme of this SYS 😍💗
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    The curse is upon me...

Some favs from this event, which I loved:

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • poppylockspoppylocks Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Is Triple Threat available daily for everyone or just select players? I noticed I can buy it daily starting with this latest update. @KalindaKing
    sorry to bother but what’s triple threat?
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Is Triple Threat available daily for everyone or just select players? I noticed I can buy it daily starting with this latest update. @KalindaKing

@poppylocks It’s an offer for Show Your Styles!
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    letus said:
    The curse is upon me...

Some favs from this event, which I loved:

Ooh where's your 4th skirt from? Pairs with the corset top so nicely! @letus
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Looks 11-15 🌸☀️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29

ohhh okay! thanks
    was hoping for a better score but definitely one of my favorite looks!🤍

• Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Hi dolls!
    Just got the votes for my latest look but it didn't add up to my trend setter count. I tried closing the app several times. What should I do?
    Emma58 said:
    Hi dolls!
    Just got the votes for my latest look but it didn't add up to my trend setter count. I tried closing the app several times. What should I do?
    Contact customer support with screenshots 
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Some of my favourite looks this SYS. I should hopefully make the last earnable with my final ticket (not submitting any extras) but will definitely rank low and drop down to Silver. 

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Emma58 said:
    Hi dolls!
    Thank you! I just did. I still have one more ticket to submit maybe it will be resolved
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Emma58 said:
    Emma58 said:
    Hi dolls!
    Thank you! I just did. I still have one more ticket to submit maybe it will be resolved
    It will probably get back to normal when you submit your next look. Happened to me twice during this sys. I contacted support more then 48h ago and they haven’t replied yet. But you should contact them,maybe you’ll have more luck! 💕
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    edited March 2022
    This theme is so pretty ✨ I’m loving everybody’s looks 💕 some dolls definitely deserve a lot better scores!! 😮
    Some more looksss 🦋🌸

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Unfortunately my handheld poses have disappeared for the uptienth time. Really like the earnable though 😊.

Last 3 looks
    About to go to sleep, really hope to wake up and still have achieved at least one of the first 6 places 😅
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Of course this happened.

Platform: Android

Of course this happened.

Try contacting support with screenshots, I saw so many dolls getting the last earnable when they are missing 1-3 points 
  • PuddlesPuddles Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    shankkh said:
    AliBryant said:

We can now buy this daily? I only get the option when competing in sys.