Even if I didn't get anything from the outfit, I'm happy that I got stars 🥰

♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    sindhu said:
    alo said:
    trixieee said:
    alo said:
    AliBryant said:
    Is Triple Threat available daily for everyone or just select players? I noticed I can buy it daily starting with this latest update. @KalindaKing
    sorry to bother but what’s triple threat?
    this made me question something, how did you manage to get the body highlighter/counter from feb to march? just curious lol @poppylocks

Wait what did she do? Explain pls I’m interested lol
    well she asked what was a triple threat.. and it made me question how does she not know if she participates in SYS’s and ur going to see the triple threat pop up, right? so i was like hmm.. and then checked her past looks and saw that before she didnt own body highlighter/contour, until now that she posted a recent look of hers lol, just curious how she got it 👀
    I think the body contour became available in boxes for a short time when the prices went up to 15 diamonds, one of my squad members got the highlight during that time. Since the prices have come back to normal now, less items are available as well. 
    That was back in Nov and Dec 2021 though.. 
    right.. so i think we got a hacker in this forum,. 😬👀
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts

Used 1 extra ticket and became 3rd in Silver 2. Loving the hair and the little crown! ❣️

I really wanted the dress too but somehow my group was very competitive. 🤔
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts

4 extra tickets later...😂
    I managed to get 6th place and it was worth it.😍😍
  • SammieCSammieC Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    It took me 21 tickets just to get 790 points since most looks only got me 35 score 😭😭, noticed in the last hour how chill my TS group was so used all my saved tickets and got the gorgeous prizes. Maybe Glu knows when you have saved tickets and gives you low scores to make you use them lol if so the jokes on me!! 🤡

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Came in 10th place in gold. Love the hair so much but I’m a little bit sad because I wanted the eyes.. I was in top 6 the whole sys but I didn’t have enough extra tickets to submit at the end 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    edited March 2022
    I finished 6th, but I had to use 3 more tickets. I think it was worth it, because I’m obsessed with this hair (that reminds me of Florence Welch)! 

• wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts

Had to submit so many extra tickets for these prizes… I feel ashamed of myself lol but my doll looks stunning ✨
  • SofiKkhSofiKkh Registered Users, Member 139 Posts
    submitted one of my extra tickets because i loved the hair piece with the new hair 💚
    She/Her. IOS free + daily player. 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    love the hair! Looks like my hair irl 🥰

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • maniyamaniya Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    I should be getting the hair but my marks are not updating on the rankings. What do I do?😭😭 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    maniya said:
    I should be getting the hair but my marks are not updating on the rankings. What do I do?😭😭 
    Take screenshot of all your looks with points and ranking, then you need to contact support and they should give you the hair.
  • hannahhoxhallihannahhoxhalli Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Hi all, I’m pretty new to the forum so apologies if this is a really obvious thing I don’t know but I just had a question. 
    This has happened a few times where I’ll be doing really well for SYS, and then at the very end there are players who weren’t anywhere near the top come and just obliterate me. Is this normal?? It’s so disheartening thinking I’m gonna be top three at least and then get bumped right at the end, I even bit the bullet and bought more tickets but they just kept going. Is this a strategy??? Thanks in advance, hope you all had a great SYS ❤️❤️

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Hi all, I’m pretty new to the forum so apologies if this is a really obvious thing I don’t know but I just had a question. 
    This has happened a few times where I’ll be doing really well for SYS, and then at the very end there are players who weren’t anywhere near the top come and just obliterate me. Is this normal?? It’s so disheartening thinking I’m gonna be top three at least and then get bumped right at the end, I even bit the bullet and bought more tickets but they just kept going. Is this a strategy??? Thanks in advance, hope you all had a great SYS ❤️❤️

Unfortunately, it is quite common, particularly when the ts prizes are so sought after. In this particular sys, many people are saying that people started submitting loads of tickets in the last few minutes of the sys. Two people in my ts group went from style level down to coming 1st and 3rd. 
  • goodjucegoodjuce Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    came 5th in gold. managed to get everything expect the dress even with extra tickets. i love the eyes and hair 💜
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts

First time I ever got this many 50 scores in a SYS. My lowest score was 42🥳.

I didn't get the headpiece, but I got the hair and shoes and they're so pretty 😍
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • sjts0792sjts0792 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    This is actually ridiculous! There really should be a cap on how many extra tickets you can use. I’ve never seen anything like this! 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I was a lil unsure about the eyes, but I think they’re so pretty in this colour. 🥰💚

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    It's been so long since I fought for TS prizes, most of the time I'm not awake when it ends but I couldn't resist these prizes. 

• goodjucegoodjuce Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    edited March 2022
    sjts0792 said:
    This is actually ridiculous! There really should be a cap on how many extra tickets you can use. I’ve never seen anything like this! 
    4 figures!!!?? 3k?? 😭 i didn’t think it was possible to get that high
  • ayshaaaamajidayshaaaamajid Registered Users, Member 91 Posts

1st place in silver. ❤️The hair is perfect. I love it so much. 🥰
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

5 extra tickets got me 1st in Gold
    The eye make up looks so freaking good in a pastel colours 😭💗
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Lol y’all are funny. Y’all went that deep into the girls history just to prove something? Maybe she just didn’t wanna wear her body contour and I play the sys too but there’s a lot of crap I don’t know either and I’ve been playing a while. Be nice y’all. Which yeah hackers kinda suck sometimes but it doesn’t seem to bother Glu 🤷🏽‍♀️    Have a good day dolls!💕
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    stepht500 said:
    Lol y’all are funny. Y’all went that deep into the girls history just to prove something? Maybe she just didn’t wanna wear her body contour and I play the sys too but there’s a lot of crap I don’t know either and I’ve been playing a while. Be nice y’all. Which yeah hackers kinda suck sometimes but it doesn’t seem to bother Glu 🤷🏽‍♀️    Have a good day dolls!💕
    @stepht500 you have to admit it’s a little suspicious 🤷🏻‍♀️, the forum doesn’t tolerate hackers.

IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
    LexKKH said:
    stepht500 said:
    @stepht500 you have to admit it’s a little suspicious 🤷🏻‍♀️, the forum doesn’t tolerate hackers.

What’s a little suspicious? 😂 the fact I didn’t feel like using body contour. I joined forum not long ago Bc I was always too scared to post but I’ve been playing for years 😂 y’all are too much. And you gathered this from a few sys posts. I’m not required to wear my body contour all the time am I? 🤷🏽‍♀️ Oh well y’all try too hard to find something. Anyways have a great day! All of y’all! 💛
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    I didn’t call you a hacker, I just described it as suspicious.

The same thing that has been said about Poppy applies to you, that’s all. I can see you started wearing body contour soon after that SYS and that’s your choice.

They we’re just asking a Q, and poppy could reply in the exact same way as you.

I hope you have a nice day & to anyone that does hack join a FB group, the forum is against it.🤷🏻‍♀️
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
    LexKKH said:
    I didn’t call you a hacker, I just described it as suspicious.

The same thing that has been said about Poppy applies to you, that’s all. I can see you started wearing body contour soon after that SYS and that’s your choice.

They we’re just asking a Q, and poppy could reply in the exact same way as you.

I hope you have a nice day & to anyone that does hack join a FB group, the forum is against it.🤷🏻‍♀️
    I can see your point.😊I’m not really trying to argue lol. I’m surprised she hasn’t said anything as well. Not that she’s required lol but you would think she’d try to clear it up. 💛
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    stepht500 said:
    Finished third in this sys gold. Absolutely in love with everything 🥺 but even if it was fun it was also exhausting at the end😆 might sit out this tb sys. Would I still be in gold this coming Thursday? 
    Omg your doll is soooo pretty 😍💕
    Elenaaa said:
    stepht500 said:
    Finished third in this sys gold. Absolutely in love with everything 🥺 but even if it was fun it was also exhausting at the end😆 might sit out this tb sys. Would I still be in gold this coming Thursday? 
    Omg your doll is soooo pretty 😍💕
    Thank you 🥺🥺 yours is too!!💛🥺