πŸŽ† KK:H Update v12.10 - The Perfect Model πŸŽ†

Comments

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Can we please pick what kollections we want? I’ve been keeping track of the kollections I’ve been getting weekly and I’m tired of getting boring kollections. I want the snow angel kollection so badly and I haven’t gotten it ONCE. I’ve been playing for about a year and a half already and haven’t gotten some of the kollections I wanted except for old ones.Β 
    I haven't got the darling diva kollection back since it first dropped and I've been waiting for a few that I haven't seen in monthsΒ 
    She/HerΒ 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • brynlenoxbrynlenox Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    @sarie no no thank you so much!! i am totally welcoming any advice i get about this situation! i have sent them the screen shots right at the beginning when the ticket opened. i wasn’t asked/didn’t think about giving them my ID code so i will try that too! i had honestly given up hope since it had been a week since the sys ended but i was still disappointed when i wasn’t actually awarded the prizes lol. i sent another message this morning but (as expected) no answer yet! crossing my fingers & thank you again <3Β 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Can we please pick what kollections we want? I’ve been keeping track of the kollections I’ve been getting weekly and I’m tired of getting boring kollections. I want the snow angel kollection so badly and I haven’t gotten it ONCE. I’ve been playing for about a year and a half already and haven’t gotten some of the kollections I wanted except for old ones.Β 
    I find it strange how I never had the 3rd and 4th kollections in the first row, the last in the second row and I haven't had beautiful eden in over a year and yet theres some kollections like the femme fatale kollection and the figure skating one that was introduced with the December update that I've had nearly every third week. Its so frustrating when you wait all week for a specific kollection and you not only don't get it but the kollections that you had two weeks ago come back.

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I find it strange how I never had the 3rd and 4th kollections in the first row, the last in the second row and I haven't had beautiful eden in over a year and yet theres some kollections like the femme fatale kollection and the figure skating one that was introduced with the December update that I've had nearly every third week. Its so frustrating when you wait all week for a specific kollection and you not only don't get it but the kollections that you had two weeks ago come back.

SAME!! I’ve been waiting well over a year to get Beautiful Eden, yet somehow I get the hideous Roberto Cavali one like a minimum of once a monthΒ 
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    and I’m once again reminded of why I never spin Kollections. πŸ™ƒ not spending one more K star for the rest of the month.Β 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    hey dolls, i just got a new phone and i was wondering how do i move my game info int my new phone ??
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    hey dolls, i just got a new phone and i was wondering how do i move my game info int my new phone ??
    If u have an IOS, then you can just download the game on your new phone and then click iCloud or sign into apple on your new phone, and it’ll transfer πŸ’œ @kkhxio
    IOS player πŸ’œΒ 
    She/Her πŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Β https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    kkhxio said:
    If u have an IOS, then you can just download the game on your new phone and then click iCloud or sign into apple on your new phone, and it’ll transfer πŸ’œ @kkhxio
    thank youuu ! 🫢🏻
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    12.10? I see they're saving 13.0 for the Kimiversary update so I'm guessing that one will be huge with a lot of new and requested things? lol
    anyone know if i put confirm to get my game ??
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    pressing confirm will restore your game!
    ios dollΒ β™‘
    19 β™ŠοΈ Texas β˜€οΈ
    πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
    alo said:
    kkhxio said:
    pressing confirm will restore your game!
    Thank you ☺️
  • taliagustin123taliagustin123 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    5 days later still waiting to hear this kudos update πŸ˜’
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Spoilersssss pleasee
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Spoilers!!!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Dorica said:
    I see everyone is writing about kudos. So I wrote a post about how to equally get kudos in your sqad. If they don't bring it back like it was. So here it is. It's been very helpful in my squad, so every week and a half you get a box with this system.
    DoricaΒ said:
    FYI for kudos giving two times a week.
    In my squad we made a chart, everyone got 5 people for giving kudos, every time the same. And with this plan we give 5 and recive 5 every time. I just wrote all names in column, and gave everyone 5 names under their name, and in circle.
    Heres the picture, so you can see what I'm talking about.Β 
    Hope it helps 😊

Sadly my squad doesn't have a way to communicate with each other outside of the game to arrange this @Dorica
    Exactly. For the hugest part, we can’t communicate.
    Spoilers please!!! @KalindaKing πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
    IOS player πŸ’œΒ 
    She/Her πŸ’—
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    How many more times do we have to comment spoilers please πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ’›
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'll show you a preview of the clothes while we wait for the update.Β Here's a sneak peek at some of my favorite looks from the next update!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Some of the outfits are cute 😍
    IOS player πŸ’œΒ 
    She/Her πŸ’—